Earlier today footage of a 15-year old Justin Bieber was leaked to the masses, wherein Bieber makes a joke and uses the n-word. Apparently Bieber's camp was already aware of the footage's existence, and they attempted to keep it under wraps unsuccessfully.
After putting Nike and other designers on blast over the past couple of weeks, it looks like Yeezus may have had a change of heart. In a new interview, Kanye apologized to Nike for his recent outbursts.
Drake sent shockwaves through the hip hop, NBA communities and eventually social media with his “diss” of Kobe’s wife, Vanessa on the track “Stay Schemin’” when he addresses the apparent massive divorce settlement she would be getting. Kobe ‘bou
J. Cole Writes Sincere Apology Letter For Lyric On "Jodeci" [Update: Drake Issues Apology] Jul 22, 2013 at 09:47pm
Various groups and fans have been more vocal recently about being outraged and offended by offensive lyrics from rappers. Most recently we have the Lil Wayne Emmett Till line, and the Rick Ross date-rap reference, and the most recent, J.
Lil Wayne has seen himself involved in lots of controversy over the last few months, and none gained him more infamy than his Emmett Till line on "Karate Chop." Now Weezy has changed the lyrics, and apologized to the Till family.
Lil Wayne Issues Apology To Emmett Till Family Over Lyric [Update: Till Family Does Not Accept It] May 2, 2013 at 10:02am
Lil Wayne received a lot of criticism within the hip-hop community and outside of it for his reference to Emmett Till in Future's "Karate Chop (Remix)." Although it seemed like we'd never get an official apology from Weezy (but his record label did issue one)
After going on his heated anti-Miami Heat tirade on All Star weekend, Lil Wayne has been under fire from citizens of the city, and others. Uncle Luke has been one of the vocal people saying Weezy should apologize, as his comments were disrespectful
- Chance The Rapper Confirms Joint Album With Lil B665 Views11 Comments
- Meek Mill Goes At Hot 97's TT Torrez On IG23,829 Views79 Comments
- Birdman's Instagram Hacked34,632 Views54 Comments
- Mac Miller's 3rd Studio Album Is Done13,997 Views81 Comments
- 'OVO' Air Jordan 10 Scheduled To Release This Weekend2,968 Views0 Comments
- PartyNextDoor's 5 Best Non-Album Tracks12,257 Views44 Comments
- K Camp Unveils Cover Art For "Only Way Is Up"3,519 Views14 Comments
- Stream Soulja Boy's "King Soulja 4"3,949 Views50 Comments
- #TBT: Fabolous' 2001-2005 Era6,334 Views23 Comments
- Tyga Says Eviction Lawsuit Is Fraudulent 6,910 Views38 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Dr. Dre's "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack8,403 Views18 Comments
- Jordan Brand Loses Trademark Lawsuit Against Knock-Off Beijing Company4,804 Views0 Comments
- Next Chief Keef Hologram Benefit Concert To Broadcast In 3 Cities At Once5,832 Views14 Comments
- iHeart Radio Music Festival Taps Kanye West, The Weeknd, Lil Wayne & More6,530 Views9 Comments
- R. Kelly Announces "Buffet" Album Release Date4,556 Views23 Comments