Dame Dash has been going through some legal drama with his baby mamas as of late. The former Roc-A-Fella executive lost custody of his two children to their mom Rachel Roy, who alleged that Dame is a bad influence on their girls.
Things aren't looking too good for The-Dream. As we reported on yesterday, the r'n'b singer posted bail at $20,000, after he turned himself into the police for questioning centered around domestic violence allegations from his ex-girlfriend Lydia Name.
More details have rolled in concerning The-Dream's on-going legal drama. As we reported on yesterday, the r'n'b singer turned himself into the cops for allegedly attacking his ex-girlfriend Lydia Nam.
The-Dream's Baby Mama Claims Singer Punched & Strangled Her [Update: The-Dream Has Turned Himself In] May 7, 2014 at 11:30am
The-Dream does not come across as the most violent person, at least in his music, which is mainly about love and baby-making, however there are some heavy claims coming from his baby mama right now that allege the r'n'b singer was abusive to her.
Lil Boosie fathered seven children with four separate women and now the ladies have banded together to produce a pilot for a reality television show centered around them and the unique bond they formed, while Boosie's been behind bars.
Nas and his baby mama Carmen Bryan appear to have some unfinished business concerning their daughters child support.
According to the insurmountable TMZ, it seems DMX has taken care of his back child support fees with the mother of one of his daughters, Patricia Trejo - a total of one million dollars over a period of 10 years, to be specific.
Chief Keef has been getting a little too cozy with jail time recently, having been in jail twice since October, both on drug-related offenses. The rapper is avoiding a third prison stay by finally paying off some of the child support he owes his baby mama.
50 Cent To Appear In Court On Domestic Violence Charges [Update: 50 Pleads Not Guilty] Aug 5, 2013 at 03:01pm
Although 50 Cent has denied the allegations that he kicked his former girlfriend and supposed baby mama, Daphne Joy, the rapper has to go to court to prove it.
Nate Dogg's Baby Mama Demanding For $340,000 In Unpaid Child Support [Update: Two More Baby Mamas Step In] Jun 8, 2013 at 02:14pm
One of Nate Dogg's baby mama's is still trying to get money out of the singer, even two years after his death.
M.I.A. will be calling Brooklyn home for herself and her son, at least, that's if she wants to stay with her son.
Ne-Yo has had some baby mama drama in the past, and now a woman who once claimed to be his baby mama is bringing the drama once more.
J. Cole Discusses "Baby Mama" Theme In Rap, Expected "Born Sinner" Release Date Feb 22, 2013 at 04:08pm
J. Cole is keeping his name current, not only by dropping a free EP, Truly Yours, but doing interviews such as the one he did the other day with Power 106's Rikki Martinez.
- James Harden Has Been Cursed By Lil B The Based God0 Views0 Comments
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape4,949 Views40 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album16,816 Views128 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon9,249 Views45 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again5,435 Views25 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations5,839 Views14 Comments
- TBT: Ice Cube6,093 Views25 Comments
- PayPal Ordered To Re-Pay $15 Million For Scamming Customers8,274 Views0 Comments
- Flavor Flav Arrested On DUI & Possession Charges11,256 Views29 Comments
- Biggie Tracks To Commemorate His 43rd Birthday4,075 Views18 Comments
- Is Meek Mill Dropping A Mixtape Next Month?22,469 Views44 Comments
- Tracklist Revealed For A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A"39,979 Views186 Comments
- Digital Cover Story: Dizzy Wright (May/June)3,062 Views6 Comments
- 2014-15 All-NBA Teams Announced1,939 Views0 Comments
- New Drake & Beyonce Collaboration "Can I" Leaks Online37,173 Views69 Comments