East and West coasts collide on the latest track from A$ton Matthews. "TLC" finds the Lakewood, CA rapper inhabiting a menacing V. Don beat, which commits to neither side of the nation.
Vince Staples Reveals "Hell Can Wait" EP Artwork, New Release Date [Update: Tracklist Revealed] Oct 2, 2014 at 02:52pm
Vince Staples' Hell Can Wait EP was originally scheduled to drop on September 23rd, but on the 16th, he tweeted: Due to sample issues the Hell Can Wait EP has been prolonged but not for long you will hear it in 2014.
A$ton Matthews is a pro-wrestling-obsessed street rapper from Lakewood, California. He released his Aston 3:16 mixtape back in March, which established him as a force to be reckoned with, and a promising contemporary to fellow crew member Vince Staples.
Check out Tangerine, the latest track from Chuck Inglish, featuring Aston Matthews & Kashflow which dropped on Wednesday, May 15th, 2013. Chuck Inglish's movement grows stronger with each new release, and Tangerine has further strengthened that fact.
Vince Staples Details "Hell Can Wait" EP, With Guest Spots From A$ton Matthews & Teyana Taylor Sep 9, 2014 at 01:46pm
Ever since we were introduced to him on Earl Sweatshirt's 2010 debut, Vince Staples has been making increasingly more noise in the rap game with each passing year. This year, the 21-year-old put out his mixtape Shyne Coldchain Vol.
A$ton Matthews is going heavy on the wrestling references on his upcoming A$ton 3:16 mixtape. "Scott Steiner" is the latest example, and finds the rapper once again inhabiting the dark wet coast feel he's done so well in the past. Quotable lyrics:
HotNewHipHop's On The Come Up series profiles rising stars in the rap game that show strong promise and the will to succeed. Most of the time, they're new to the site but deserve some shine.
A$ton Matthews' upcoming A$ton 3:16 is coming soon, and the rapper continues to drop material from it. The latest comes in the form of the visual for "What You Need", a dark track, delivered with a very intentionally lazy flow.
Lakewood, CA's A$ton Matthews has been making a name for himself with his brand of dark, menacing hip-hop, and no one song better illustrates that sound than his recent track "Lit." The track, which has gotten an official video today, was produced by Alviar a
Give In My Mind (Prod. By Willie B) a listen - it's a new offering from Raven Sorvino, featuring A$ton Matthews, Mike G & Maxo Kream. It was dropped on Monday, October 21st, 2013.
- Some Lucky Teen Got Nicki Minaj To Perform At His Bar Mitzvah2,521 Views18 Comments
- Jay Z Defends TIDAL In "Stream Of Consciousness" Twitter Address18,203 Views109 Comments
- Young Thug Heckled & Booed At Show In Louisiana26,199 Views111 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik"2,890 Views12 Comments
- Tyga Got A Kylie Jenner Tattoo38,647 Views92 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Tour Bus Shot At In Atlanta29,928 Views80 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth10,653 Views37 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 259,068 Views22 Comments
- Daz Dillinger Has Two Unreleased Songs With Biggie Smalls Still In The Vault11,484 Views26 Comments
- 10 Essential Yung Lean Tracks 9,338 Views44 Comments
- Ciara Previews Two New Songs On Instagram7,860 Views17 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Mobb Deep's "The Infamous"2,361 Views13 Comments
- Diddy & Mark Wahlberg Put $250k On Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight23,371 Views25 Comments
You may also like...