Problem just dropped a double mixtape, splitting a collection of new tracks between an A-Side and a B-Side. The project, titled The Relapse, just went up on iTunes with a couple of bonus tracks, including the Manolo Rose and Bad Lucc collaboration, Stay Up.
After highlighting the more ferocious and hungry side of Problem on "Relapse" off Mollywood 3: Side A, we're turning towards something a bit smoother and softer with "Use 2." Problem dabbles at production, and some of that production has been placed on Mollywo
We know quite well that Problem and Bad Lucc have some serious flows and punchlines, but "Make Me Say (Ay Yi Yi)" proves their melody game is also on point.
A couple weeks back, YG Hootie shared the shiny West Coast party record, "Run It!," and today, he's brought a few friends along for the remix.
Bad Lucc has been showing no restraint in releasing new records over the last little while, hitting us with a new track from his 3:54 series yesterday, and collaborating with the likes of Freddie Gibbs and Jay Rock in recent weeks.
Bad Lucc has proved himself as a versatile artist, but whetever the style, he always makes sure to keep things West Coast.
Bad Lucc has been treating us all year to new tracks from his weekly "3:54pm" leak series. Most surprising are the collaborators Lucc has been able to enlist on his past several leaks, including: Freddie Gibbs, Ab-Soul, Jay Rock, and even Travis Barker.
Bad Lucc is definitely one to watch in 2015. We've known him as Problem's right-hand man in the past. They're both a part of Diamond Lane Music Group, and they have a joint album, Diamond Lane America, coming later this year.
It's been a minute since Bad Lucc popped up on the site, but he finally makes an appearance today with the hard-hitting "Hood 2 Hood." The rapper recruits artists from across the U.S.
Though we've never featured him before on HNHH, L.A. producer THX is an experienced fixture in the game, having worked with Snoop Dogg, Rick Ross, 50 Cent, Erykah Badu and David Banner over the course of his career.
Salva is a producer making waves in the DJ/remix world, with fresh mixes of some of your favorite tracks, including Sage The Gemini's "Gas Pedal" as well as Future's "Sh!t." However, he's also talented when it comes to original production, which he will showca
In addition to highlighting the Lil Herb cut off the new Boondocks mixtape in anticipation of the season four (which kicks off on April 21st on Adult Swim), we're highlighting this cut with Problem, Bad Lucc and Casha "Keep It Real."
Here's a real nice treat for fans. After not releasing much music this year so far, Game decides to link up with Problem, Bad Lucc, and Huddy for this hot new banger titled "T.H.O.T.", which stand for the new term on the streets "Thirsty Hoes Out There".
"I Love It" is a slightly belated New Year's Eve anthem from Diamond Lane emcees Problem and Bad Lucc, produced by League Of Starz. It was premiered before their medley performance on BET's New Year's Eve special last night. Thoughts?
- 'Sand' Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost Unveiled At Last Night's VMAs1,876 Views4 Comments
- The Best Of Kanye West At The 2015 VMAs13,627 Views56 Comments
- Kanye West Announces Presidential Candidacy In Wild VMA Speech48,881 Views211 Comments
- Rick Ross Is Dropping New Music Tomorrow20,811 Views65 Comments
- Stream ProbCause's New Album "Drifters"1,542 Views0 Comments
- 10 Essential PARTYNEXTDOOR Tracks20,938 Views51 Comments
- Big Boi Makes Live Debut As "Big Grams" With Phantogram, Says Album Is "Coming Soon"6,390 Views6 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Kanye West's "Late Registration" 5,453 Views32 Comments
- Jay Z Already Deleted His Instagram Account31,817 Views56 Comments
- MTV VMAs: Top Hip-Hop Moments10,357 Views31 Comments
- Police Sketch Bears Strange Resemblance To T.I., According To Twitter29,482 Views61 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 2911,570 Views65 Comments
- Jay Z Caved And Got An Instagram Account27,713 Views54 Comments
- J Cole Brings Out Jay-Z, Big Sean, & Drake In Fayetteville59,397 Views74 Comments
- Kanye West To Perform "808s & Heartbreak" In Its Entirety In LA19,737 Views34 Comments
You may also like...