50 Cent's bankruptcy filing couldn't get him out of coughing up millions in the Lastonia Leviston lawsuit, and while it's not clear just how much money Fif is working with these days, he's decided putting his mansion on the rental market is a good idea.
A federal judge ruled that 50 Cent's sex tape case may continue in spite of the rapper's new chapter 11 bankruptcy filing.
As most of you are probably aware by now, 50 Cent filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy earlier in the week. This came to a shock as most, seeing as how many businesses Fif has his hands in.
It came as a surprise to most today when 50 Cent, one of the most successful rappers in the business had filed for a Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
Definitely wasn't expecting this news. 50 Cent, according to the Wall Street Journal, has filed for chapter 11 bankruptcy.
Scott Storch may still be a well-respected producer in the game, but that hasn't helped his financial situation. The producer filed for bankruptcy recently, as reported by TMZ.
Dame Dash Expresses Interest In Purchasing Karmaloop As Reports Of Bankruptcy Circulate Mar 23, 2015 at 04:03pm
Despite years of massive success in the online distribution of streetwear, Boston-based website Karmaloop is rumored to be headed toward bankruptcy, and it could be happening as early as this week.
According to the insurmountable TMZ, it seems DMX has taken care of his back child support fees with the mother of one of his daughters, Patricia Trejo - a total of one million dollars over a period of 10 years, to be specific.
Justice Department Petitioning Against DMX's Bankruptcy Case [Update: Bankruptcy Denied By New York Judge] Nov 10, 2013 at 03:30pm
DMX can't seem to catch a break. The rapper who filed for bankruptcy in the summer, is facing some problems from the Justice Department when it comes to his filing.
DMX hasn't been in the best place recently. Between streaking a hotel hallway, and seeking help from Dr. Phil, the rapper has certainly seen better days.
Young Buck Gets Out Of Bankruptcy Without Paying Back 50 Cent & G-Unit Records Sep 19, 2013 at 11:18am
When Young Buck gets out prison, which is supposed to happen in October, he'll finally be out of debt. The rapper has been dealing with bankruptcy for quite some time now, leading to the IRS auctioning off many of his personal items, cashing in on $53,000.
Just days after DMX was arrested for allegedly driving under the influence, the rapper finds himself in more trouble, this time financial. Court records show that DMX filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection following his arrest in South Carolina.
As reported by the inimitable TMZ, it seems celebrated R&B singer-songwriter Toni Braxton has been forced to sell the rights to more than two dozen of her songs after filing for bankruptcy.
- Kendrick Lamar Writes Letter To Eazy-E For PAPER Magazine233 Views11 Comments
- Jay Z & Beyoncé Are Renting A Mansion In L.A. For $150k A Month1,234 Views7 Comments
- Victor Cruz' Fiancee Sent A Group Text Message To All Of His Side Chicks3,840 Views0 Comments
- The Game Threatens Stitches Over DMs He Allegedly Photoshopped24,984 Views106 Comments
- Bawse Moves: How Rick Ross Shifted Focus In 20153,706 Views18 Comments
- Kanye West Says "808s" & "Yeezus" Are "So Much Stronger" Than "MBDTF"12,339 Views128 Comments
- Kid Cudi Warns Fans That "Man On The Moon 3" Will Be Nothing Like Previous Installments15,670 Views159 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know Kanye West?7,971 Views38 Comments
- Talib Kweli & 9th Wonder Reveal Tracklist & Cover Art For "Indie 500"2,975 Views17 Comments
- Snoop Dogg Hints At A Halloween Project Hosted By DJ Drama3,073 Views26 Comments
- Rick Ross Announces New Album Title13,087 Views61 Comments
- Kanye West Says People Who Act Like They Don't Like The Yeezy Boosts Are Racist5,834 Views0 Comments
- Rihanna Covers Vanity Fair; Talks Past Relationship With Chris Brown & More14,097 Views43 Comments
- Top Tracks: September 28 - October 420,033 Views30 Comments