Gucci Mane's now been incarcerated for over a year and a half, and although he arguably put out more albums than anyone else last year, we haven't had much actual contact with the 1017 boss.
Amidst a crew full of vocalists who consistently blur the line between rapping and singing, Awful Records' Archibald Slim has been our best source for bar-for-bar lyricism and no-nonsense hooks.
What with an ode to being "in the kitchen cooking pies" somehow currently sitting at #3 on the charts, culinary rap has never been hotter.
Things aren't looking great for Yung Joc after he was pulled over by police for speeding in Atlanta yesterday.
Even if you're still pushing that sad old Geo Metro whip, everything's gonna be okay. Or at least that's what Earlly Mac tells us on his new, Trinidad James-assisted track, "Be OK." Its artwork features a pretty great photo of Beyoncé.
Rich Homie Quan told us on his first mixtape, in 2012, I Go In On Every Song. Next came Still Goin' In and Still Goin' In (Reloaded).
Just over a week ago, everyone in Awful Records' extensive roster turned 4/20 into #AwfulHoliday, sharing a ton of tracks out of the blue, including the party-starting posse cut "Fuck Shit." Today, resident producer and accomplished solo artists KeithCharles S
K Camp's One Way mixtape spawned two of the biggest hits in Atlanta right now, "Lil Bit" and "1Hunnid." Today, K Camp surprises us by getting Fetty Wap, one of the hottest trap singers in the game, on the remix of the latter track, part of his A
K Camp's latest mixtape, One Way, continues to blow up the streets with hits like "Lil Bit" and "1Hunnid" picking up steam each week. As a gift to fans, K Camp has put together three hot remixes, which he's calling the Atlanta Service Pack.
Following Lil Wayne's performance at Compound nightclub in Atlanta Saturday night, shots were fired towards two of his tour buses. TMZ reports that the shooting occurred around 3:30 AM, as the buses left the venue.
Travis Porter begin the "Faster" video at a recruitment camp, asking various women in camo'd booty shorts, "Why should you twerk for this country?!" We're then taken to the actual boot camp, or booty camp, where all three Porter members are drill sergeants for
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)1,415 Views6 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL2,742 Views22 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape9,166 Views30 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them3,084 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans2,482 Views5 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)883 Views1 Comment
- Eminem To Executive Produce "Southpaw" Soundtrack2,529 Views17 Comments
- French Montana Decries "Hateful Speech" Surrounding Chinx's Death14,903 Views40 Comments
- James Harden Has Been Cursed By Lil B The Based God5,474 Views0 Comments
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape11,009 Views60 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album29,534 Views149 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon11,428 Views58 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again6,813 Views27 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations6,935 Views17 Comments
- TBT: Ice Cube6,988 Views28 Comments