We heard about Snoop Dogg's problems on 4/20 over the weekend, with the rapper's party celebrating the day getting shut down by the cops. Now, more news comes in about 4/20 debacles, this time involving Nappy Roots rapper R. Prophet.
Lil Scrappy is once again in trouble with the law. Last week it was reported that the "Love & Hip Hop" star's TV checks would be forwarded straight to a concert booking company he owes a large debt to. Now, Scrappy has an even stranger case on his hands.
Gucci mane was put behind bars March 26th after turning himself in for the assault of a soldier at an Atlanta nightclub.
Gucci Mane was indicted two days ago on an assault charge, and although he was first denied bond at his initial hearing, the rapper's bond has now been set for $75,000.My Fox Atlanta reports that earlier this week a judge set Gucci's bond at $75,000.
According to DDotOmen, ATLien rapper Young Scooter, aka Kenneth Edward Bailey, was pulled over by police three days ago for driving with a suspended license, which was apparently a violation of his probation.
We reported previously on veteran rapper Flavor Flav getting arrested for assaulting his fiance's 17-year old son after an argument arose with the fiance about Flav's possible infidelities.The rapper was out on $23,000 bail after the incident, and now more
It seems like Rick Ross lyrics aren't only getting the MMG boss in trouble these days, but even the gang members who quote Rozay are facing problems.The NYPD have busted 63 gang members in New York, after being led to them through their social media postings,
DJ Clue Arrested For Drug Possession & Driving Violation [Update: DJ Clue Released, Denies Allegations] Apr 4, 2013 at 11:48am
Former mixtape DJ and radio personality, DJ Clue, was arrested this morning after police stopped him at a checkpoint in Lower Manhattan.The Power 105.1 radio show host was pulled over in his black Range Rover at approximately 2 AM local time, NBC 4 New York
According to TMZ, law enforcement sources have informed them that rapper Too $hort won't be charged with felony drug possession after last Wednesday's DUI incident. He was previously cleared of a DUI charge, having blown a .09 (the legal limit being .08
Too Short Claims Drugs Found In Police Car Were Not His [Update: Added Footage Of Too Short Running From Cops] Mar 21, 2013 at 03:24pm
Yesterday we reported on Too Short's arrest for a DUI and drug possession.
Too Short Arrested For DUI & Possession Of Narcotics [Update: Too Short Released From Jail] Mar 20, 2013 at 08:46pm
Too Short ran into some trouble recently when he was pulled over by the cops for a traffic violation and he appeared to be under the influence.TMZ reports that Too Short was arrested for a DUI in L.A.
Man Who Killed Usher's Step-Son With Jet Ski Has Been Arrested [Update: Accused Man Pleads Not Guilty To All Charges] Mar 20, 2013 at 03:57pm
Usher's step-son died after a jet-ski accident last summer, at only 11-years old.
Last month we reported on an incident involving MC Hammer, in which he was stopped by the police and claimed to be a victim of racial profiling.The veteran MC had been charged with obstructing an officer and resisting an officer in Dublin, California.
Beanie Sigel has not had very much luck with the law. The Philadelphia rapper was arrested last August for possession of codeine, prescription pills and a small amount of marijuana, and pleaded guilty to the charge today.
Philadelphia police have arrested a man in connection with the shooting that recently took place outside French Montana's tour bus after he performed in Philly.
MC Hammer was arrested yesterday for obstructing a police officer, however, the rapper claims a different chain of events occurred.
No stranger to legal trouble in the past, Jim Jones was involved in an altercation with a police officer in New Jersey and was eventually placed under arrest. Capo became vocally upset when Sgt. James Corcoran was
DMX, who has been in and out of prison for the last decade, caught yet another charge today.
Photos floated around the internet yesterday of radio personality DJ Whoo Kid being apprehended and put in handcuffs by police. Freshly out of jail, the always hilarious Whoo Kid, gave an interview on Sirius XM and
- Ranking The 10 Most Valuable Air Jordan 3s On The Market Right Now0 Views0 Comments
- Wale Reportedly Dating "Empire" Star Serayah McNeill1,793 Views15 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues His Former Lawyers For $75 Million3,376 Views41 Comments
- Rick Ross Clowns 50 Cent For Filing For Bankruptcy8,418 Views46 Comments
- The Game Disses Young Thug During Skee TV Performance13,792 Views85 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Speaks On Drake/Meek Mill Beef For New York Times Magazine31,784 Views152 Comments
- 10 Artists That Dr. Dre Put On13,666 Views66 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Announces Sophomore Album Title12,418 Views122 Comments
- Curren$y & Dame Dash Settle $3 Million Dollar Lawsuit16,723 Views25 Comments
- Logic Announces Release Date For Sophomore Album "The Incredible True Story"14,827 Views61 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Writes Letter To Eazy-E For PAPER Magazine12,136 Views160 Comments
- Jay Z & Beyoncé Are Renting A Mansion In L.A. For $150k A Month12,183 Views30 Comments
- Victor Cruz' Fiancee Sent A Group Text Message To All Of His Side Chicks10,412 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- On The Come Up: Allan Kingdom1,006 Views
- Chris Brown Previews New Music On Instagram1,690 Views
- JR Donato "Don't Go Nowhere" Video1,404 Views