The NBA is the home of some of the most outlandish outfits on the planet. From Russell Westbrook and Dwyane Wade's over the top looks to Tim Duncan's patented baggy attire, there is no shortage of entertainment when it comes to pre and post game attire.
Los Angeles Clippers' All-Star forward, Blake Griffin, will be out of the lineup indefinitely due to a staph infection in his elbow.
As is the case every Wednesday night, there was a full slate of games for our enjoyment last night- highlighted by epic scoring performances from Russell Westbrook and Stephen Curry.
This year's NBA All-Star Celebrity Game will take place on Friday, February 13th at 7pm from Madison Square Garden. Some familiar faces will be participating in this year's event including funny man Kevin Hart, Common, Michael Rapaport, and Nick Cannon.
Kyrie Irving has announced that he will be the final entrant in an already stack 3-point competition, an event he won back in 2013. In addition to Irving, the 3-point competition will include Steph Curry, Klay Thompson, Kyle Korver, Wesley Matthews and JJ Red
A night after the Patriots edged the Seahawks in a thrilling Super Bowl, 16 NBA teams took the floor to keep the sports entertainment rolling.
The participants for this year's Sprite Slam Dunk were unveiled earlier this week; for the most part an impressive field of high-flying basket assailants.
Earlier this week, Klay Thompson caught fire, scoring a record 37 points on 13-13 shooting… in one quarter.
The 2015 NBA All-Star starters were officially announced last week, with Stephen Curry taking home the most votes of any player. Tonight, the NBA on TNT crew announced the reserves that will be joining the starters in New York City next month.
While the dunk contest has failed to produce the entertaining material that we grew accustomed to during the Vince Carter and Jason Richardson era of the early 2000's, it is still the must see event of the NBA's All-Star weekend.
Stephen Curry has been a participant in the NBA's 3-Point Contest for three years and, shockingly, he's never won. Curry came close in 2010, but was bested by the crafty veteran, Paul Pierce. He hasn't gotten out of the first round since.
The point guard position has become ridiculously, historically, unfairly stacked over the past few years, reaching a critical mass this season with a heavy surplus of elite PGs.
Most teams in the league are right around the 41-game mark, which means the 2014-15 NBA season is already at it's halfway point. As such, it's as good a time as any to reflect on what we've seen so far both from an individual and team standpoint.
Designer Mark Avery-Kenny has taken each of the NBA's 30 logos and re-imagined them using classic video games as an inspiration and the result will bring you right back to your childhood.
It seems as if the Black Mamba is falling apart right before our very eyes.
The 2015 NBA All-Star starters have officially been announced and it wasn't LeBron James who was the leading vote-getter overall.
There was a full slate of NBA games last night including a matchup between two Western Conference powerhouses, Kevin Durant's homecoming, both the Knicks and Nets winning for only the second time this season, the Hawks continuing to dominate anyone in their pa
In October of last year the Washington Wizards took a page out of the Toronto Raptors' playbook by employing a rapper to be a part of their organization.
Jim Jones, Murda Mook, Mack Wilds To Play In 'Ballin For Peace' Charity Game Jan 20, 2015 at 04:21pm
In celebration of of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr, Ektio is sponsoring a celebrity basketball game in NYC this weekend, with proceeds going towards youth programs.
One of the voices of college basketball, Greg Anthony, has been suspended by CBS indefinitely following his arrest on solicitation charges. A CBS spokeswoman says "Greg Anthony will not be working again for CBS this season."
Just about halfway into a wildly unpredictable NBA season, the question of title contenders has become one of uncertainty and hesitation.
A head-butt to the chin of Dwight Howard has earned Kevin Garnett a one-game suspension.
Each February, the NBA gathers together to celebrate the birth of our nation’s first president George Washington with a highlight reel of dunks, trick shots, three-pointers and ankle-breaking handles better known as the All-Star Game.
Love him or hate him, you can't deny that Drake's move to put a legit basketball hoop in his room isn't awesome.
There was a full slate of NBA games last night but the highlight of the night came from the Staples Center and it wasn't due to a Blake Griffin alley-oop or a vintage Kobe performance.
- Top 5 Lil Wayne Verses On Hot Boys' Songs2,178 Views13 Comments
- Kirk Knight Announces Debut Album, "Late Knight Special"1,293 Views7 Comments
- Stream The Weeknd's New Album "Beauty Behind The Madness"16,077 Views76 Comments
- A Man On Facebook Is Looking To Trade His Yeezy Boosts For A Functioning Kidney12,324 Views0 Comments
- Nicki Minaj To Perform At 2015 MTV VMAs 4,855 Views38 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast's "ATLiens"3,750 Views20 Comments
- Chris Brown Owns 14 Burger Kings32,531 Views85 Comments
- Adidas And Derrick Rose Officially Unveil His New Signature Sneaker, The D Rose 63,791 Views0 Comments
- Tinashe Collaborates With Boi-1da, Travi$ Scott, Hit-Boy & More For New Album10,433 Views36 Comments
- LyriQuiz: The Weeknd - "Wicked Games"6,969 Views20 Comments
- Slaughterhouse Announces East Coast Tour3,636 Views5 Comments
- Top 5 Moments From Action Bronson's "Fuck, That's Delicious"4,227 Views5 Comments
- Common Weighs In On Drake & Serena Hooking Up29,474 Views91 Comments
- Rita Ora Debuts New Song "Religion" With Wiz Khalifa, Fuels Dating Rumors16,107 Views42 Comments
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Receive $440k Settlement From Leaked Engagement Video13,068 Views29 Comments