It's somewhat ironic. Chief Keef gives us so much music on a weekly basis, yet he owes us just as much. How is this possible? Well, he either has a terrible memory, or he is naturally bad at keeping promises.
We reported last night that Chief Keef's "Bang 3 Hologram Fest," also the release party for Bang 3 Pt. 2, had run into some trouble at its scheduled venue, the Henry Fonda Theater, located in Hollywood.
Chief Keef continues to fail in his attempts to host a hologram concert. Due to outstanding warrants in Chicago, he's banned from performing in his hometown.
Chief Keef and his label, FilmOn TV, have announced a concert, "Bang 3 Hologram Fest," in which Keef's hologram will perform tracks off Bang 3, including those from the unreleased second disc.
Chief Keef finally released his long-awaited album, Bang 3, at the top of the month -- or at least we thought he did. Sosa quickly revealed that the solid project we received was only half of the album, and that a second disc would be arriving soon.
Earlier this week, Chief Keef released a new album titled Bang 3, which featured guest appearances from A$AP Rocky, Mac Miller and Jenn Em.
Keith Cozart, best known to the world as rap's enfant terrible Chief Keef, doesn’t do much to imply a typical career is in the cards for him.
Chief Keef's Instagram may be 95% pictures of him playing paintball, but he took the time today to post the cover art of long-awaited project Bang 3 and announced that he will release it on July 3rd.
Chief Keef posted a cryptic new video to his Instagram yesterday, well, it was pretty direct, it just simply doesn't seem possible. The rapper announced to his followers that he is opening a "GLO Gang Weed Shop", which will be open 10-12, 7 days a week.
We’ve been hearing about Chief Keef’s Bang 3 project since last November, but after several setbacks, it finally looks like it’ll be here sooner than later.
Recently, Chief Keef pushed back the date again for his upcoming Bang 3 mixtape, this time saying that it will come out on June 10th. To hold fans over, he just shared the official video for "How It Go," a track that will reportedly show up on the tape.
Chief Keef announced in November that there would be a third Bang mixtape, revealing the cover art which he says was inspired by Lil Wayne's Dedication series.
What do you get when a photo on Instagram (which can be seen in the gallery) crops up with Kanye West, Chief Keef, and Interscope A&R, Larry Jackson? Well, you get a torrent of news and speculation.
- Lil Wayne Being Sued By Trukfit Model For Using Her Image On T-Shirt3,556 Views23 Comments
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"8,246 Views134 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"3,787 Views18 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th10,667 Views33 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20166,187 Views25 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"12,459 Views55 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption19,784 Views70 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together17,063 Views81 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist8,762 Views20 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino5,515 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label8,872 Views25 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season2,723 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans7,012 Views32 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald8,487 Views51 Comments