Lupe Fiasco has had plenty of issues with Atlantic, especially when it comes to putting music out without compromises. Things started getting shaky with LASERS, an album Lupe has since expressed was "the label's record" and not his own.
It's been a crazy week for Action Bronson. Bringing the focus back to his music, Bronson took to Twitter this morning to speak on leaked tracklists for his upcoming album, Mr. Wonderful ANY TRACKLIST FOR MR. WONDERFUL THAT IS OUT THERE IS FAKE.
There have been many rumors as to where Young Thug is going to sign, some instigated by the rapper himself. However, apparently Young Thug has no one to sign to, as of yet, as he's still reportedly signed to Atlantic and 1017 Brick Squad.
Ty Dolla $ign's Reported "Free T.C." Release Date Refuted By Atlantic Records Apr 15, 2015 at 06:55pm
Earlier today, a video in which Ty Dolla $ign announced his album release date was made public, but according Atlantic Records, the date mentioned in the clip is not official.
Waka Flocka has been keeping his name afloat in our daily news feed, thanks to his announcement as a 2016 presidential candidate as well as news about his upcoming album Flockaveli 2 and how he doesn't "deserve" a Kanye West feature.
Kevin Gates is on the rise. The Baton Rouge rapper has taken Boosie's place as the biggest rapper in the region, and has steadily been building hype around both his rugged lyricism and keen ear for melody.
Gucci Mane Reportedly No Longer On Atlantic & Possibly Hacked [Update: Gucci Says He Was Hacked] Sep 11, 2013 at 09:36am
Gucci Mane and his former Bricksquad affiliate Waka Flocka have been beefing for awhile now. Things heated up again on Twitter between the two over the weekend, and it extended over until yesterday when Gucci went at just about everybody on Twitter.
DJ Drama is making moves in the industry. The DJ, most famous for his Gangsta Grillz mixtape series that spawned projects from the likes of Lil Wayne and Young Jeezy, has just been appointed to A&R at Atlantic Records.
One of the biggest names in hip hop, T.I. enjoyed a return to form with his latest LP Trouble Man: Heavy Is The Head. The album has enjoyed critical and commercial success, and also coincides with Tip’s contract with
- Rick Ross Dropping New Music With The Dream Tomorrow6,471 Views24 Comments
- The White House Responds To Kanye West's Presidency Bid50,229 Views108 Comments
- Review: The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"22,899 Views99 Comments
- Lupe Fiasco Collecting Fans' Copies Of "Lasers" So He Can Destroy Them22,491 Views65 Comments
- Top Tracks: August 24 - August 307,643 Views10 Comments
- Rick Ross To Release New Album "Black Dollar" This Week15,823 Views74 Comments
- Trick Daddy Files For Bankruptcy6,098 Views22 Comments
- Kanye West Hosting Next Year's VMAs Is Reportedly "On The Table"8,116 Views23 Comments
- The Weeknd Talks "BBTM," Working With Kanye West, Influences7,655 Views20 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Announces "Rodeo" Tour Dates12,523 Views59 Comments
- Isaiah Rashad Teases A New Project Coming Soon9,039 Views36 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Critiques Miley Cyrus' Hosting Duties At MTV VMAs26,064 Views65 Comments
- "Straight Outta Compton" Becomes Highest Grossing Music Biopic Ever9,514 Views44 Comments