Things aren't looking too good for The-Dream. As we reported on yesterday, the r'n'b singer posted bail at $20,000, after he turned himself into the police for questioning centered around domestic violence allegations from his ex-girlfriend Lydia Name.
More details have rolled in concerning The-Dream's on-going legal drama. As we reported on yesterday, the r'n'b singer turned himself into the cops for allegedly attacking his ex-girlfriend Lydia Nam.
The-Dream's Baby Mama Claims Singer Punched & Strangled Her [Update: The-Dream Has Turned Himself In] May 7, 2014 at 11:30am
The-Dream does not come across as the most violent person, at least in his music, which is mainly about love and baby-making, however there are some heavy claims coming from his baby mama right now that allege the r'n'b singer was abusive to her.
Lil Boosie fathered seven children with four separate women and now the ladies have banded together to produce a pilot for a reality television show centered around them and the unique bond they formed, while Boosie's been behind bars.
Nas and his baby mama Carmen Bryan appear to have some unfinished business concerning their daughters child support.
According to the insurmountable TMZ, it seems DMX has taken care of his back child support fees with the mother of one of his daughters, Patricia Trejo - a total of one million dollars over a period of 10 years, to be specific.
Chief Keef has been getting a little too cozy with jail time recently, having been in jail twice since October, both on drug-related offenses. The rapper is avoiding a third prison stay by finally paying off some of the child support he owes his baby mama.
50 Cent To Appear In Court On Domestic Violence Charges [Update: 50 Pleads Not Guilty] Aug 5, 2013 at 03:01pm
Although 50 Cent has denied the allegations that he kicked his former girlfriend and supposed baby mama, Daphne Joy, the rapper has to go to court to prove it.
Nate Dogg's Baby Mama Demanding For $340,000 In Unpaid Child Support [Update: Two More Baby Mamas Step In] Jun 8, 2013 at 02:14pm
One of Nate Dogg's baby mama's is still trying to get money out of the singer, even two years after his death.
M.I.A. will be calling Brooklyn home for herself and her son, at least, that's if she wants to stay with her son.
Ne-Yo has had some baby mama drama in the past, and now a woman who once claimed to be his baby mama is bringing the drama once more.
J. Cole Discusses "Baby Mama" Theme In Rap, Expected "Born Sinner" Release Date Feb 22, 2013 at 04:08pm
J. Cole is keeping his name current, not only by dropping a free EP, Truly Yours, but doing interviews such as the one he did the other day with Power 106's Rikki Martinez.
- Victim in Suge Knight Hit-And-Run Incident Blames Self For Terry Carter's Death7,505 Views31 Comments
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO28,735 Views76 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 172,716 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks5,686 Views14 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork11,811 Views26 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans3,779 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling2,414 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 188,096 Views29 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges11,920 Views29 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"4,276 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)10,596 Views11 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party7,483 Views10 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked6,457 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)4,765 Views18 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August47,775 Views201 Comments
You may also like...
- Told Y'all288 Views