A couple weeks back, YG Hootie shared the shiny West Coast party record, "Run It!," and today, he's brought a few friends along for the remix.
Bad Lucc has been showing no restraint in releasing new records over the last little while, hitting us with a new track from his 3:54 series yesterday, and collaborating with the likes of Freddie Gibbs and Jay Rock in recent weeks.
Bad Lucc has proved himself as a versatile artist, but whetever the style, he always makes sure to keep things West Coast.
Bad Lucc has been treating us all year to new tracks from his weekly "3:54pm" leak series. Most surprising are the collaborators Lucc has been able to enlist on his past several leaks, including: Freddie Gibbs, Ab-Soul, Jay Rock, and even Travis Barker.
Bad Lucc is definitely one to watch in 2015. We've known him as Problem's right-hand man in the past. They're both a part of Diamond Lane Music Group, and they have a joint album, Diamond Lane America, coming later this year.
It's been a minute since Bad Lucc popped up on the site, but he finally makes an appearance today with the hard-hitting "Hood 2 Hood." The rapper recruits artists from across the U.S.
Though we've never featured him before on HNHH, L.A. producer THX is an experienced fixture in the game, having worked with Snoop Dogg, Rick Ross, 50 Cent, Erykah Badu and David Banner over the course of his career.
Salva is a producer making waves in the DJ/remix world, with fresh mixes of some of your favorite tracks, including Sage The Gemini's "Gas Pedal" as well as Future's "Sh!t." However, he's also talented when it comes to original production, which he will showca
In addition to highlighting the Lil Herb cut off the new Boondocks mixtape in anticipation of the season four (which kicks off on April 21st on Adult Swim), we're highlighting this cut with Problem, Bad Lucc and Casha "Keep It Real."
Here's a real nice treat for fans. After not releasing much music this year so far, Game decides to link up with Problem, Bad Lucc, and Huddy for this hot new banger titled "T.H.O.T.", which stand for the new term on the streets "Thirsty Hoes Out There".
"I Love It" is a slightly belated New Year's Eve anthem from Diamond Lane emcees Problem and Bad Lucc, produced by League Of Starz. It was premiered before their medley performance on BET's New Year's Eve special last night. Thoughts?
- Stream Jarv Dee's "Satellites, Swishers & Spaceships" [Album]539 Views1 Comment
- Someone Already Made A Parody #TidalFacts Twitter Account12,429 Views35 Comments
- Sir Michael Rocks Confirms, The Cool Kids Are Never Coming Back10,654 Views33 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 19 - April 253,232 Views1 Comment
- Killer Mike Had Dinner At The White House & He Documented It All On Social Media8,075 Views19 Comments
- Some Lucky Teen Got Nicki Minaj To Perform At His Bar Mitzvah13,410 Views48 Comments
- Jay Z Defends TIDAL In "Stream Of Consciousness" Twitter Address29,237 Views148 Comments
- Young Thug Heckled & Booed At Show In Louisiana42,419 Views140 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik"4,054 Views13 Comments
- Tyga Got A Kylie Jenner Tattoo56,806 Views122 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Tour Bus Shot At In Atlanta41,944 Views107 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth12,697 Views41 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 2510,029 Views24 Comments
You may also like...