Ras Kass & Apollo Brown continue to drop some of the dopest hip-hop around with "How To Kill God." The latest single from the duo's upcoming Blasphemy LP follows the VERY HOTTTT certified "Giraffe Pussy." Built off of Brown's typically soulful, sample-drive
Generally speaking, I do my best to avoid any song referencing the genitalia of any species in the animal kingdom that isn't human. For Apollo Brown & Ras Kass, however, I was willing to make an exception.
Water makes up 71% of Earth's surface and about 60% of the human body. Some idiot once said that all you need is love.
- Young Thug Delays "Slime Season" Mixtape: "Sorry 4 The Wait!"5,149 Views50 Comments
- All-Black Colorway Of The Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost To Release This Fall1,290 Views0 Comments
- Review: Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"3,663 Views32 Comments
- Chris Brown & The Mother Of His Child Go Back & Forth On Instagram14,148 Views45 Comments
- Stream Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge's "Twelve Reasons To Die II"1,491 Views6 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (June 27 - July 3)3,848 Views4 Comments
- Diddy's Assault Case Rejected By District Attorney5,528 Views17 Comments
- Eminem Debuts Official Video For “Phenomenal” On Apple Music8,045 Views27 Comments
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"16,635 Views47 Comments
- Childish Gambino's "Atlanta" TV Show Gets A Cast12,306 Views3 Comments
- Rae Sremmurd Say 2nd Album Dropping In December, Wiz Khalifa Collab Coming Soon14,851 Views33 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces "The Stars Of The Trap" Tour17,262 Views34 Comments
- Real Vs. Fake 'Shattered Backboard' Air Jordan 1769 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Responds To Fox News Criticism Of BET Awards Performance43,461 Views149 Comments
- Review: Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"36,099 Views266 Comments
You may also like...
- King Los "Toca Tuesday" Freestyle1,838 Views