East and West coasts collide on the latest track from A$ton Matthews. "TLC" finds the Lakewood, CA rapper inhabiting a menacing V. Don beat, which commits to neither side of the nation.
Vince Staples Reveals "Hell Can Wait" EP Artwork, New Release Date [Update: Tracklist Revealed] Oct 2, 2014 at 02:52pm
Vince Staples' Hell Can Wait EP was originally scheduled to drop on September 23rd, but on the 16th, he tweeted: Due to sample issues the Hell Can Wait EP has been prolonged but not for long you will hear it in 2014.
A$ton Matthews is a pro-wrestling-obsessed street rapper from Lakewood, California. He released his Aston 3:16 mixtape back in March, which established him as a force to be reckoned with, and a promising contemporary to fellow crew member Vince Staples.
Check out Tangerine, the latest track from Chuck Inglish, featuring Aston Matthews & Kashflow which dropped on Wednesday, May 15th, 2013. Chuck Inglish's movement grows stronger with each new release, and Tangerine has further strengthened that fact.
Vince Staples Details "Hell Can Wait" EP, With Guest Spots From A$ton Matthews & Teyana Taylor Sep 9, 2014 at 01:46pm
Ever since we were introduced to him on Earl Sweatshirt's 2010 debut, Vince Staples has been making increasingly more noise in the rap game with each passing year. This year, the 21-year-old put out his mixtape Shyne Coldchain Vol.
A$ton Matthews is going heavy on the wrestling references on his upcoming A$ton 3:16 mixtape. "Scott Steiner" is the latest example, and finds the rapper once again inhabiting the dark wet coast feel he's done so well in the past. Quotable lyrics:
HotNewHipHop's On The Come Up series profiles rising stars in the rap game that show strong promise and the will to succeed. Most of the time, they're new to the site but deserve some shine.
Give In My Mind (Prod. By Willie B) a listen - it's a new offering from Raven Sorvino, featuring A$ton Matthews, Mike G & Maxo Kream. It was dropped on Monday, October 21st, 2013.
Lakewood, CA's A$ton Matthews has been making a name for himself with his brand of dark, menacing hip-hop, and no one song better illustrates that sound than his recent track "Lit." The track, which has gotten an official video today, was produced by Alviar a
A$ton Matthews' upcoming A$ton 3:16 is coming soon, and the rapper continues to drop material from it. The latest comes in the form of the visual for "What You Need", a dark track, delivered with a very intentionally lazy flow.
- Rap Industry Recap: March547 Views2 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Denies Owning A Marijuana Dispensary 2,289 Views0 Comments
- Is There A Waka Flocka Sex Tape?9,897 Views43 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Reveals Meaning Behind "To Pimp A Butterfly" Album Title18,566 Views56 Comments
- First Week Numbers For Action Bronson & Earl Sweatshirt10,633 Views26 Comments
- OVO Is Opening A Pop-Up Store In L.A. 5,001 Views20 Comments
- Forbes' 2015 "Hip-Hop Cash Princes" Include Migos, Young Thug, YG & More14,091 Views34 Comments
- Quiz: Are You Wiz Khalifa Or Ty Dolla $ign?10,865 Views24 Comments
- 10 Rappers We Want To See Live With The Roots3,034 Views16 Comments
- Ciara Shares Artwork For "Jackie"13,345 Views23 Comments
- Top-10 Vines From Monday Night In The NBA924 Views0 Comments
- Migos Announce "Young Rich Nation" Tour With OG Maco3,367 Views12 Comments
- Contest: Win Jarren Benton Tickets + Meet & Greet491 Views3 Comments
- Justin Bieber's Next Album Will Have Production From Kanye West & Rick Rubin10,187 Views38 Comments
- Stream Shlohmo's New Album "Dark Red"2,261 Views6 Comments