Looks like Jay Z and Barneys have decided to take the L on their launch party. The New York department store has just announced that they have cancelled the planned celebration for "New York Holiday," their much talked about collaboration with Hov.
Jay Z Speaks On Barneys Partnership, Says All Profits Are For Charity [Update: Jay Z To Move Forward With Release] Nov 15, 2013 at 09:13pm
Jay Z has come under fire recently for his association with Barneys after a few reports have come out of black customers being discriminated against.
Here's a first for Jay Z. The rapper is looking to get into the fragrance business, and will be launching his very first cologne later in the month, on November 20th.
Recently Barneys New York has been under criticism, when in the span of a couple of days two different black shoppers were targeted by the police upon leaving the store.
There's A Petition Asking Jay Z To End His Partnership w/ Barneys After Discrimination Allegations Surface Oct 24, 2013 at 06:16pm
Barneys New York has been in hot water the past two days for discrimination, specifically against two separate shoppers, both of whom are black. This in turn has led people to petition that Jay Z abandon his capsule collection with the high-end store.
- Album Cover & Tracklist Revealed For Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album"6,867 Views50 Comments
- Joe Budden On Meek Mill's Affection For Nicki Minaj: "I Hate Everything About It"11,983 Views43 Comments
- Run The Jewels Have A Weekly Beats 1 Radio Show & It Starts Tonight897 Views2 Comments
- Classic Rotation: D'Angelo's "Brown Sugar"1,362 Views7 Comments
- Young Thug Delays "Slime Season" Mixtape: "Sorry 4 The Wait!"20,654 Views136 Comments
- All-Black Colorway Of The Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost To Release This Fall3,001 Views0 Comments
- Review: Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"7,119 Views56 Comments
- Chris Brown & The Mother Of His Child Go Back & Forth On Instagram22,179 Views60 Comments
- Stream Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge's "Twelve Reasons To Die II"2,269 Views6 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (June 27 - July 3)5,243 Views6 Comments
- Diddy's Assault Case Rejected By District Attorney7,100 Views18 Comments
- Eminem Debuts Official Video For “Phenomenal” On Apple Music9,423 Views28 Comments
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"17,722 Views46 Comments
- Childish Gambino's "Atlanta" TV Show Gets A Cast13,141 Views3 Comments
- Rae Sremmurd Say 2nd Album Dropping In December, Wiz Khalifa Collab Coming Soon15,940 Views36 Comments
You may also like...