Waka Flocka has been keeping his name afloat in our daily news feed, thanks to his announcement as a 2016 presidential candidate as well as news about his upcoming album Flockaveli 2 and how he doesn't "deserve" a Kanye West feature.
Ty Dolla $ign's Reported "Free T.C." Release Date Refuted By Atlantic Records Apr 15, 2015 at 06:55pm
Earlier today, a video in which Ty Dolla $ign announced his album release date was made public, but according Atlantic Records, the date mentioned in the clip is not official.
It's been a crazy week for Action Bronson. Bringing the focus back to his music, Bronson took to Twitter this morning to speak on leaked tracklists for his upcoming album, Mr. Wonderful ANY TRACKLIST FOR MR. WONDERFUL THAT IS OUT THERE IS FAKE.
Lupe Fiasco has had plenty of issues with Atlantic, especially when it comes to putting music out without compromises. Things started getting shaky with LASERS, an album Lupe has since expressed was "the label's record" and not his own.
There have been many rumors as to where Young Thug is going to sign, some instigated by the rapper himself. However, apparently Young Thug has no one to sign to, as of yet, as he's still reportedly signed to Atlantic and 1017 Brick Squad.
DJ Drama is making moves in the industry. The DJ, most famous for his Gangsta Grillz mixtape series that spawned projects from the likes of Lil Wayne and Young Jeezy, has just been appointed to A&R at Atlantic Records.
Gucci Mane Reportedly No Longer On Atlantic & Possibly Hacked [Update: Gucci Says He Was Hacked] Sep 11, 2013 at 09:36am
Gucci Mane and his former Bricksquad affiliate Waka Flocka have been beefing for awhile now. Things heated up again on Twitter between the two over the weekend, and it extended over until yesterday when Gucci went at just about everybody on Twitter.
Kevin Gates is on the rise. The Baton Rouge rapper has taken Boosie's place as the biggest rapper in the region, and has steadily been building hype around both his rugged lyricism and keen ear for melody.
One of the biggest names in hip hop, T.I. enjoyed a return to form with his latest LP Trouble Man: Heavy Is The Head. The album has enjoyed critical and commercial success, and also coincides with Tip’s contract with
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine2,138 Views27 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)4,376 Views10 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL7,967 Views48 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape19,446 Views49 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them4,841 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans4,096 Views8 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)1,514 Views1 Comment
- Eminem To Executive Produce "Southpaw" Soundtrack3,929 Views23 Comments
- French Montana Decries "Hateful Speech" Surrounding Chinx's Death24,042 Views53 Comments
- James Harden Has Been Cursed By Lil B The Based God6,359 Views0 Comments
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape13,533 Views60 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album33,608 Views156 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon12,129 Views61 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again7,428 Views28 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations7,493 Views17 Comments