50 Cent's bankruptcy filing couldn't get him out of coughing up millions in the Lastonia Leviston lawsuit, and while it's not clear just how much money Fif is working with these days, he's decided putting his mansion on the rental market is a good idea.
A federal judge ruled that 50 Cent's sex tape case may continue in spite of the rapper's new chapter 11 bankruptcy filing.
As most of you are probably aware by now, 50 Cent filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy earlier in the week. This came to a shock as most, seeing as how many businesses Fif has his hands in.
It came as a surprise to most today when 50 Cent, one of the most successful rappers in the business had filed for a Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
Definitely wasn't expecting this news. 50 Cent, according to the Wall Street Journal, has filed for chapter 11 bankruptcy.
Scott Storch may still be a well-respected producer in the game, but that hasn't helped his financial situation. The producer filed for bankruptcy recently, as reported by TMZ.
Dame Dash Expresses Interest In Purchasing Karmaloop As Reports Of Bankruptcy Circulate Mar 23, 2015 at 04:03pm
Despite years of massive success in the online distribution of streetwear, Boston-based website Karmaloop is rumored to be headed toward bankruptcy, and it could be happening as early as this week.
According to the insurmountable TMZ, it seems DMX has taken care of his back child support fees with the mother of one of his daughters, Patricia Trejo - a total of one million dollars over a period of 10 years, to be specific.
Justice Department Petitioning Against DMX's Bankruptcy Case [Update: Bankruptcy Denied By New York Judge] Nov 10, 2013 at 03:30pm
DMX can't seem to catch a break. The rapper who filed for bankruptcy in the summer, is facing some problems from the Justice Department when it comes to his filing.
DMX hasn't been in the best place recently. Between streaking a hotel hallway, and seeking help from Dr. Phil, the rapper has certainly seen better days.
Young Buck Gets Out Of Bankruptcy Without Paying Back 50 Cent & G-Unit Records Sep 19, 2013 at 11:18am
When Young Buck gets out prison, which is supposed to happen in October, he'll finally be out of debt. The rapper has been dealing with bankruptcy for quite some time now, leading to the IRS auctioning off many of his personal items, cashing in on $53,000.
Just days after DMX was arrested for allegedly driving under the influence, the rapper finds himself in more trouble, this time financial. Court records show that DMX filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection following his arrest in South Carolina.
As reported by the inimitable TMZ, it seems celebrated R&B singer-songwriter Toni Braxton has been forced to sell the rights to more than two dozen of her songs after filing for bankruptcy.
- Michael Jordan's Space Jam Jersey Is Going Up For Auction For $10,000339 Views0 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: August 2015594 Views3 Comments
- Kanye West, ASAP Rocky, The Weeknd, Pusha T Star In New Alexander Wang Campaign4,741 Views24 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Opens Up About Being Banned From The UK3,429 Views18 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform On SNL1,059 Views16 Comments
- Five Things We Want From Rick Ross' "Black Dollar"4,951 Views35 Comments
- Kevin Gates Could Be Charged For Kicking A Female Fan In Florida5,446 Views63 Comments
- Chris Brown Is Being Sued By A Fan Who Was Injured At His Show3,698 Views16 Comments
- Top-8 September Sneaker Releases To Watch For1,634 Views0 Comments
- Powerhouse 2015 Line-Up Includes Kendrick Lamar, Big Sean, Future & More6,935 Views51 Comments
- De La Soul Recruit Usher, Snoop Dogg, 2 Chainz, Pete Rock & More For New Album3,652 Views8 Comments
- Rick Ross Dropping New Music With The Dream Tomorrow10,470 Views32 Comments
- The White House Responds To Kanye West's Presidency Bid68,159 Views126 Comments
- Review: The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"33,487 Views127 Comments
- Lupe Fiasco Collecting Fans' Copies Of "Lasers" So He Can Destroy Them27,216 Views79 Comments