Following Lil Wayne's performance at Compound nightclub in Atlanta Saturday night, shots were fired towards two of his tour buses. TMZ reports that the shooting occurred around 3:30 AM, as the buses left the venue.
This past weekend OutKast took over Atlanta for three days with their homecoming "ATLast" show. For each show, a different set of openers were called upon, with Kid Cudi, Childish Gambino and Raury opening for the Friday show.
A couple weeks back, Chief Keef called out Atlanta's Migos on Twitter for "sneak dissin'". Since then, two tracks have surfaced that allegedly address the beef, GBE rapper Ballout's "Goin In," and Migos own, "Jealousy".
Rich Homie Quan's Father Reportedly Shot, Currently In Critical Condition [Update: Quan's Label Releases Statement] Sep 30, 2014 at 12:47pm
Sad news from Atlanta on the day of Rich Gang's mixtape drop: Rich Homie Quan's father was reportedly shot four times this morning, and is currently in the hospital. He's in critical condition, but according to TMZ, is expected to live.
Rich Homie Quan told us on his first mixtape, in 2012, I Go In On Every Song. Next came Still Goin' In and Still Goin' In (Reloaded).
Fans of the music coming out of Atlanta in the mid-2000s are no doubt familiar with Bone Crusher. While known most prominently on the solo tip as the man behind "Never Scared," the emcee was actually a fairly stable act in his prime, appearing on tracks with
Usually, donating some money to a charitable cause isn't something you can criticize, but in Migos' case, people found a way to hate on their choice to give $1000 to an Atlanta high school. Yesterday, the trio posted a picture on their Instagram (below) of th
Trinidad James Says That The South Runs New York [Update: Trinidad Responds On Twitter] Nov 13, 2013 at 11:36am
Last night in New York City Trinidad James came out to perform at the Converse Rubber Tracks event. During his set, he took some time to talk to the crowd and what he had to say didn't go over too well with the New Yorkers.
Somebody's been getting salty while watching episodes of 2 Chainz's "World's Most Expensivest Shit." The rapper's just been accused of breaching a contract with an Atlanta entertainment company, Rockmo Entertainment, and is being sued to the tune of $1.5
PeeWee Longway recently sat down with Atlanta's Hot 107.9 to talk his recent mixtape The Blue M&M Vol.
Things aren't looking great for Yung Joc after he was pulled over by police for speeding in Atlanta yesterday.
Childish Gambino Set To Write & Star In FX Comedy Series Involving Atlanta Music Scene Aug 6, 2013 at 03:57pm
Childish Gambino, also known as Donald Glover, announced recently that he would be taking a step back from comedy in order to focus on music. He now seems to be going back on his word, revealing plans for a new series for FX called "Atlanta".
OutKast have been travelling across the map for their reunion tour these past few months. They've put on successful shows at Coachella, Governors Ball and many more, with dates still to come.
Gucci Mane's now been incarcerated for over a year and a half, and although he arguably put out more albums than anyone else last year, we haven't had much actual contact with the 1017 boss.
Atlanta, Georgia. The city bursting with waffle houses and strip clubs also happens to be one of today’s hip-hop capitals. Trap music has skyrocketed over the past couple years, ATL being its home.
Young Dro's been pretty quiet for the past few months, not dropping any new projects since 4/20 lat year, when his dual Purple Label/Black Label tapes dropped on the same day.
K Camp's latest mixtape, One Way, continues to blow up the streets with hits like "Lil Bit" and "1Hunnid" picking up steam each week. As a gift to fans, K Camp has put together three hot remixes, which he's calling the Atlanta Service Pack.
Along with T.I. and Jeezy, Gucci Mane is among the class of ATL rappers who are credited with founding trap music as we know it today.
Before he was a Grammy-nominated, OVO-signed sensation, iLoveMakonnen was grinding on the mixtape circuit, never sacrificing his weirdness for power plays.
Atlanta's Migos trio dropped their new Streets On Lock 3 mixtape with Rich The Kid on Sunday, which will ultimately be a six-part series if all goes well. The 26-track project is feature heavy, to say the least, with guest appearances from Wiz Khalifa, Chevy
With "T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle" just two episodes into its fourth season, it's been announced that Tip will soon be involved in another TV show as executive producer.
- Charts Don't Lie: May 302,723 Views14 Comments
- Sony Will Not Pull Beyonce's Music From TIDAL2,208 Views16 Comments
- Review: Dizzy Wright's "The Growing Process"4,129 Views35 Comments
- Earl Sweatshirt Confirms "The Obvious": Odd Future Is No More17,341 Views32 Comments
- Vince Staples Shares "Summertime '06" Artwork4,380 Views26 Comments
- Action Bronson's Public NXNE Performance Cancelled Following Misogyny Criticism10,823 Views45 Comments
- Nicki Minaj "Demands" Orgasms, Advises Women To Do The Same38,596 Views90 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 23 - 29)7,234 Views5 Comments
- The #SausageMovement Doesn't Appreciate Lil Mama's New Song23,696 Views44 Comments
- President Obama's 'MTM' Air Jordan Pack Officially Revealed4,698 Views0 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Cancels Entire "Great Escape" Tour19,942 Views78 Comments
- "SURF" Got You Feeling Like What? Fans Rejoice On Twitter12,019 Views51 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says He Wanted To Re-Do His Verse On "M'$" After Hearing Lil Wayne's31,120 Views59 Comments
- Allen Iverson Announces Multi-Year Partnership With Stance Socks3,349 Views0 Comments
- Beyoncé's Albums Could Potentially Be Stripped From Tidal13,681 Views21 Comments
You may also like...
- Sino "Slappin" Video (Heatseekers)287 Views
- 50 Cent Shares His Thoughts On Tidal6,541 Views
- Cory Gunz "Shut Em Down" Video1,411 Views