A federal judge ruled that 50 Cent's sex tape case may continue in spite of the rapper's new chapter 11 bankruptcy filing.
As most of you are probably aware by now, 50 Cent filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy earlier in the week. This came to a shock as most, seeing as how many businesses Fif has his hands in.
It came as a surprise to most today when 50 Cent, one of the most successful rappers in the business had filed for a Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
Definitely wasn't expecting this news. 50 Cent, according to the Wall Street Journal, has filed for chapter 11 bankruptcy.
Scott Storch may still be a well-respected producer in the game, but that hasn't helped his financial situation. The producer filed for bankruptcy recently, as reported by TMZ.
Dame Dash Expresses Interest In Purchasing Karmaloop As Reports Of Bankruptcy Circulate Mar 23, 2015 at 04:03pm
Despite years of massive success in the online distribution of streetwear, Boston-based website Karmaloop is rumored to be headed toward bankruptcy, and it could be happening as early as this week.
According to the insurmountable TMZ, it seems DMX has taken care of his back child support fees with the mother of one of his daughters, Patricia Trejo - a total of one million dollars over a period of 10 years, to be specific.
Justice Department Petitioning Against DMX's Bankruptcy Case [Update: Bankruptcy Denied By New York Judge] Nov 10, 2013 at 03:30pm
DMX can't seem to catch a break. The rapper who filed for bankruptcy in the summer, is facing some problems from the Justice Department when it comes to his filing.
DMX hasn't been in the best place recently. Between streaking a hotel hallway, and seeking help from Dr. Phil, the rapper has certainly seen better days.
Young Buck Gets Out Of Bankruptcy Without Paying Back 50 Cent & G-Unit Records Sep 19, 2013 at 11:18am
When Young Buck gets out prison, which is supposed to happen in October, he'll finally be out of debt. The rapper has been dealing with bankruptcy for quite some time now, leading to the IRS auctioning off many of his personal items, cashing in on $53,000.
Just days after DMX was arrested for allegedly driving under the influence, the rapper finds himself in more trouble, this time financial. Court records show that DMX filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection following his arrest in South Carolina.
As reported by the inimitable TMZ, it seems celebrated R&B singer-songwriter Toni Braxton has been forced to sell the rights to more than two dozen of her songs after filing for bankruptcy.
- Drake Responds To Meek’s Diss Record On Instagram15,921 Views155 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Confirms Joint Album With Lil B3,978 Views24 Comments
- Meek Mill Goes At Hot 97's TT Torrez On IG36,547 Views98 Comments
- Birdman's Instagram Hacked41,490 Views56 Comments
- Mac Miller's 3rd Studio Album Is Done16,725 Views86 Comments
- 'OVO' Air Jordan 10 Scheduled To Release This Weekend3,239 Views0 Comments
- PartyNextDoor's 5 Best Non-Album Tracks14,296 Views45 Comments
- K Camp Unveils Cover Art For "Only Way Is Up"3,872 Views14 Comments
- Stream Soulja Boy's "King Soulja 4"4,320 Views50 Comments
- #TBT: Fabolous' 2001-2005 Era6,631 Views23 Comments
- Tyga Says Eviction Lawsuit Is Fraudulent 7,428 Views38 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Dr. Dre's "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack8,960 Views21 Comments
- Jordan Brand Loses Trademark Lawsuit Against Knock-Off Beijing Company4,974 Views0 Comments
- Next Chief Keef Hologram Benefit Concert To Broadcast In 3 Cities At Once6,224 Views15 Comments
- iHeart Radio Music Festival Taps Kanye West, The Weeknd, Lil Wayne & More6,927 Views9 Comments