Yesterday was Father's Day, so your Instagram/Twitter/Facebook timelines were undoubtedly filled with shout outs to fathers everywhere, old family photos and special thank you's.
The Kardashian family seems to have new rumors pop up about them every other day, literally, and the most recent one surfaced earlier this morning. USA Weekly claimed that Kimmy Cakes is having a baby boy, much to Kanye's delight.
Fabolous is already very proud of his 7-year-old son, Johan, who recently graced the cover of The Young OG Project, and now he'll have another youngster in his life.
Last month Freddie Gibbs proposed to his fiancé Erica Dickerson. Today he is a father.
Just when Chris Brown seemed to have had a relative lack of drama going on, news broke that he was the father of a 9-month-old child. As usual, blogs and social media have run with the story, and Chris has been subjected to a lot of criticism.
Chris Brown Reportedly Set To Pay Less Child Support Now That He's Going Through The Legal System Mar 7, 2015 at 10:06am
Chris Brown is often in the headlines, but this was a big week even for him.
Justin Timberlake had a pretty admirable run as a bachelor, but he decided to settle down with actress Jessica Biel a couple years back, and today, the two announced that they're expecting their first child.
Earlier today, we found out that Macklemore would be dropping a new album in 2015, and now we've learned some more positive news regarding the Grammy Award winning artist.
Last night, Jay Z and Beyoncé wrapped up their wildly successful "On The Run" tour in Paris. Nicki Minaj showed up to do her "Flawless" remix, but the biggest news of the night is just being realized now.
It appears the Destiny Child's roster just got a little bigger. Kelly Rowland took to Instagram on Tuesday evening, announcing that she’s pregnant.
It looks like Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz will be adding another member to their family. The power couple announced early Thursday morning that they are expecting their second child together.
When a rapper has a kid, you can pretty much guarantee that they won't be opting for those normal, everyday names. The average hip hop artist-- this seems to ring true for your average celebrity as well-- will do their utmost to make sure it is unique
Lil Kim has decided to share with the fans the very first photo of her newborn child, Royal Reign, which happened to be taken on the day she came out the womb. Lil Kim gave birth on June 9th, as we reported last month.
Ciara has been showing off her very large belly lately, and it was finally time for her to deliver very early Monday morning. According to the NY Post, Future's fiancee gave birth to a baby boy in Los Angeles in the wee hours of the morning.
Ever since Lil' Kim gave word publicly about her pregnancy, speculation arose as to who might be the father. Kim said she was a few months along and that she is expecting a baby boy. Following an interview with Mr.
Michael Jordan and his model girlfriend, Yvette Prieto, got married this past year, and are already working on starting their new family as the couple announced that Prieto is expecting a child.
Chris Bosh and his wife Adrienne had a baby girl last night, named Dylan Skye. With the Heat playing his former team the Toronto Raptors, Bosh did not travel with the team as he was staying with his wife as the couple welcomed their second born baby into the
Congratulations are in order as reports reveals Blake Griffin had a child with Brynn Cameron, a former USC women's basketball standout. You may recognize Brynn's name from her playing days, or from her relationship with NFL quarterback Matt Leinart.
If you've been following Kreayshawn's Instagram account, you may have noticed that while her love of selfies hasn't wavered, she's recently been snapping photos from the neck up.
Photos: Kanye West, Kim Kardashian & North West Spotted Out Together For First Time Since Baby's Birth Aug 15, 2013 at 03:53pm
Kim Kardashian has secluded herself from the rest of the world since the birth of her baby with Kanye West, North West. Kim, who is usually very active and friendly in the media (unlike her boo thing) hasn't been spotted out since June.
50 Cent Not Listed As Father Of Daphne Joy's Child On Birth Certificate, But Baby Shares His Last Name Jul 13, 2013 at 10:00am
Controversy arose when 50 Cent was allegedly arrested for domestic violence for supposedly kicking ex-girlfriend Daphne Joy last month.
A few days before Kanye West is set to drop his new album, Yeezus, he has officially become a father.
Odd night in the NBA as the Spurs not only responded to being blown out in Game 2 by the Heat, but they had enormous games from the most unlikely contributors as Danny Green and Gary Neal’s three point shooting led a 36 point rout. San Francisco “Key To
- Miguel Clarifies Frank Ocean Statement14,757 Views34 Comments
- The Game Says Dr. Dre Called "The Documentary 2" The Best Rap Album In 5 Years27,715 Views243 Comments
- The 10 Best Nina Simone Samples In Hip Hop5,688 Views3 Comments
- First Week Sales Numbers For Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"42,732 Views144 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Released From Jail7,948 Views29 Comments
- Diddy Reportedly Preparing "No Way Out 2" As His Final Album9,171 Views27 Comments
- Lil Wayne’s Best Pop Culture References In "FWA"18,697 Views128 Comments
- Nick Young Says Blake Griffin Is 'Too Beige' To Star In The Next Space Jam Movie4,071 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Calls Rick Ross Kidnapping Charges "Bullshit"16,297 Views28 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Was 2 Hours Late To Her Wireless Festival Set10,903 Views22 Comments
- Miguel Believes He Makes "Better Music" Than Frank Ocean14,246 Views111 Comments
- 5 NBA Stars Who Will Have New Homes Next Season4,415 Views0 Comments
- 50 Cent & Diddy's Effen Vs. Ciroc Battle Continues On Instagram24,561 Views77 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Shot A Short Film Starring Skepta & Novelist7,979 Views8 Comments
- Joe Budden Reveals "All Love Lost" Cover Art10,585 Views51 Comments
You may also like...
- M.I.A. Previews New Music626 Views