Future's rise to stardom wouldn't be possible without the help of Mike Will Made It, and vice versa. Mike Will produced many of Future's breakout hits, including Pluto's "Turn on the Lights", and he executively produced last year's Honest.
Snootie Wild was behind two of last year's runaway hits, "Yayo" and "Made Me," and his next move feels like it has to be an important one.
Just 24 hours after releasing his monster new single “Blessings” with Drake and Kanye West, Big Sean decides to reveal the official artwork and tracklist to his upcoming album Dark Sky Paradise, via iTunes pre-orders.
While little is really known about the movements of DONDA and their relationship to hip-hop, it is apparent that through a recent string of album art designs that they are fixed on bringing 'art' back to hip-hop music.
Chevy Woods has been preparing his Gangland 3 mixtape for some time now. It seems as though the project is finally coming together, as the Taylor Gang rapper has revealed the official cover art via Twitter.
With the New Year approaching, TeeFlii releases the official tracklist and artwork for his project scheduled to drop February 3rd, Starr. The South Central LA based crooner's project has features from artists you may have heard him with before in Skeme, Dom K
Ne-Yo Announces New Album Title "Non Fiction" & First Single [Update: Release Date Revealed] Nov 28, 2014 at 09:53pm
The last time we heard from Ne-Yo was on Valentines Day when he released his 3-song EP 3 Simple Rules. Ever since then, the R&B crooner has flown quietly under the radar and been busy working on his 6th studio album titled Non Fiction.
A$AP Ferg Announces "Ferg Forever" Mixtape, Shares Artwork [Update: Tracklist Revealed] Nov 27, 2014 at 03:14pm
About a month back, A$AP Ferg announced that he was putting in work with DJ Drama on a new mixtape, and now we finally get a look at the presentation.
While Chief Keef never really stopped releasing loose tracks (don't sleep of his 2013 non-mixtape output), his recent departure from Interscope has meant a considerable increase in full length releases.
Ludacris Shares Artwork For "Burning Bridges" EP [Update: Tracklist Revealed] Nov 23, 2014 at 08:45pm
Before we get to hear Ludacris' upcoming album, Ludaversal, the veteran Atlanta artist will be dropping an EP entitled Burning Bridges on December 16th.
Mobb Deep’s Havoc is getting ready to drop off his new solo album, 13 Reloaded, next month, and tonight he decided to reveal the official tracklist and artwork for it.
Artwork & Tracklist Revealed For Bobby Shmurda's Upcoming EP "Shmurda She Wrote" Oct 13, 2014 at 11:41pm
Bobby Shmurda became an over night sensation this past Summer when his anthem ”Hot Nigga” swept the streets of every neighborhood across the states.
Despite "Fancy" spending multiple weeks at number one, Iggy Azalea's album, The New Classic has yet to go gold (to be fair, no rap album this year has achieved this). The single was a late surprise hit, connecting after a few singles failed before it.
Chief Keef Reveals Artwork And Release Date For "Back From The Dead 2" Mixtape Oct 3, 2014 at 03:28pm
While he released a couple of mixtapes last year, Chief Keef has yet to deliver a truly complete-sounding project since his 2012 debut, Finally Rich. He has, however been dropping sporadic singles that range from decent to pretty great.
Dreamville Rapper Cozz Reveals Artwork & Tracklist For Debut Mixtape "Cozz & Effect" Sep 29, 2014 at 02:55pm
Last week, Cozz ended the week with the release of a new record "Wait's Over," declaring that his debut mixtape on the Dreamville imprint would be arriving shortly.
As reports indicated, Kendrick Lamar is poised to drop a new single in the coming week.
Back in January we saw a photo surface online of Tyga and Kanye West working together in the studio on what appeared to be new music.
After a few setbacks, Chief Keef is finally getting ready to release his long overdue project Bang 3.
The day has finally arrived for Ty Dolla $ign's new Sign Language mixtape, but before we get the project in several hours time, we've been treated the back cover artwork slash tracklist.
Lil Wayne has had no problem pushing "Believe Me" featuring Drake as the lead single off Tha Carter V. The song has seen plenty of success on the radio, and continues to grow. With that one officially off the ground, Weezy F is on to the next one.
Young Thug has a ton of unreleased material, and it seems much of it happens to be in Gucci Mane's possession. Thus, Gucci and his team have been releasing music from Thug's Brick Factory sessions as mixtapes over the last little while.
- Ciara Previews Two New Songs On Instagram1 View0 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Mobb Deep's "The Infamous"800 Views10 Comments
- Diddy & Mark Wahlberg Put $250k On Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight9,374 Views12 Comments
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"10,650 Views62 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather23,332 Views31 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date51,926 Views116 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now16,388 Views25 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"4,284 Views26 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"5,405 Views26 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party3,935 Views22 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (April 24)1,699 Views8 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Cancels Tour Dates Following Illness9,059 Views52 Comments
- Ranking Fabolous' Friday Freestyles From Worst To Best9,182 Views36 Comments
- Dame Dash Is Suing His Ex-Wife For $2.5 Million7,514 Views29 Comments
- Lyrics On Big Sean's "Stay Down" Rumored To Play Part In Break-Up With Ariana Grande34,743 Views120 Comments