Joey Bada$$ is a young Brooklyn emcee who was influenced by those who came before him from his region, the same way most young rappers from any region show clear influence from those who came before them in their region.
This Tuesday marked the release of Joey Bada$$' long-awaited commercial debut, B4.Da.$$. We'll be reviewing the album soon enough, but first, we're using this edition of Samples Of The Week to give some shine to the production on the project.
The wait is over. After releasing quality products like 1999 and Summer Knights, the young BK emcee Joey Bada$$' debut album B4.DA.$$ is now available for purchase from your favorite digital music sources.
Joey Bada$$ got famous young; young enough that he didn't get to finish his senior year of high school. While he had to move on early, the Brooklyn rapper certainly had nothing but great memories from Edward R.
Joey Bada$$'s debut album B4.DA.$$ has been a long time coming. We've known about the album title for ages, but it took a good minute before Joey was ready to start debuting singles off the LP.
After doing a ticket giveaway for the West Coast tour dates as part of Joey Bada$$'s "B4.DA.MONEY" tour, we, of course, had to bring things back to the East Coast for Joey's home show in the coming weeks.
In just three days, on October 7th, we're finally going to be able to hear Vince Staples' pushed-back Hell Can Wait EP, and now the Long Beach MC has announced tour dates to accompany his Def Jam debut.
Joey Bada$$ is finally approaching the release of his debut album B4.DA.$$, and with that, he's locked down several tour dates over in the left coast during the month of October, as part of his "B4.DA.$$" tour.
Joey Bada$$ Reveals That He Worked With Hit-Boy, DJ Premier And Statik Selektah On "B4.DA.$$" Sep 25, 2014 at 06:19pm
Although we haven't heard a first single, gotten a release date or seen artwork from Joey Bada$$' long-awaited debut album, B4.DA.$$, he claims that it's finished.
Joey Bada$$' hotly-anticipated debut album, B4.DA.$$, is supposedly arriving before the end of 2014, and today the Pro Era rapper has announced a tour in support of the project.
It seems to be a slow process for Joey Bada$$' debut album B4.Da.$$. We first received the album title basically a year ago. Since then, we haven't received very much in the way of updates.
- Jay Z Wants TIDAL To "Extend The Album Cycle" & Restore "Fair Trade" In Music4,115 Views11 Comments
- Top 5 "Shook Ones" Freestyles4,855 Views24 Comments
- Kanye West, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, J. Cole & More Announced As Owners Of TIDAL17,663 Views34 Comments
- Lil Wayne To Release "Free Weezy Album" In April?8,341 Views43 Comments
- Kevin Durant Lists His Top-10 NBA Players, Speaks On His 'Rap Career' + More1,308 Views0 Comments
- Rihanna's 10 Hardest Hip Hop Tracks3,615 Views9 Comments
- De La Soul Launch Kickstarter For First Album In A Decade1,316 Views18 Comments
- Waka Flocka Announces "Salute Me Or Shoot Me 5" Mixtape Release Date2,871 Views19 Comments
- A History Of Wiz Khalifa X Curren$y Collabs3,504 Views14 Comments
- 50 Cent & French Montana Clown Each Other On Instagram24,003 Views67 Comments
- Action Bronson Announces "Mr. Wonderful" World Tour3,621 Views12 Comments
- The Game Allegedly Punches Man During Pro-Am Basketball Game6,866 Views25 Comments
- Top Tracks Of The Week: March 25 - March 302,041 Views2 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Covers Complex6,059 Views15 Comments
- Leaked Images Of Jordan Brand's Summer '15 Lineup3,043 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Watch Jay Z's TIDAL Launch Announcement Live6,281 Views