Cam'ron and A-Trak announced mid-January that they were pairing up for a joint EP titled Federal Reserve for A-Trak's Fool's Gold label. The effort has already produced one track, "Humphrey" which had a classic Cam feel.
The other week we heard that Mr. Cam'ron would be teaming up with producer A-Trak for a collaborative project, Federal Reserve. The project will have a sort-of Dipset reunion with Jim Jones and Juelz Santana set to make an appearance.
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"2,944 Views106 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"1,223 Views11 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th6,524 Views31 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20164,480 Views21 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"9,036 Views48 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption15,616 Views68 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together12,841 Views76 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist6,772 Views17 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino4,636 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label6,885 Views27 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season2,340 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans5,795 Views31 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald7,916 Views51 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"21,468 Views79 Comments