Joey Bada$$ is a young Brooklyn emcee who was influenced by those who came before him from his region, the same way most young rappers from any region show clear influence from those who came before them in their region.
This Tuesday marked the release of Joey Bada$$' long-awaited commercial debut, B4.Da.$$. We'll be reviewing the album soon enough, but first, we're using this edition of Samples Of The Week to give some shine to the production on the project.
The wait is over. After releasing quality products like 1999 and Summer Knights, the young BK emcee Joey Bada$$' debut album B4.DA.$$ is now available for purchase from your favorite digital music sources.
Joey Bada$$ got famous young; young enough that he didn't get to finish his senior year of high school. While he had to move on early, the Brooklyn rapper certainly had nothing but great memories from Edward R.
Joey Bada$$'s debut album B4.DA.$$ has been a long time coming. We've known about the album title for ages, but it took a good minute before Joey was ready to start debuting singles off the LP.
After doing a ticket giveaway for the West Coast tour dates as part of Joey Bada$$'s "B4.DA.MONEY" tour, we, of course, had to bring things back to the East Coast for Joey's home show in the coming weeks.
In just three days, on October 7th, we're finally going to be able to hear Vince Staples' pushed-back Hell Can Wait EP, and now the Long Beach MC has announced tour dates to accompany his Def Jam debut.
Joey Bada$$ is finally approaching the release of his debut album B4.DA.$$, and with that, he's locked down several tour dates over in the left coast during the month of October, as part of his "B4.DA.$$" tour.
Joey Bada$$ Reveals That He Worked With Hit-Boy, DJ Premier And Statik Selektah On "B4.DA.$$" Sep 25, 2014 at 06:19pm
Although we haven't heard a first single, gotten a release date or seen artwork from Joey Bada$$' long-awaited debut album, B4.DA.$$, he claims that it's finished.
Joey Bada$$' hotly-anticipated debut album, B4.DA.$$, is supposedly arriving before the end of 2014, and today the Pro Era rapper has announced a tour in support of the project.
It seems to be a slow process for Joey Bada$$' debut album B4.Da.$$. We first received the album title basically a year ago. Since then, we haven't received very much in the way of updates.
- Stream Dr. Dre's Full Beats 1 Show, "The Pharmacy" 2,310 Views17 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (July 25-31)2,737 Views5 Comments
- Dr. Dre Says "Detox" Is Scrapped, "Compton: The Soundtrack" Out Next Week26,218 Views151 Comments
- Floyd Mayweather Debuts His First Signature Sneaker4,361 Views0 Comments
- Toronto Rapper Redway Reportedly Killed In Car Crash13,181 Views42 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's Lollapalooza Set Cut After He Told Fans To Jump The Barricade20,441 Views42 Comments
- Fetty Wap Reportedly Walked Out On An Olive Garden Bill14,472 Views50 Comments
- Snoop Dogg's Money Seized After Attempting To Travel With $400k In Cash16,270 Views34 Comments
- WWE Reportedly "Looking Into" Meek Mill's Use Of The Undertaker's Entrance Music44,892 Views215 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Raekwon "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx"3,302 Views10 Comments
- Andre 3000 Joins Cast Of ABC’s “American Crime” Series4,456 Views16 Comments
- Azealia Banks Adds Her Two Cents To The Meek Mill & Drake Debate53,116 Views156 Comments
- 140 Bars: Top Tweets Of The Week (July 25 - 31)9,789 Views0 Comments
- Top-5 August Sneaker Releases To Watch For3,443 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Is Charlamagne's "Donkey Of The Day"50,246 Views128 Comments