Tyler, The Creator has found success in rap, production, design, and festival organizing, but he's about to bring the Odd Future brand to unexplored territory-- the app game.
What's the most Travi$ Scott way to announce an album release? Dropping hints in an interview with a fashion magazine.
Hopsin Announces He's Quitting Rap & Moving To Australia [Update: Hopsin Says It Was A Joke] Dec 25, 2014 at 09:36am
We've seen Hopsin go on twitter rants concerning the music industry/rap game in the past, however he usually calms down and it's back to business as usual. His latest message to the fans isn't in rant-form and it sounds like he's for real.
K. Michelle Announces New Album "Anybody Wanna Buy A Heart (AWBAH)" [Update: Artwork & Tracklist Revealed] Nov 3, 2014 at 11:37am
K. Michelle will be following up 2013's Rebellious Soul with a mouthful of an album, Anybody Wanna Buy A Heart, or AWBAH for short.
The other day Chance The Rapper and his Social Experiment band hit us with a new jam "No Better Blues." As it turns out, Chance has been working on a lot more music, not to mention, a new album (or three).
Teyana Taylor Announces Debut Album "VII" [Update: Artwork & Tracklist Revealed] Oct 20, 2014 at 11:54pm
G.O.O.D. Music singer Teyana Taylor is almost ready for her debut, taking to Twitter to announce the title of her upcoming debut album today.
After a few strong mixtapes and a buzzing single "2 On" (remixed by Drake and OB OBrien), rising singer Tinashe is finally prepared to announce a release date for her debut album Aquarius.
Drake's growing OVO roster will have a busy year, having already announced upcoming projects for Majid Jordan and PARTYNEXTDOOR, we now have the title of Drizzy's studio album to follow up Nothing Was The Same-- Views From The 6.
Ja Rule is keeping himself in the news these days, to coincide with the release of his new book "Unruly: The Highs and Lows of Becoming a Man." Earlier today we saw his sit-down with Ebro and Peter Rosenberg over at Hot 97, where he discussed at length his be
Angie Martinez Resigns From Hot 97 [Update: Angie's Move To Power 105.1 Confirmed] Jun 19, 2014 at 11:08am
Out of the blue (or at least it seems that way to us), Angie Martinez has announced her resignation from popular hip-hop radio station Hot 97.
Lil Durk definitely upped his profile with 2013's Signed To The Streets, and fresh off of making the XXL Freshmen cover, the rapper is ready to do it all over again with Signed To The Streets 2.
Kendrick Lamar Announces New Album Title [Update: Announcement Reportedly Fake] May 10, 2014 at 01:17pm
Kendrick Lamar's good kid, m.A.A.d. city made a huge impact on the rap game upon its release, and while the rapper has remained a looming presence since its release ("Control" anyone?), anticipation has remained for the follow-up to his debut.
Jeezy is gearing up to make it a (very) hot summer, with the announcement of a new studio album on the way. Last night the Atlanta rapper dropped off a new single "Me Ok" with Drumma Boy on the boards.
It’s that time of the year again fam. Everyone’s favorite new artist either get’s selected, or doesn’t. I’m talking 'bout for the cover of XXL Freshman Magazine y’all.
King Louie is ready to follow up last year's mixtape effort Drilluminati 2 soon, with a new mixtape titled TONY. As you may have guessed, the project is inspired by the movie "Scarface" in both title and in the cover artwork.
2 Chainz already told us he was working on his next album, which continues the B.O.A.T. theme with a title of B.O.A.T.S. 3. However, before that time comes (we've yet to receive any concrete updates on it), we'll be receiving an EP to hold us over.
Saigon had a lot of trouble releasing his debut album. While the record was first scheduled for a 2007 release, it didn't hit shelves until 2011.
Drake Announces OVO's Houston Appreciation Weekend [Update: Dates Announced] Apr 13, 2014 at 08:11pm
Just the other week Drake stirred things up with the announcement of his headliners for OVO Fest, unsurprisingly, it was both OutKast and Drizzy. The OVO Fest went on to sell out tickets within two minutes of the tickets going live.
- Charts Don't Lie: April 252,605 Views21 Comments
- Daz Dillinger Has Two Unreleased Songs With Biggie Smalls Still In The Vault4,859 Views36 Comments
- 10 Essential Yung Lean Tracks 4,833 Views35 Comments
- Ciara Previews Two New Songs On Instagram4,018 Views14 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Mobb Deep's "The Infamous"1,675 Views13 Comments
- Diddy & Mark Wahlberg Put $250k On Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight17,407 Views28 Comments
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"14,252 Views86 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather29,005 Views37 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date57,345 Views87 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now18,650 Views24 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"5,062 Views24 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"6,049 Views22 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party4,603 Views22 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (April 24)1,922 Views8 Comments