Vince Staples Reveals "Hell Can Wait" EP Artwork, New Release Date [Update: Tracklist Revealed] Oct 2, 2014 at 02:52pm
Vince Staples' Hell Can Wait EP was originally scheduled to drop on September 23rd, but on the 16th, he tweeted: Due to sample issues the Hell Can Wait EP has been prolonged but not for long you will hear it in 2014.
East and West coasts collide on the latest track from A$ton Matthews. "TLC" finds the Lakewood, CA rapper inhabiting a menacing V. Don beat, which commits to neither side of the nation.
Check out Tangerine, the latest track from Chuck Inglish, featuring Aston Matthews & Kashflow which dropped on Wednesday, May 15th, 2013. Chuck Inglish's movement grows stronger with each new release, and Tangerine has further strengthened that fact.
A$ton Matthews is a pro-wrestling-obsessed street rapper from Lakewood, California. He released his Aston 3:16 mixtape back in March, which established him as a force to be reckoned with, and a promising contemporary to fellow crew member Vince Staples.
After warning us yesterday, A$ton Matthew’s keeps his word and comes through with a brand new track tonight called “Window Paint” featuring Bodega Bamz.
Vince Staples Details "Hell Can Wait" EP, With Guest Spots From A$ton Matthews & Teyana Taylor Sep 9, 2014 at 01:46pm
Ever since we were introduced to him on Earl Sweatshirt's 2010 debut, Vince Staples has been making increasingly more noise in the rap game with each passing year. This year, the 21-year-old put out his mixtape Shyne Coldchain Vol.
A$ton Matthews is going heavy on the wrestling references on his upcoming A$ton 3:16 mixtape. "Scott Steiner" is the latest example, and finds the rapper once again inhabiting the dark wet coast feel he's done so well in the past. Quotable lyrics:
On Vince Staples' "CNB," A$ton Matthews proved himself as the ScHoolboy Q to Vince's Kendrick Lamar, and incredibly energetic rapper who uses his voice as a weapon, always finding the right exclamation to fir the moment.
More often than not, the best duos in rap are polar opposites when it comes to their respective deliveries. Whether it's Snoop Dogg's nasally tones juxtaposed with Dr.
HotNewHipHop's On The Come Up series profiles rising stars in the rap game that show strong promise and the will to succeed. Most of the time, they're new to the site but deserve some shine.
Lakewood, CA's A$ton Matthews has been making a name for himself with his brand of dark, menacing hip-hop, and no one song better illustrates that sound than his recent track "Lit." The track, which has gotten an official video today, was produced by Alviar a
- Kevin Gates Could Be Charged For Kicking A Female Fan In Florida347 Views6 Comments
- Chris Brown Is Being Sued By A Fan Who Was Injured At His Show433 Views6 Comments
- Top-8 September Sneaker Releases To Watch For787 Views0 Comments
- Powerhouse 2015 Line-Up Includes Kendrick Lamar, Big Sean, Future & More4,204 Views44 Comments
- De La Soul Recruit Usher, Snoop Dogg, 2 Chainz, Pete Rock & More For New Album3,028 Views8 Comments
- Rick Ross Dropping New Music With The Dream Tomorrow9,400 Views30 Comments
- The White House Responds To Kanye West's Presidency Bid63,345 Views121 Comments
- Review: The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"29,729 Views117 Comments
- Lupe Fiasco Collecting Fans' Copies Of "Lasers" So He Can Destroy Them25,717 Views77 Comments
- Top Tracks: August 24 - August 309,417 Views12 Comments
- Rick Ross To Release New Album "Black Dollar" This Week17,827 Views83 Comments
- Trick Daddy Files For Bankruptcy7,029 Views24 Comments
- Kanye West Hosting Next Year's VMAs Is Reportedly "On The Table"8,987 Views24 Comments
- The Weeknd Talks "BBTM," Working With Kanye West, Influences8,438 Views20 Comments