Filmmaker, writer, and social critic dream hampton (who writes her name in all lowercase) took to social media to defend Jay Z and Beyonce against claims that the couple has remained silent in the midst of protests in Ferguson and Baltimore.
After sharing a protest song supporting the Freddie Gray rallies in Baltimore, Prince performed a special concert in the city last night. The show was broadcast on TIDAL, while owners Jay Z, Beyoncé, and Alicia Keys were in attendance.
Chance The Rapper Discusses Meeting Kanye, "Wack" Streaming Services At Harvard Lecture May 7, 2015 at 06:56pm
It's becoming more commonplace for rappers to be granted University lectures, but if your name isn't Kanye West or Lil B The Based God, it might be hard to land a gig at one of the more elite institutions. Chance The Rapper recently broke that barrier, sp
Jackboi Tony hails outta Baltimore, a city you've seen all over TV this past week due to violence and protests resulting from the death of Freddie Gray. Believe it or not, Jackboi Tony grew up in these streets.
As far as political minds in hip hop go, Killer Mike is one of the all-time greats.
The last time a protest movement arose around the murder of a young black man by police, The Game was quick to respond with "Don't Shoot," a song that recruited an all-star cast of rappers to speak out against police violence.
On Monday night, a Baltimore protest that followed the funeral of Freddie Gray, the umpteenth black male killed by police in recent memory, attracted a lot of attention nationwide.
The last two days have seen protests in Baltimore following the funeral of Freddie Gray, a young black man who died while in the custody of police officers earlier in the month.
Being from D.C., Wale felt pretty close to the racially-charged riots going on in Baltimore, so he decided to visit the city to show his support, and offer guidance to the youth at Fredrick Douglas High School.The rapper made it his task to make sure the
On April 12, 25-year-old Freddie Gray was arrested in Baltimore for possession of a switchblade, though it's still not clear why he was pursued in the first place.
Last night, protests erupted in Baltimore after the funeral of 25-year-old Freddie Gray, who many believe was wrongfully killed by police.
Emerging Baltimore emcee Rickie Jacobs continues his partnership with Reebok Classics with the new "Reasons To Smile" webisode series, each segment highlighting something that brings him great joy in life. In this episode (realized by the AubGreen Collective
"European Rugs" is a choice selection from emerging Baltimore emcee Rickie Jacobs' new Remember To Smile album, soundtracked by his frequent collaborator and fellow Bmore artist Eu-IV, who helped set the tone of the project alongside Drugs Cinema and YOG$.
Bump N.O. TO BMORE, the latest cut from JAE E which features King Los on the assist. It dropped on Friday, November 29th, 2013. JAE E's horizons are broadening with each new release, and N.O. TO BMORE is no exception.
- Miguel Believes He Makes "Better Music" Than Frank Ocean4,274 Views47 Comments
- 5 NBA Stars Who Will Have New Homes Next Season2,074 Views0 Comments
- 50 Cent & Diddy's Effen Vs. Ciroc Battle Continues On Instagram11,480 Views49 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Shot A Short Film Starring Skepta & Novelist5,566 Views6 Comments
- Joe Budden Reveals "All Love Lost" Cover Art8,326 Views38 Comments
- Waka Flocka Disses Donald Trump On Twitter30,654 Views58 Comments
- Kanye West Is Reportedly The Lone Feature On The Weeknd's Upcoming Album27,302 Views57 Comments
- Drake Hints Willow Smith Will Appear On "Views From The 6"32,877 Views118 Comments
- Action Bronson Now Selling Personalized Verses, Insults, & Birthday Greetings11,908 Views20 Comments
- Adidas Yeezy Boost Concept Headphones Unveiled4,595 Views0 Comments
- DJ Mustard Is Working On "Hard" New Material With Britney Spears11,206 Views36 Comments
- Meek Mill Reveals Pre-Jail "DWMTM" Songs Will Be Released Soon31,325 Views100 Comments
- OG Maco Clarifies His Criticism Of Travi$ Scott's "3500"20,325 Views53 Comments
- ASAP Rocky: "The Rita Ora Thing Was Tasteless Of Me"25,540 Views32 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: July 4th16,969 Views29 Comments
You may also like...
- Problem "Relapse" Video266 Views