Ras Kass & Apollo Brown continue to drop some of the dopest hip-hop around with "How To Kill God." The latest single from the duo's upcoming Blasphemy LP follows the VERY HOTTTT certified "Giraffe Pussy." Built off of Brown's typically soulful, sample-drive
Generally speaking, I do my best to avoid any song referencing the genitalia of any species in the animal kingdom that isn't human. For Apollo Brown & Ras Kass, however, I was willing to make an exception.
Water makes up 71% of Earth's surface and about 60% of the human body. Some idiot once said that all you need is love.
- R. Kelly Announces New Album "Buffet"1,840 Views9 Comments
- Chance The Rapper & Social Experiment Drop "SURF" On iTunes; Available For Stream36,171 Views163 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Continues To Film "Alright" Video In Los Angeles10,823 Views46 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Snoop Dogg, Yelawolf & More To Play Riot Fest3,603 Views13 Comments
- 10 Essential RL Grime Tracks6,931 Views11 Comments
- John Wall Kicked Off Flight After One Of His Boys Threatened A Passenger4,712 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown: "I Refuse To Be Petty & Attention-Seeking"18,904 Views69 Comments
- Stream Little Simz's "AGE 101: DROP 4" EP1,801 Views7 Comments
- Text Like Kanye West With The New 'YeBoard App8,896 Views21 Comments
- #TBT: Ludacris2,499 Views13 Comments
- Chance The Rapper's "SURF" Is Complete, Full Of Guest Appearances41,093 Views28 Comments
- Review: A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."28,674 Views222 Comments
- Dwight Howard Says He's 'Still A Champion' After Blowout Loss2,811 Views0 Comments
- Fun Fun Fun Fest Announces Lineup, Feat. Wu-Tang Clan, Schoolboy Q & More3,221 Views8 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Reminisces About Odd Future, Says OFWGKTA Is "No More"26,711 Views36 Comments
You may also like...
- Drake Shouts Out Amir Obe in Detroit1,594 Views