Kanye West has chosen a pretty unconventional marketing strategy (or lack thereof) for his upcoming album Yeezus, releasing no singles, offering no pre-order, and projecting a video for one of the album's tracks in random locations worldwide.
Yeezy debuted his American Psycho-inspired film at yesterday's "Yeezus" listening session in L.A. Scott Disick and Jonathan Cheban star in the short.
Kanye West debuted his short film, inspired by the movie "American Pyscho" in Toronto on the Four Seasons Center. The film feature the Scott Disick & Jonathan Cheban, both reality T.V.
- Young Buck Not Going To Jail Over Faked Drug Test154 Views1 Comment
- Toro Y Moi Drops Surprise Album "Samantha"493 Views0 Comments
- The People Behind The Madness1,265 Views3 Comments
- French Montana "Mac And Cheese: The Album" Release Date Revealed1,729 Views20 Comments
- 3 Takeaways From Jay Rock's "90059" Listening Party2,900 Views23 Comments
- Miami Heat Owner Hints At Possible 'South Beach' Inspired Jerseys For Next Season1,310 Views0 Comments
- Omarion Enlists Nic Nac, James Fauntleroy & More For "Reasons"2,648 Views11 Comments
- Top 5 Lil Wayne Verses On Hot Boys' Songs4,671 Views21 Comments
- Kirk Knight Announces Debut Album, "Late Knight Special"2,147 Views10 Comments
- Stream The Weeknd's New Album "Beauty Behind The Madness"21,195 Views92 Comments
- A Man On Facebook Is Looking To Trade His Yeezy Boosts For A Functioning Kidney12,908 Views0 Comments
- Nicki Minaj To Perform At 2015 MTV VMAs 5,125 Views38 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast's "ATLiens"3,977 Views20 Comments
- Chris Brown Owns 14 Burger Kings34,332 Views88 Comments
- Adidas And Derrick Rose Officially Unveil His New Signature Sneaker, The D Rose 63,976 Views0 Comments