Joey Bada$$ is a young Brooklyn emcee who was influenced by those who came before him from his region, the same way most young rappers from any region show clear influence from those who came before them in their region.
This Tuesday marked the release of Joey Bada$$' long-awaited commercial debut, B4.Da.$$. We'll be reviewing the album soon enough, but first, we're using this edition of Samples Of The Week to give some shine to the production on the project.
The wait is over. After releasing quality products like 1999 and Summer Knights, the young BK emcee Joey Bada$$' debut album B4.DA.$$ is now available for purchase from your favorite digital music sources.
Joey Bada$$ got famous young; young enough that he didn't get to finish his senior year of high school. While he had to move on early, the Brooklyn rapper certainly had nothing but great memories from Edward R.
Joey Bada$$'s debut album B4.DA.$$ has been a long time coming. We've known about the album title for ages, but it took a good minute before Joey was ready to start debuting singles off the LP.
After doing a ticket giveaway for the West Coast tour dates as part of Joey Bada$$'s "B4.DA.MONEY" tour, we, of course, had to bring things back to the East Coast for Joey's home show in the coming weeks.
In just three days, on October 7th, we're finally going to be able to hear Vince Staples' pushed-back Hell Can Wait EP, and now the Long Beach MC has announced tour dates to accompany his Def Jam debut.
Joey Bada$$ is finally approaching the release of his debut album B4.DA.$$, and with that, he's locked down several tour dates over in the left coast during the month of October, as part of his "B4.DA.$$" tour.
Joey Bada$$ Reveals That He Worked With Hit-Boy, DJ Premier And Statik Selektah On "B4.DA.$$" Sep 25, 2014 at 06:19pm
Although we haven't heard a first single, gotten a release date or seen artwork from Joey Bada$$' long-awaited debut album, B4.DA.$$, he claims that it's finished.
Joey Bada$$' hotly-anticipated debut album, B4.DA.$$, is supposedly arriving before the end of 2014, and today the Pro Era rapper has announced a tour in support of the project.
It seems to be a slow process for Joey Bada$$' debut album B4.Da.$$. We first received the album title basically a year ago. Since then, we haven't received very much in the way of updates.
- DJ Khaled Says He Has 10,000 Pairs Of Sneakers In His Collection705 Views0 Comments
- Frank Ocean Is Interviewing Lil B For His New Magazine3,480 Views8 Comments
- Quiz: Which Snoop Are You?4,456 Views40 Comments
- Drake, The Weeknd, A$AP Rocky Among Austin City Limits 2015 Performers5,017 Views20 Comments
- Tyga Brings Underage Kylie Jenner To An 18+ Concert13,606 Views67 Comments
- Beyond "Trap Queen": Fetty Wap's Hidden Gems8,528 Views20 Comments
- Charges Dropped Against Chris Brown After Alleged Basketball Brawl3,474 Views6 Comments
- Jay Z Plans "40/40 Live" Talk Show With Skylar Diggins3,765 Views12 Comments
- Kanye West In Talks To Create A TV Show With Vice3,510 Views15 Comments
- Vince Staples Announces Debut Album Title & Release Date6,752 Views23 Comments
- Nike Could've Signed Stephen Curry But Didn't Think He Was Worth The Money7,073 Views0 Comments
- Forbes Names Hip Hop's Five Wealthiest Artists Of 201522,677 Views65 Comments
- Migos' Offset Receives Additional Charges After Allegedly Fighting In Jail16,626 Views25 Comments
- Met Gala 2015: Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & More On The Red Carpet3,516 Views15 Comments
- Trinidad James To Make At Least $50,000 From "Uptown Funk" Royalties13,787 Views14 Comments