Earlier today footage of a 15-year old Justin Bieber was leaked to the masses, wherein Bieber makes a joke and uses the n-word. Apparently Bieber's camp was already aware of the footage's existence, and they attempted to keep it under wraps unsuccessfully.
After putting Nike and other designers on blast over the past couple of weeks, it looks like Yeezus may have had a change of heart. In a new interview, Kanye apologized to Nike for his recent outbursts.
Drake sent shockwaves through the hip hop, NBA communities and eventually social media with his “diss” of Kobe’s wife, Vanessa on the track “Stay Schemin’” when he addresses the apparent massive divorce settlement she would be getting. Kobe ‘bou
J. Cole Writes Sincere Apology Letter For Lyric On "Jodeci" [Update: Drake Issues Apology] Jul 22, 2013 at 09:47pm
Various groups and fans have been more vocal recently about being outraged and offended by offensive lyrics from rappers. Most recently we have the Lil Wayne Emmett Till line, and the Rick Ross date-rap reference, and the most recent, J.
Lil Wayne has seen himself involved in lots of controversy over the last few months, and none gained him more infamy than his Emmett Till line on "Karate Chop." Now Weezy has changed the lyrics, and apologized to the Till family.
Lil Wayne Issues Apology To Emmett Till Family Over Lyric [Update: Till Family Does Not Accept It] May 2, 2013 at 10:02am
Lil Wayne received a lot of criticism within the hip-hop community and outside of it for his reference to Emmett Till in Future's "Karate Chop (Remix)." Although it seemed like we'd never get an official apology from Weezy (but his record label did issue one)
After going on his heated anti-Miami Heat tirade on All Star weekend, Lil Wayne has been under fire from citizens of the city, and others. Uncle Luke has been one of the vocal people saying Weezy should apologize, as his comments were disrespectful
- Joe Budden Skips Out On Court Date, Wanted By Police388 Views4 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 306,351 Views27 Comments
- Sony Will Not Pull Beyonce's Music From TIDAL3,639 Views21 Comments
- Review: Dizzy Wright's "The Growing Process"5,004 Views44 Comments
- Earl Sweatshirt Confirms "The Obvious": Odd Future Is No More20,045 Views38 Comments
- Vince Staples Shares "Summertime '06" Artwork5,020 Views28 Comments
- Action Bronson's Public NXNE Performance Cancelled Following Misogyny Criticism11,103 Views44 Comments
- Nicki Minaj "Demands" Orgasms, Advises Women To Do The Same40,255 Views92 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 23 - 29)7,458 Views5 Comments
- The #SausageMovement Doesn't Appreciate Lil Mama's New Song24,807 Views44 Comments
- President Obama's 'MTM' Air Jordan Pack Officially Revealed4,860 Views0 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Cancels Entire "Great Escape" Tour20,337 Views80 Comments
- "SURF" Got You Feeling Like What? Fans Rejoice On Twitter12,335 Views51 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says He Wanted To Re-Do His Verse On "M'$" After Hearing Lil Wayne's32,314 Views60 Comments
- Allen Iverson Announces Multi-Year Partnership With Stance Socks3,434 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Sino "Slappin" Video (Heatseekers)384 Views
- 50 Cent Shares His Thoughts On Tidal6,941 Views
- Cory Gunz "Shut Em Down" Video1,496 Views