As the year winds down, magazines across the web have begun publishing their list of the year's best releases. On name that seems consistently forgotten in the shuffle is Apollo Brown & Ras Kass' Blasphemy.
Ras Kass & Apollo Brown continue to drop some of the dopest hip-hop around with "How To Kill God." The latest single from the duo's upcoming Blasphemy LP follows the VERY HOTTTT certified "Giraffe Pussy." Built off of Brown's typically soulful, sample-drive
Generally speaking, I do my best to avoid any song referencing the genitalia of any species in the animal kingdom that isn't human. For Apollo Brown & Ras Kass, however, I was willing to make an exception.
Water makes up 71% of Earth's surface and about 60% of the human body. Some idiot once said that all you need is love.
- Underrated Audio: May 17 - May 235 Views0 Comments
- Listen To Dr. Dre "2Nite" Feat. Kendrick Lamar & Jeremih Leak11,985 Views64 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Common's "Be"1,853 Views16 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Is Given Acid By Makonnen, Proceeds To Have Sex With Nine Women47,207 Views102 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shoots "Alright" Video In The Bay12,133 Views61 Comments
- Juicy J Rushed To Hospital In San Francisco29,430 Views59 Comments
- Lil B To Deliver Lecture At UCLA This Thursday4,052 Views20 Comments
- New Akon-Led Initiative Aims To Bring 600 Million Africans Electricity9,221 Views56 Comments
- See Photos From Drake's Houston Appreciation Weekend13,561 Views15 Comments
- Los Angeles Lakers GM Says Next Year Will Be Kobe Bryant's Final Season4,146 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2317,710 Views20 Comments
- Must-Hear Instrumental Hip Hop Albums8,466 Views16 Comments
- Allen Iverson Addresses Strip Club Rumors On Hot 974,950 Views0 Comments
- Listen To Three New Drake Songs147,107 Views210 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine10,414 Views47 Comments
You may also like...
- André DeSaint "Work For Me" Video853 Views