Kanye West has experienced frustration making his way into the high fashion scene, but it seems that French brand A.P.C. has always been very willing to work with the rapper.
Kanye West and A.P.C. founder Jean Touitou are in Paris for Fashion Week, and yesterday they hit up the French talk show Le Grand Journal for a joint interview.
Kanye West released his first A.P.C. clothing collection last summer. The very minimal aesthetic proved successful, as all the products sold out within minutes of going online.
- O.T. Genasis Arrested In L.A. 2,325 Views13 Comments
- New Tupac Music Is On The Way2,950 Views36 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: March 283,216 Views9 Comments
- Big Sean Has A BAPE Collaboration Dropping Next Month2,916 Views12 Comments
- Six Kendrick Lamar Songs Make Billboard's Hot 1005,218 Views58 Comments
- A$AP Mob Sued For Injuring Fan While Crowd Surfing 3,129 Views26 Comments
- The Game & DeJ Loaf Shoot "Ambitionz Of A Rida" Video3,455 Views15 Comments
- Tech N9ne Reveals "Special Effects" Tour Dates2,105 Views7 Comments
- Stream Ballout & Tadoe's "The Rise Of Glo Gang Empire"3,648 Views16 Comments
- Stream Archibald Slim's "The Other Special Guest"738 Views1 Comment
- Forgot About Dre: Tracking Dr. Dre's Last Five Years14,553 Views37 Comments
- Kanye West Is Headlining KIIS FM’s Wango Tango Event2,759 Views12 Comments
- Drake's OVO x Mitchell & Ness 'Raptors' Collab Officially Unveiled3,567 Views0 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: See The LOX Live In Brooklyn500 Views0 Comments
- T-Pain Says He's Not Making A "Comeback," Explains Aaliyah Collaboration13,379 Views12 Comments