This past weekend OutKast took over Atlanta for three days with their homecoming "ATLast" show. For each show, a different set of openers were called upon, with Kid Cudi, Childish Gambino and Raury opening for the Friday show.
A couple weeks back, Chief Keef called out Atlanta's Migos on Twitter for "sneak dissin'". Since then, two tracks have surfaced that allegedly address the beef, GBE rapper Ballout's "Goin In," and Migos own, "Jealousy".
Not being slowed up by having armed men attempt to rob him, 2 Chainz continues to rock crowds, and most recently was in Atlanta where he made a big announcement revealing the title of his new album, and then proceeded to introduce his special guest for the eve
Rich Homie Quan's Father Reportedly Shot, Currently In Critical Condition [Update: Quan's Label Releases Statement] Sep 30, 2014 at 12:47pm
Sad news from Atlanta on the day of Rich Gang's mixtape drop: Rich Homie Quan's father was reportedly shot four times this morning, and is currently in the hospital. He's in critical condition, but according to TMZ, is expected to live.
Hating is running rampant, and rappers are being attacked more frequently by seemingly unprovoked men more and more often. Last night, one of the friendlier dudes in the rap game, Ludacris, was attacked with a bottle at a night club in Atlanta.
Usually, donating some money to a charitable cause isn't something you can criticize, but in Migos' case, people found a way to hate on their choice to give $1000 to an Atlanta high school. Yesterday, the trio posted a picture on their Instagram (below) of th
Waka Flocka, frequent visitor of The Breakfast Club on Power 105, made a return to the show after his new mixtape DuFlocka Rant 2 dropped. He spoke on the new tape, and his work ethic this year.
Trinidad James Says That The South Runs New York [Update: Trinidad Responds On Twitter] Nov 13, 2013 at 11:36am
Last night in New York City Trinidad James came out to perform at the Converse Rubber Tracks event. During his set, he took some time to talk to the crowd and what he had to say didn't go over too well with the New Yorkers.
Fans of the music coming out of Atlanta in the mid-2000s are no doubt familiar with Bone Crusher. While known most prominently on the solo tip as the man behind "Never Scared," the emcee was actually a fairly stable act in his prime, appearing on tracks with
Childish Gambino Set To Write & Star In FX Comedy Series Involving Atlanta Music Scene Aug 6, 2013 at 03:57pm
Childish Gambino, also known as Donald Glover, announced recently that he would be taking a step back from comedy in order to focus on music. He now seems to be going back on his word, revealing plans for a new series for FX called "Atlanta".
OutKast have been travelling across the map for their reunion tour these past few months. They've put on successful shows at Coachella, Governors Ball and many more, with dates still to come.
Photos: Andre 3000, 2 Chainz, T.I., Lil Wayne & More Hit Kanye West's "Yeezus" Tour In Atlanta Dec 2, 2013 at 04:43pm
When Kanye West's "Yeezus" tour hit New York, we saw celebrities and fellow rappers alike come out to support Ye and Kendrick Lamar. The same can be said for the recent "Yeezus" tour stop in Atlanta.
Atlanta, Georgia. The city bursting with waffle houses and strip clubs also happens to be one of today’s hip-hop capitals. Trap music has skyrocketed over the past couple years, ATL being its home.
Imagine a middle school student walking into his or her classroom and being surprised to see one of the most popular Southern rappers there.That's exactly happened when students were greeted by rapper Gucci Mane who took some time out of his busy schedule tod
Mother Of Future's Child Claims He Owes More Support [Update: Future Doesn't Budge, Requests Joint-Custody] Jul 5, 2013 at 07:42pm
According to HipHop Wired, Future's first baby mother Jessica Smith is seeking an increase in child support payments after hearing him claim to carry upwards of $25,000 on him at all times.
It appears as though Justin Bieber had a very productive time during his trip to the ATL. As we reported on recently, the Biebz was spotted chilling in the studio while Rick Ross worked on Mastermind, alongside Diddy, Wale, Stalley and others.
Atlanta's Migos trio dropped their new Streets On Lock 3 mixtape with Rich The Kid on Sunday, which will ultimately be a six-part series if all goes well. The 26-track project is feature heavy, to say the least, with guest appearances from Wiz Khalifa, Chevy
Earlier this year, Childish Gambino surprised many people by stepping outside of his usual lane to pay tribute to his Atlanta heritage (namely DJ Drama's scene-defining "Gangsa Grillz" tapes) with the mixtape STN MTN.
- Young Dro Arrested For Theft2,222 Views11 Comments
- How To Tell If Your Yeezy Boosts Are Fake906 Views0 Comments
- Summer Jam 2015 Lineup Revealed, Featuring Kendrick Lamar, Chris Brown, Big Sean & More3,652 Views11 Comments
- Stream Wale's New Album "The Album About Nothing"8,971 Views62 Comments
- Stream Ludacris' New Album "Ludaversal"3,363 Views23 Comments
- Jay Z Wants TIDAL To "Extend The Album Cycle" & Restore "Fair Trade" In Music17,365 Views33 Comments
- Top 5 "Shook Ones" Freestyles17,084 Views58 Comments
- Kanye West, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, J. Cole & More Announced As Owners Of TIDAL37,335 Views67 Comments
- Lil Wayne To Release "Free Weezy Album" In April?20,565 Views82 Comments
- Kevin Durant Lists His Top-10 NBA Players, Speaks On His 'Rap Career' + More3,200 Views0 Comments
- Rihanna's 10 Hardest Hip Hop Tracks6,617 Views9 Comments
- De La Soul Launch Kickstarter For First Album In A Decade2,162 Views23 Comments
- Waka Flocka Announces "Salute Me Or Shoot Me 5" Mixtape Release Date4,370 Views23 Comments
- A History Of Wiz Khalifa X Curren$y Collabs5,705 Views16 Comments
- 50 Cent & French Montana Clown Each Other On Instagram35,384 Views70 Comments
You may also like...
- Watch Jay Z's TIDAL Launch Announcement Live6,281 Views