As the year winds down, magazines across the web have begun publishing their list of the year's best releases. On name that seems consistently forgotten in the shuffle is Apollo Brown & Ras Kass' Blasphemy.
Ras Kass & Apollo Brown continue to drop some of the dopest hip-hop around with "How To Kill God." The latest single from the duo's upcoming Blasphemy LP follows the VERY HOTTTT certified "Giraffe Pussy." Built off of Brown's typically soulful, sample-drive
Generally speaking, I do my best to avoid any song referencing the genitalia of any species in the animal kingdom that isn't human. For Apollo Brown & Ras Kass, however, I was willing to make an exception.
Water makes up 71% of Earth's surface and about 60% of the human body. Some idiot once said that all you need is love.
- Ciara Previews Two New Songs On Instagram1,107 Views5 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Mobb Deep's "The Infamous"1,138 Views10 Comments
- Diddy & Mark Wahlberg Put $250k On Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight11,638 Views19 Comments
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"11,517 Views68 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather24,844 Views32 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date53,210 Views118 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now16,893 Views25 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"4,469 Views26 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"5,557 Views26 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party4,067 Views22 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (April 24)1,763 Views8 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Cancels Tour Dates Following Illness9,309 Views52 Comments
- Ranking Fabolous' Friday Freestyles From Worst To Best9,422 Views36 Comments
- Dame Dash Is Suing His Ex-Wife For $2.5 Million7,685 Views29 Comments
- Lyrics On Big Sean's "Stay Down" Rumored To Play Part In Break-Up With Ariana Grande35,329 Views121 Comments