A federal judge ruled that 50 Cent's sex tape case may continue in spite of the rapper's new chapter 11 bankruptcy filing.
As most of you are probably aware by now, 50 Cent filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy earlier in the week. This came to a shock as most, seeing as how many businesses Fif has his hands in.
Fif was the center of many a headline earlier this week when it was revealed that the rapper had filed for chapter 11 bankruptcy. This was shortly followed by an official statement, in which a rep for 50 stated that it would allow "Mr.
It came as a surprise to most today when 50 Cent, one of the most successful rappers in the business had filed for a Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
Definitely wasn't expecting this news. 50 Cent, according to the Wall Street Journal, has filed for chapter 11 bankruptcy.
Scott Storch may still be a well-respected producer in the game, but that hasn't helped his financial situation. The producer filed for bankruptcy recently, as reported by TMZ.
Dame Dash Expresses Interest In Purchasing Karmaloop As Reports Of Bankruptcy Circulate Mar 23, 2015 at 04:03pm
Despite years of massive success in the online distribution of streetwear, Boston-based website Karmaloop is rumored to be headed toward bankruptcy, and it could be happening as early as this week.
According to the insurmountable TMZ, it seems DMX has taken care of his back child support fees with the mother of one of his daughters, Patricia Trejo - a total of one million dollars over a period of 10 years, to be specific.
Justice Department Petitioning Against DMX's Bankruptcy Case [Update: Bankruptcy Denied By New York Judge] Nov 10, 2013 at 03:30pm
DMX can't seem to catch a break. The rapper who filed for bankruptcy in the summer, is facing some problems from the Justice Department when it comes to his filing.
DMX hasn't been in the best place recently. Between streaking a hotel hallway, and seeking help from Dr. Phil, the rapper has certainly seen better days.
Young Buck Gets Out Of Bankruptcy Without Paying Back 50 Cent & G-Unit Records Sep 19, 2013 at 11:18am
When Young Buck gets out prison, which is supposed to happen in October, he'll finally be out of debt. The rapper has been dealing with bankruptcy for quite some time now, leading to the IRS auctioning off many of his personal items, cashing in on $53,000.
Just days after DMX was arrested for allegedly driving under the influence, the rapper finds himself in more trouble, this time financial. Court records show that DMX filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection following his arrest in South Carolina.
As reported by the inimitable TMZ, it seems celebrated R&B singer-songwriter Toni Braxton has been forced to sell the rights to more than two dozen of her songs after filing for bankruptcy.
- 8 Rappers Who Had Their Careers Ruined By Diss Tracks43,978 Views107 Comments
- ASAP Rocky & Tyler, The Creator Announce Co-Headlining Tour16,850 Views26 Comments
- Texans Running Back Arian Foster To Undergo Surgery, Will Miss Start Of NFL Season1,329 Views0 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At The MTV VMAs 2,310 Views22 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Admits To Having More Plastic Surgery14,933 Views60 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Donated $5,000 To Amber Rose's SlutWalk Protest12,165 Views75 Comments
- All 6 OVO Fests, Ranked18,121 Views29 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "Compton" To Premiere On Apple Music5,869 Views40 Comments
- 50 Cent & Ja Rule Resurrect Beef On Instagram41,304 Views119 Comments
- Everything Dr. Dre Has Produced Since His Last Album12,154 Views43 Comments
- Rihanna Shares Photos From Crop Over Festival In Barbados9,643 Views34 Comments
- Taylor Swift Credits Jay Z For Helping Her Reconcile With Kanye West10,321 Views17 Comments
- The Weeknd Shares "Beauty Behind The Madness" Tracklist20,168 Views108 Comments
- Drake Debuts New 'OVO' Raptors Jersey And 'OVO' Air Jordan 8 4,683 Views0 Comments