As the year winds down, magazines across the web have begun publishing their list of the year's best releases. On name that seems consistently forgotten in the shuffle is Apollo Brown & Ras Kass' Blasphemy.
Ras Kass & Apollo Brown continue to drop some of the dopest hip-hop around with "How To Kill God." The latest single from the duo's upcoming Blasphemy LP follows the VERY HOTTTT certified "Giraffe Pussy." Built off of Brown's typically soulful, sample-drive
Generally speaking, I do my best to avoid any song referencing the genitalia of any species in the animal kingdom that isn't human. For Apollo Brown & Ras Kass, however, I was willing to make an exception.
Water makes up 71% of Earth's surface and about 60% of the human body. Some idiot once said that all you need is love.
- Kanye West To Perform "808s & Heartbreak" In Its Entirety In LA1,044 Views7 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (August 22-28)2,044 Views21 Comments
- Drake's Team Says Apple Didn't Interfere With Lil Weezyana Stream, Calls It A "Publicity Stunt"16,352 Views107 Comments
- Stream Two-9's New EP, "#AugustTwo9"3,502 Views11 Comments
- Lil Wayne Brought Out Drake, Curren$y, Master P & More At Lil Weezyana Fest26,659 Views32 Comments
- Jeezy Has Something New Coming In Two Days11,257 Views55 Comments
- Apple Blocked Tidal From Streaming Drake's Performance At Lil Weezyana Fest18,105 Views65 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal19,405 Views49 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"8,675 Views27 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"28,831 Views87 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour2,088 Views5 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date58,052 Views213 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (August 28)2,576 Views3 Comments
- Young Buck Not Going To Jail Over Faked Drug Test5,883 Views23 Comments
- Toro Y Moi Drops Surprise Album "Samantha"6,716 Views21 Comments