After highlighting the more ferocious and hungry side of Problem on "Relapse" off Mollywood 3: Side A, we're turning towards something a bit smoother and softer with "Use 2." Problem dabbles at production, and some of that production has been placed on Mollywo
We know quite well that Problem and Bad Lucc have some serious flows and punchlines, but "Make Me Say (Ay Yi Yi)" proves their melody game is also on point.
A couple weeks back, YG Hootie shared the shiny West Coast party record, "Run It!," and today, he's brought a few friends along for the remix.
Bad Lucc has been showing no restraint in releasing new records over the last little while, hitting us with a new track from his 3:54 series yesterday, and collaborating with the likes of Freddie Gibbs and Jay Rock in recent weeks.
Bad Lucc has proved himself as a versatile artist, but whetever the style, he always makes sure to keep things West Coast.
Bad Lucc has been treating us all year to new tracks from his weekly "3:54pm" leak series. Most surprising are the collaborators Lucc has been able to enlist on his past several leaks, including: Freddie Gibbs, Ab-Soul, Jay Rock, and even Travis Barker.
Bad Lucc is definitely one to watch in 2015. We've known him as Problem's right-hand man in the past. They're both a part of Diamond Lane Music Group, and they have a joint album, Diamond Lane America, coming later this year.
It's been a minute since Bad Lucc popped up on the site, but he finally makes an appearance today with the hard-hitting "Hood 2 Hood." The rapper recruits artists from across the U.S.
Though we've never featured him before on HNHH, L.A. producer THX is an experienced fixture in the game, having worked with Snoop Dogg, Rick Ross, 50 Cent, Erykah Badu and David Banner over the course of his career.
Salva is a producer making waves in the DJ/remix world, with fresh mixes of some of your favorite tracks, including Sage The Gemini's "Gas Pedal" as well as Future's "Sh!t." However, he's also talented when it comes to original production, which he will showca
In addition to highlighting the Lil Herb cut off the new Boondocks mixtape in anticipation of the season four (which kicks off on April 21st on Adult Swim), we're highlighting this cut with Problem, Bad Lucc and Casha "Keep It Real."
Here's a real nice treat for fans. After not releasing much music this year so far, Game decides to link up with Problem, Bad Lucc, and Huddy for this hot new banger titled "T.H.O.T.", which stand for the new term on the streets "Thirsty Hoes Out There".
"I Love It" is a slightly belated New Year's Eve anthem from Diamond Lane emcees Problem and Bad Lucc, produced by League Of Starz. It was premiered before their medley performance on BET's New Year's Eve special last night. Thoughts?
- Young Thug Delays "Slime Season" Mixtape: "Sorry 4 The Wait!"5,149 Views50 Comments
- All-Black Colorway Of The Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost To Release This Fall1,290 Views0 Comments
- Review: Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"3,663 Views32 Comments
- Chris Brown & The Mother Of His Child Go Back & Forth On Instagram14,148 Views45 Comments
- Stream Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge's "Twelve Reasons To Die II"1,491 Views6 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (June 27 - July 3)3,848 Views4 Comments
- Diddy's Assault Case Rejected By District Attorney5,528 Views17 Comments
- Eminem Debuts Official Video For “Phenomenal” On Apple Music8,045 Views27 Comments
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"16,635 Views47 Comments
- Childish Gambino's "Atlanta" TV Show Gets A Cast12,306 Views3 Comments
- Rae Sremmurd Say 2nd Album Dropping In December, Wiz Khalifa Collab Coming Soon14,851 Views33 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces "The Stars Of The Trap" Tour17,262 Views34 Comments
- Real Vs. Fake 'Shattered Backboard' Air Jordan 1769 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Responds To Fox News Criticism Of BET Awards Performance43,461 Views149 Comments
- Review: Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"36,099 Views266 Comments
You may also like...
- King Los "Toca Tuesday" Freestyle1,838 Views