Problem just dropped a double mixtape, splitting a collection of new tracks between an A-Side and a B-Side. The project, titled The Relapse, just went up on iTunes with a couple of bonus tracks, including the Manolo Rose and Bad Lucc collaboration, Stay Up.
After highlighting the more ferocious and hungry side of Problem on "Relapse" off Mollywood 3: Side A, we're turning towards something a bit smoother and softer with "Use 2." Problem dabbles at production, and some of that production has been placed on Mollywo
We know quite well that Problem and Bad Lucc have some serious flows and punchlines, but "Make Me Say (Ay Yi Yi)" proves their melody game is also on point.
A couple weeks back, YG Hootie shared the shiny West Coast party record, "Run It!," and today, he's brought a few friends along for the remix.
Bad Lucc has been showing no restraint in releasing new records over the last little while, hitting us with a new track from his 3:54 series yesterday, and collaborating with the likes of Freddie Gibbs and Jay Rock in recent weeks.
Bad Lucc has proved himself as a versatile artist, but whetever the style, he always makes sure to keep things West Coast.
Bad Lucc has been treating us all year to new tracks from his weekly "3:54pm" leak series. Most surprising are the collaborators Lucc has been able to enlist on his past several leaks, including: Freddie Gibbs, Ab-Soul, Jay Rock, and even Travis Barker.
Bad Lucc is definitely one to watch in 2015. We've known him as Problem's right-hand man in the past. They're both a part of Diamond Lane Music Group, and they have a joint album, Diamond Lane America, coming later this year.
It's been a minute since Bad Lucc popped up on the site, but he finally makes an appearance today with the hard-hitting "Hood 2 Hood." The rapper recruits artists from across the U.S.
Though we've never featured him before on HNHH, L.A. producer THX is an experienced fixture in the game, having worked with Snoop Dogg, Rick Ross, 50 Cent, Erykah Badu and David Banner over the course of his career.
Salva is a producer making waves in the DJ/remix world, with fresh mixes of some of your favorite tracks, including Sage The Gemini's "Gas Pedal" as well as Future's "Sh!t." However, he's also talented when it comes to original production, which he will showca
In addition to highlighting the Lil Herb cut off the new Boondocks mixtape in anticipation of the season four (which kicks off on April 21st on Adult Swim), we're highlighting this cut with Problem, Bad Lucc and Casha "Keep It Real."
Here's a real nice treat for fans. After not releasing much music this year so far, Game decides to link up with Problem, Bad Lucc, and Huddy for this hot new banger titled "T.H.O.T.", which stand for the new term on the streets "Thirsty Hoes Out There".
"I Love It" is a slightly belated New Year's Eve anthem from Diamond Lane emcees Problem and Bad Lucc, produced by League Of Starz. It was premiered before their medley performance on BET's New Year's Eve special last night. Thoughts?
- Drake Responds To Meek’s Diss Record On Instagram11,573 Views119 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Confirms Joint Album With Lil B3,513 Views24 Comments
- Meek Mill Goes At Hot 97's TT Torrez On IG35,551 Views95 Comments
- Birdman's Instagram Hacked40,806 Views56 Comments
- Mac Miller's 3rd Studio Album Is Done16,388 Views84 Comments
- 'OVO' Air Jordan 10 Scheduled To Release This Weekend3,217 Views0 Comments
- PartyNextDoor's 5 Best Non-Album Tracks14,106 Views45 Comments
- K Camp Unveils Cover Art For "Only Way Is Up"3,772 Views14 Comments
- Stream Soulja Boy's "King Soulja 4"4,272 Views50 Comments
- #TBT: Fabolous' 2001-2005 Era6,588 Views23 Comments
- Tyga Says Eviction Lawsuit Is Fraudulent 7,353 Views38 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Dr. Dre's "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack8,924 Views20 Comments
- Jordan Brand Loses Trademark Lawsuit Against Knock-Off Beijing Company4,950 Views0 Comments
- Next Chief Keef Hologram Benefit Concert To Broadcast In 3 Cities At Once6,198 Views15 Comments
- iHeart Radio Music Festival Taps Kanye West, The Weeknd, Lil Wayne & More6,883 Views9 Comments