Is Tank embarrassed by his driver's license photo? Considering the awe his body inspires in his many female fans, that seems unlikely, but the R&B singer did just refuse to give his license to a police officer -- an offense for which he was arrested.
Jeezy Speaks On Recent Arrest, Says He And His Crew "Should Have Never Been Detained" Sep 8, 2014 at 07:48pm
Jeezy's recent release of Seen It All: The Autobiography was somewhat dampened (or boosted, depending on who you ask) by news of the rapper being arrested in connection with a lethal shooting that occurred backstage at a recent concert, and now the rapper hi
Gucci Mane was officially sentenced to a 39 month sentence in August, and while it had initially been reported that Wop's time spent behind bars awaiting his verdict would work towards his sentencing, TMZ reports that the ruling had him beginning the bid in Au
Nipsey Hussle was scheduled to play at the first Los Angeles version of Jay Z's "Made In America" festival today, but now his performance is in question.
Last March, Chief Keef was brought in for a DUI, after he was pulled over in Highland Park, IL, and cops discovered he'd been smoking weed while operating the vehicle.
Las Vegas isn't exactly the most "peaceful" city in the States, especially in the early hours of the morning. Regardless, Kid Ink was reportedly arrested for disturbing said peace today.
Lil Reese Reportedly Arrested On Gun Charges [Update: Reese Claims Police Planted Weapon On Him] Jul 31, 2014 at 04:30pm
Lil Reese recently stirred up some controversy when he posted a photo of a young child holding a gun on his Instagram account, as he FaceTimed with the kid (a screenshot can be viewed in the gallery above).
Meek Mill Reportedly Sentenced To 3-6 Months In Jail [Update: Rick Ross Releases Official Statement] Jul 12, 2014 at 04:51pm
Meek Mill's sophomore album, Dreams Worth More Than Money, is due out in September, but the rapper may not be able to celebrate the release as a free man.
As there was no 100 person mob waiting for him outside of Greensboro Coliseum last night, Rick Ross actually showed up to perform at the venue's SuperJam 2014 concert, though his successful appearance didn't mean the night was a complete success.
Three People Injured In Shooting After Nas & ScHoolboy Q Concert [Update: Schoolboy Q's Car Was Shot At] Jun 20, 2014 at 03:42pm
A shooting has taken place in Denver, Colorado, this morning (June 20th) following a concert featuring performances from Nas, ScHoolboy Q, and Flying Lotus. Occurring in the parking lot outside of the concert venue, the shots fired resulted in three injuries.
2 Chainz was arrested at an L.A. airport last June when ingredients to make codeine-based drug concoction, 'lean' were found in his bag. The rapper has since copped a plea deal over the charges, but he'll have to lay off the syrup for a while.
Meek Mill Is Suing The City Of Philadelphia [Update: Meek Loses Civil Suit Against Police] May 1, 2014 at 09:03pm
On Halloween of 2012, Meek Mill was arrested after being pulled over in Philadelphia. The rapper was cuffed when he refused to let police search his vehicle, claiming that they smelled Marijuana coming from the car.
Chris Brown Will Be In Jail Until June, If Not Longer [Update: Date Set For Brown's Probation Violation Hearing] May 1, 2014 at 06:22pm
Looks like Chris Brown won't be getting out of jail just yet. The singer, who's been locked up since being booted from rehab last month was meant to go to trial this week, but things have been postponed until June.
Engineer Attempts To Extort Jay Z For 100k Over Master Recordings [Update: Engineer Responds To Accusations] Apr 22, 2014 at 11:33am
Jay Z was under the impression that he'd lost some very important masters from 1998-2002-- until he was recently approached by a sound engineer to buy them back.
We recently featured a photo gallery of 30 Rapper Mugshots, and Chris Brown (although, yes, technically an r'n'b singer) was not on the list. Today Breezy's recent mugshot has surfaced, and it would make a prime addition to the list.
Gucci Mane was arrested in September for gun and marijuana possession, and has since been since spending his time at a county jail in Georgia. We've not heard any updates on when he'll see release, but one man believes he's made breakthrough in the case.
- Birdman's Instagram Hacked23,376 Views46 Comments
- Mac Miller's 3rd Studio Album Is Done9,899 Views75 Comments
- 'OVO' Air Jordan 10 Scheduled To Release This Weekend2,524 Views0 Comments
- PartyNextDoor's 5 Best Non-Album Tracks10,411 Views41 Comments
- K Camp Unveils Cover Art For "Only Way Is Up"3,009 Views14 Comments
- Stream Soulja Boy's "King Soulja 4"3,474 Views49 Comments
- #TBT: Fabolous' 2001-2005 Era5,629 Views21 Comments
- Tyga Says Eviction Lawsuit Is Fraudulent 6,242 Views36 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Dr. Dre's "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack7,904 Views18 Comments
- Jordan Brand Loses Trademark Lawsuit Against Knock-Off Beijing Company4,553 Views0 Comments
- Next Chief Keef Hologram Benefit Concert To Broadcast In 3 Cities At Once5,525 Views14 Comments
- iHeart Radio Music Festival Taps Kanye West, The Weeknd, Lil Wayne & More6,102 Views9 Comments
- R. Kelly Announces "Buffet" Album Release Date4,267 Views22 Comments
- Is Earl Sweatshirt Changing His Rap Name?22,763 Views41 Comments
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview71,098 Views87 Comments