Ras Kass & Apollo Brown continue to drop some of the dopest hip-hop around with "How To Kill God." The latest single from the duo's upcoming Blasphemy LP follows the VERY HOTTTT certified "Giraffe Pussy." Built off of Brown's typically soulful, sample-drive
Generally speaking, I do my best to avoid any song referencing the genitalia of any species in the animal kingdom that isn't human. For Apollo Brown & Ras Kass, however, I was willing to make an exception.
Water makes up 71% of Earth's surface and about 60% of the human body. Some idiot once said that all you need is love.
- Stephen Curry To Be Named NBA MVP704 Views0 Comments
- Houston Astros Are Selling Hats Signed By Bun B And Fat Joe For $2001,196 Views5 Comments
- Madonna Wishes She Didn't Kiss Drake At Coachella26,118 Views71 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 25 - May 11,513 Views2 Comments
- Kanye West Changes His Album Title23,883 Views72 Comments
- See The Tracklist To Jamie Foxx's "Hollywood: A Story Of A Dozen Roses"5,856 Views13 Comments
- Beyonce Signs 3 Teenagers For $1.5 Million15,651 Views22 Comments
- Review: Raekwon's "Fly International Luxurious Art"3,814 Views22 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Performs "See You Again" & "We Dem Boyz" On SNL6,327 Views11 Comments
- De La Soul Raised Over $600K On Kickstarter For Their New Album7,330 Views42 Comments
- Barter 6 Producer Wheezy Wants To Work With Lil Wayne29,433 Views61 Comments
- Lyrical Allegiance: Picking Pacquiao/Mayweather Sides Through Song12,391 Views30 Comments
- Turk Files Default Motion After Cash Money Ignores His Lawsuit11,114 Views24 Comments
- Jay Z, Drake & Eminem Are Among Billboard's "Money-Makers" Of 201436,021 Views22 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2nd 8,883 Views14 Comments
You may also like...
- The Game Feat. DeJ Loaf "Ryda" Video9,796 Views