"Control Beauty" is the latest release from Los Angeles duo TiRon & Ayomari, produced by $port. It was dropped with a quote from self-help author Wayne W. Dyer only: "Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change."
Check out The Wonderful Prelude Pt. 2, a new mixtape from TiRon & Ayomari that saw the light of day on Wednesday, June 19th, 2013. TiRon & Ayomari's movement grows stronger with each new release, and The Wonderful Prelude Pt.
Check out The Wonderful Prelude Pt. 1, a new mixtape from TiRon & Ayomari that saw the light of day on Tuesday, April 2nd, 2013. TiRon & Ayomari's movement grows stronger with each new release, and The Wonderful Prelude Pt.
Bump Her Theme Song, the latest cut from TiRon & Ayomari featuring BJ The Chicago Kid on the assist. It was released on Thursday, October 6th, 2011. Things are improving for TiRon & Ayomari with each new offering, and Her Theme Song is certainly no exception.
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"6,720 Views44 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival3,839 Views18 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport6,871 Views0 Comments
- 7 Hip-Hop Biopics We Want to See16,728 Views120 Comments
- Prominent Sneaker Reseller Claims He Makes $3 Million Per Year Selling Jordans3,640 Views0 Comments
- J Cole's "2014 Forest Hills Drive" Goes Platinum19,482 Views122 Comments
- Who Would Be In Kanye West's Presidential Cabinet?11,753 Views94 Comments
- Teyana Taylor is Pregnant With Iman Shumpert's Baby20,865 Views63 Comments
- Azealia Banks Disses Nicki Minaj & Miley Cyrus19,628 Views89 Comments
- Tinashe Announces Sophomore Album "JOYRIDE"6,557 Views35 Comments
- French Montana Says He Has A Sneaker Collab With Reebok In The Works528 Views0 Comments
- Sonya Miller Claims Master P Kicked Her Out Of The House, P Responds11,497 Views38 Comments
- Meet Little Simz: UK's Fast-Rising Female Voice2,771 Views6 Comments
- Stream Hit-Boy's "Zoomin'" EP Featuring Pusha T, & Quentin Miller, & More7,704 Views20 Comments
- An Artist Made 'Kanye 2020' Yeezy Boosts And Hung Them On A Telephone Wire In NYC3,221 Views0 Comments