Scott Storch may still be a well-respected producer in the game, but that hasn't helped his financial situation. The producer filed for bankruptcy recently, as reported by TMZ.
Dame Dash Expresses Interest In Purchasing Karmaloop As Reports Of Bankruptcy Circulate Mar 23, 2015 at 04:03pm
Despite years of massive success in the online distribution of streetwear, Boston-based website Karmaloop is rumored to be headed toward bankruptcy, and it could be happening as early as this week.
According to the insurmountable TMZ, it seems DMX has taken care of his back child support fees with the mother of one of his daughters, Patricia Trejo - a total of one million dollars over a period of 10 years, to be specific.
Justice Department Petitioning Against DMX's Bankruptcy Case [Update: Bankruptcy Denied By New York Judge] Nov 10, 2013 at 03:30pm
DMX can't seem to catch a break. The rapper who filed for bankruptcy in the summer, is facing some problems from the Justice Department when it comes to his filing.
DMX hasn't been in the best place recently. Between streaking a hotel hallway, and seeking help from Dr. Phil, the rapper has certainly seen better days.
Young Buck Gets Out Of Bankruptcy Without Paying Back 50 Cent & G-Unit Records Sep 19, 2013 at 11:18am
When Young Buck gets out prison, which is supposed to happen in October, he'll finally be out of debt. The rapper has been dealing with bankruptcy for quite some time now, leading to the IRS auctioning off many of his personal items, cashing in on $53,000.
Just days after DMX was arrested for allegedly driving under the influence, the rapper finds himself in more trouble, this time financial. Court records show that DMX filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection following his arrest in South Carolina.
As reported by the inimitable TMZ, it seems celebrated R&B singer-songwriter Toni Braxton has been forced to sell the rights to more than two dozen of her songs after filing for bankruptcy.
- Run The Jewels Have A Weekly Beats 1 Radio Show & It Starts Tonight84 Views0 Comments
- Classic Rotation: D'Angelo's "Brown Sugar"526 Views4 Comments
- Young Thug Delays "Slime Season" Mixtape: "Sorry 4 The Wait!"14,917 Views117 Comments
- All-Black Colorway Of The Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost To Release This Fall2,431 Views0 Comments
- Review: Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"5,683 Views51 Comments
- Chris Brown & The Mother Of His Child Go Back & Forth On Instagram18,498 Views57 Comments
- Stream Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge's "Twelve Reasons To Die II"1,906 Views6 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (June 27 - July 3)4,588 Views6 Comments
- Diddy's Assault Case Rejected By District Attorney6,450 Views18 Comments
- Eminem Debuts Official Video For “Phenomenal” On Apple Music8,763 Views27 Comments
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"17,343 Views46 Comments
- Childish Gambino's "Atlanta" TV Show Gets A Cast12,740 Views3 Comments
- Rae Sremmurd Say 2nd Album Dropping In December, Wiz Khalifa Collab Coming Soon15,412 Views36 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces "The Stars Of The Trap" Tour18,737 Views34 Comments
- Real Vs. Fake 'Shattered Backboard' Air Jordan 1808 Views0 Comments
You may also like...