Things aren't looking too good for The-Dream. As we reported on yesterday, the r'n'b singer posted bail at $20,000, after he turned himself into the police for questioning centered around domestic violence allegations from his ex-girlfriend Lydia Name.
More details have rolled in concerning The-Dream's on-going legal drama. As we reported on yesterday, the r'n'b singer turned himself into the cops for allegedly attacking his ex-girlfriend Lydia Nam.
The-Dream's Baby Mama Claims Singer Punched & Strangled Her [Update: The-Dream Has Turned Himself In] May 7, 2014 at 11:30 AM
The-Dream does not come across as the most violent person, at least in his music, which is mainly about love and baby-making, however there are some heavy claims coming from his baby mama right now that allege the r'n'b singer was abusive to her.
Lil Boosie fathered seven children with four separate women and now the ladies have banded together to produce a pilot for a reality television show centered around them and the unique bond they formed, while Boosie's been behind bars.
Nas and his baby mama Carmen Bryan appear to have some unfinished business concerning their daughters child support.
According to the insurmountable TMZ, it seems DMX has taken care of his back child support fees with the mother of one of his daughters, Patricia Trejo - a total of one million dollars over a period of 10 years, to be specific.
Chief Keef has been getting a little too cozy with jail time recently, having been in jail twice since October, both on drug-related offenses. The rapper is avoiding a third prison stay by finally paying off some of the child support he owes his baby mama.
50 Cent To Appear In Court On Domestic Violence Charges [Update: 50 Pleads Not Guilty] Aug 5, 2013 at 03:01 PM
Although 50 Cent has denied the allegations that he kicked his former girlfriend and supposed baby mama, Daphne Joy, the rapper has to go to court to prove it.
Nate Dogg's Baby Mama Demanding For $340,000 In Unpaid Child Support [Update: Two More Baby Mamas Step In] Jun 8, 2013 at 02:14 PM
One of Nate Dogg's baby mama's is still trying to get money out of the singer, even two years after his death.
M.I.A. will be calling Brooklyn home for herself and her son, at least, that's if she wants to stay with her son.
Ne-Yo has had some baby mama drama in the past, and now a woman who once claimed to be his baby mama is bringing the drama once more.
J. Cole Discusses "Baby Mama" Theme In Rap, Expected "Born Sinner" Release Date Feb 22, 2013 at 04:08 PM
J. Cole is keeping his name current, not only by dropping a free EP, Truly Yours, but doing interviews such as the one he did the other day with Power 106's Rikki Martinez.
- Kevin Gates Offers Opinion On Obama: "Get this N---a Out of Office"6,894 Views55 Comments
- Top-10 Fantasy Basketball Surprises 308 Views0 Comments
- Immortal Technique Arrested On Suspicion Of Assault And Robbery2,727 Views20 Comments
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Big L's "Lifestylez Ov Da Poor & Dangerous"2,895 Views13 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan's Alleged Speedboat Getaway Is Untrue5,348 Views17 Comments
- O.T. Genasis Arrested In L.A. 9,851 Views26 Comments
- New Tupac Music Is On The Way12,240 Views68 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: March 288,237 Views39 Comments
- Big Sean Has A BAPE Collaboration Dropping Next Month6,030 Views19 Comments
- Six Kendrick Lamar Songs Make Billboard's Hot 1009,087 Views92 Comments
- A$AP Mob Sued For Injuring Fan While Crowd Surfing 4,587 Views29 Comments
- The Game & DeJ Loaf Shoot "Ambitionz Of A Rida" Video4,937 Views20 Comments
- Tech N9ne Reveals "Special Effects" Tour Dates2,629 Views8 Comments
- Stream Ballout & Tadoe's "The Rise Of Glo Gang Empire"4,679 Views18 Comments