Since launching earlier this month, Apple Music has swept the rug from under TIDAL’s feet and made a markedly successful splash, delivering a diverse catalogue of options for their new Beats Radio 1 feature.
It all seemed like fantastic, luxurious, one-percent-y fun and games during the initial TIDAL press conference.
Ever since The Weeknd turned down a deal with OVO, it's been clear that there's some bad blood between him and Drake, but between a recent hint at new collabs and this Apple conference today, it's looking more and more like they've patched things up.
Just as Apple is anticipated to launch their new music streaming service (which may or may not involve Kanye West, but more than likely does involve Drake), they've had to recall the Beats Pill XL speaker due to a fire safety concern.
Apple's worldwide developers conference is happening next week, and the rumor mill is going into overdrive.
The first thought that went through many peoples minds when they saw the Tidal team standing on stage (after cracking an Illuminati joke, that is) was "where's Drake?".
Drake is rumored to be the recipient of $19 million per a new deal with Apple that, among other things, will feature him as a guest DJ on iTunes Radio, reports the New York Post.
Last week, we learned that Dr. Dre's veritable unicorn of an album, previously thought to be titled Detox, will probably arrive under another title, and today comes the news that you may not be able to stream said album on Dre's own streaming service.
Kanye West Says Dr. Dre's Apple Deal Couldn't Have Happened Without Jay Z's Samsung Deal Jun 17, 2014 at 02:11pm
Kanye West, who is scheduled to speak at the Cannes Lions Music Festival later this week, also participated in a panel discussion yesterday with Steve Stoute and Ben Horowitz. The discussion covered topics such as Dr.
It's official. After plenty of reports a few weeks back about Apple purchasing Beats Electronics, the news has been confirmed and officially announced in a press release today.
Apple May Be Looking To Acquire Dr. Dre's Beats Electronics For $3.2 Billion [Update: Dr. Dre Confirms] May 9, 2014 at 11:09am
Dr. Dre recently surpassed Jay Z as the second richest rapper in the game, and it looks as though he could take the throne from Diddy if Apple successfully buys him out of Beats Electronics.
- Chance The Rapper Says Kanye West Almost Narrated "Surf"359 Views3 Comments
- 7 Times Rappers Trolled The World1,223 Views8 Comments
- Young Thug Waives His Preliminary Hearing In Terroristic Threats Case1,698 Views12 Comments
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Cover Complex1,811 Views32 Comments
- Ebro Speaks On Funk Flex Fiasco, Responds To Power 105.113,219 Views32 Comments
- Charlamagne Tha God Gives Funkmaster Flex "Donkey Of The Day"21,504 Views43 Comments
- Mac Miller's Journey To Finish His 3rd Studio Album7,111 Views27 Comments
- All Black Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost Scheduled To Release In August1,907 Views0 Comments
- Stream Key!'s Surprise 3-Track EP "No One Is Ready 3" 3,195 Views9 Comments
- Meek Mill Trolls Fans On Twitter With Fake Drake Diss Record50,198 Views238 Comments
- Online Petition Started To Force Funkmaster Flex To Resign From Hot 9739,406 Views78 Comments
- 50 Cent On Jay Z: "There's No L On His Record"34,350 Views85 Comments
- Top Tracks: July 20- July 2614,342 Views20 Comments
- Tyler The Creator Says He's Banned From Australia 11,633 Views50 Comments
- Hip Hop Reacts To The Death Of Bobbi Kristina Brown8,542 Views17 Comments
You may also like...
- The Weeknd "Can't Feel My Face" Video7,247 Views