Chris Brown and Nia Guzman, the mother of his daughter, are still battling it out, mostly in court, but sometimes out of court. Guzman has a habit of taking her beef with Brown to social media (and vice versa).
Chris Brown Reportedly Plans To Fight Baby Mama For Custody Of Their Daughter Aug 3, 2015 at 03:52pm
Yesterday, we found out that the mother of Chris Brown's baby girl, Royalty, is looking to have full custody of their child together. If Guzman's request is approved by a judge, it would mean that Brown would only get to see Royalty during supervised visi
The mother of Chris Brown's 1-year old daughter, Nia Guzman, is seeking full custody of their child, reports TMZ.
Chris Brown has had a hard time resisting the urge to take personal matters to social media as of late, and his recent legal filings to establish paternity for his child have found him caught battling with the mother and grandmother of his baby girl on Instagr
As we reported the other month, Chris Brown's newly-discovered baby mama, Nia Guzman, is looking for Breezy to up his child support payments by a significant, perhaps too significant, amount. However, Brown isn't letting that happen without a fight.
When Chris Brown isn't entangling himself in social media beef, he's likely facing some sort of legal drama. Today TMZ alleges that Breezy's recently-discovered baby mama is demanding more child support for their daughter together, Royalty.
Dame Dash has been going through some legal drama with his baby mamas as of late. The former Roc-A-Fella executive lost custody of his two children to their mom Rachel Roy, who alleged that Dame is a bad influence on their girls.
Things aren't looking too good for The-Dream. As we reported on yesterday, the r'n'b singer posted bail at $20,000, after he turned himself into the police for questioning centered around domestic violence allegations from his ex-girlfriend Lydia Name.
More details have rolled in concerning The-Dream's on-going legal drama. As we reported on yesterday, the r'n'b singer turned himself into the cops for allegedly attacking his ex-girlfriend Lydia Nam.
The-Dream's Baby Mama Claims Singer Punched & Strangled Her [Update: The-Dream Has Turned Himself In] May 7, 2014 at 11:30am
The-Dream does not come across as the most violent person, at least in his music, which is mainly about love and baby-making, however there are some heavy claims coming from his baby mama right now that allege the r'n'b singer was abusive to her.
Lil Boosie fathered seven children with four separate women and now the ladies have banded together to produce a pilot for a reality television show centered around them and the unique bond they formed, while Boosie's been behind bars.
Nas and his baby mama Carmen Bryan appear to have some unfinished business concerning their daughters child support.
According to the insurmountable TMZ, it seems DMX has taken care of his back child support fees with the mother of one of his daughters, Patricia Trejo - a total of one million dollars over a period of 10 years, to be specific.
Chief Keef has been getting a little too cozy with jail time recently, having been in jail twice since October, both on drug-related offenses. The rapper is avoiding a third prison stay by finally paying off some of the child support he owes his baby mama.
50 Cent To Appear In Court On Domestic Violence Charges [Update: 50 Pleads Not Guilty] Aug 5, 2013 at 03:01pm
Although 50 Cent has denied the allegations that he kicked his former girlfriend and supposed baby mama, Daphne Joy, the rapper has to go to court to prove it.
Nate Dogg's Baby Mama Demanding For $340,000 In Unpaid Child Support [Update: Two More Baby Mamas Step In] Jun 8, 2013 at 02:14pm
One of Nate Dogg's baby mama's is still trying to get money out of the singer, even two years after his death.
M.I.A. will be calling Brooklyn home for herself and her son, at least, that's if she wants to stay with her son.
Ne-Yo has had some baby mama drama in the past, and now a woman who once claimed to be his baby mama is bringing the drama once more.
J. Cole Discusses "Baby Mama" Theme In Rap, Expected "Born Sinner" Release Date Feb 22, 2013 at 04:08pm
J. Cole is keeping his name current, not only by dropping a free EP, Truly Yours, but doing interviews such as the one he did the other day with Power 106's Rikki Martinez.
- Jahlil Okafor Scuffles With A Heckler In Boston989 Views0 Comments
- #TBT: Chris Brown's Smash Singles5,439 Views24 Comments
- Lil Wayne's "No Ceilings 2" Tracklist Revealed81,050 Views313 Comments
- Beyoncé Is Putting Out A Line Of Streetwear3,788 Views9 Comments
- A HotNewHipHop Thanksgiving: 10 Things We're Thankful For4,703 Views38 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Debuted Another New Record The Other Night11,632 Views52 Comments
- Lil Wayne Being Sued By Trukfit Model For Using Her Image On T-Shirt21,713 Views76 Comments
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"11,695 Views147 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"5,227 Views30 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th13,519 Views37 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20167,148 Views27 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"15,365 Views60 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption21,923 Views70 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together19,330 Views84 Comments
- Chris Brown Performs "Zero" On Jimmy Fallon8,773 Views
- Jamie Foxx "In Love By Now" Video1,892 Views
- Lil Wayne "No Ceilings 2" Mixtape Trailer42,974 Views