East and West coasts collide on the latest track from A$ton Matthews. "TLC" finds the Lakewood, CA rapper inhabiting a menacing V. Don beat, which commits to neither side of the nation.
Vince Staples Reveals "Hell Can Wait" EP Artwork, New Release Date [Update: Tracklist Revealed] Oct 2, 2014 at 02:52pm
Vince Staples' Hell Can Wait EP was originally scheduled to drop on September 23rd, but on the 16th, he tweeted: Due to sample issues the Hell Can Wait EP has been prolonged but not for long you will hear it in 2014.
Check out Tangerine, the latest track from Chuck Inglish, featuring Aston Matthews & Kashflow which dropped on Wednesday, May 15th, 2013. Chuck Inglish's movement grows stronger with each new release, and Tangerine has further strengthened that fact.
A$ton Matthews is a pro-wrestling-obsessed street rapper from Lakewood, California. He released his Aston 3:16 mixtape back in March, which established him as a force to be reckoned with, and a promising contemporary to fellow crew member Vince Staples.
After warning us yesterday, A$ton Matthew’s keeps his word and comes through with a brand new track tonight called “Window Paint” featuring Bodega Bamz.
Vince Staples Details "Hell Can Wait" EP, With Guest Spots From A$ton Matthews & Teyana Taylor Sep 9, 2014 at 01:46pm
Ever since we were introduced to him on Earl Sweatshirt's 2010 debut, Vince Staples has been making increasingly more noise in the rap game with each passing year. This year, the 21-year-old put out his mixtape Shyne Coldchain Vol.
A$ton Matthews is going heavy on the wrestling references on his upcoming A$ton 3:16 mixtape. "Scott Steiner" is the latest example, and finds the rapper once again inhabiting the dark wet coast feel he's done so well in the past. Quotable lyrics:
HotNewHipHop's On The Come Up series profiles rising stars in the rap game that show strong promise and the will to succeed. Most of the time, they're new to the site but deserve some shine.
A$ton Matthews' upcoming A$ton 3:16 is coming soon, and the rapper continues to drop material from it. The latest comes in the form of the visual for "What You Need", a dark track, delivered with a very intentionally lazy flow.
Lakewood, CA's A$ton Matthews has been making a name for himself with his brand of dark, menacing hip-hop, and no one song better illustrates that sound than his recent track "Lit." The track, which has gotten an official video today, was produced by Alviar a
- Tyga's "The Gold Album" Sold 2,200 Copies Its Opening Week70 Views0 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: June 2015391 Views0 Comments
- Rome Fortune Intentionally Tweets Dick Pic3,570 Views21 Comments
- Joe Budden Announces Release Date For "All Love Lost"1,866 Views9 Comments
- Review: Tyga's "The Gold Album: 18th Dynasty"9,112 Views88 Comments
- The Game Facing Felony And Misdemeanor Charges For Punching Off-Duty Cop2,835 Views13 Comments
- Kid Ink Is Engaged6,321 Views29 Comments
- Top-5 July Sneaker Releases To Keep Your Eye On761 Views0 Comments
- Natural Born Hustlers: Top 5 Rapper CEOs3,461 Views17 Comments
- RIhanna Named Best Selling Digital Artist Of All-Time4,390 Views30 Comments
- FOX News Pundit On Kendrick Lamar: Rap Does "More Damage To Young African-Americans Than Racism"11,704 Views110 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Arrested During XXL Freshman Concert In NYC20,343 Views48 Comments
- Scottie Pippen Says He Was LeBron James Before LeBron James6,374 Views0 Comments
- Review: Miguel's "WILDHEART"16,378 Views26 Comments
- Joell Ortiz Says Slaughterhouse's Album "Glass House" Is Done7,195 Views16 Comments
You may also like...