As the year winds down, magazines across the web have begun publishing their list of the year's best releases. On name that seems consistently forgotten in the shuffle is Apollo Brown & Ras Kass' Blasphemy.
Ras Kass & Apollo Brown continue to drop some of the dopest hip-hop around with "How To Kill God." The latest single from the duo's upcoming Blasphemy LP follows the VERY HOTTTT certified "Giraffe Pussy." Built off of Brown's typically soulful, sample-drive
Generally speaking, I do my best to avoid any song referencing the genitalia of any species in the animal kingdom that isn't human. For Apollo Brown & Ras Kass, however, I was willing to make an exception.
Water makes up 71% of Earth's surface and about 60% of the human body. Some idiot once said that all you need is love.
- Azealia Banks To Star In RZA-Directed Film "Coco"866 Views18 Comments
- Cleveland Cavs Sweep Atlanta Hawks, Advance To NBA Finals2,245 Views0 Comments
- Kehlani Announces "You Should Be Here" Tour3,452 Views9 Comments
- Stream Jamie xx's Debut Album, "In Colour"3,586 Views6 Comments
- Happy Birthday Miles: 10 Miles Davis Samples In Hip-Hop6,364 Views4 Comments
- Pusha T Responds To Leaked Track, Calls "King Push" A "Masterpiece"20,639 Views73 Comments
- 5 Producers The Weeknd Should Work With10,363 Views24 Comments
- Juelz Santana & Jadakiss Suggest Benefit Concert For Chinx's Family6,486 Views22 Comments
- Meek Mill & Nicki Minaj Aren't Actually Engaged22,961 Views38 Comments
- Stream The Alchemist's Instrumental Album "Israeli Salad"4,133 Views5 Comments
- Lil B Will Be In Attendance For Game 5 To Personally Curse James Harden4,106 Views0 Comments
- Birdman Pays The IRS $2 Million In Back Taxes11,324 Views31 Comments
- Air Jordan 7 'Championship Pack' Officially Unveiled 1,955 Views0 Comments
- Stream ASAP Rocky's Sophomore Album "At.Long.Last.A$AP"123,017 Views249 Comments
- Stream Boosie Badazz' New Album "Touchdown 2 Cause Hell"29,027 Views58 Comments