Yeezy debuted his American Psycho-inspired film at yesterday's "Yeezus" listening session in L.A. Scott Disick and Jonathan Cheban star in the short.
Kanye West has chosen a pretty unconventional marketing strategy (or lack thereof) for his upcoming album Yeezus, releasing no singles, offering no pre-order, and projecting a video for one of the album's tracks in random locations worldwide.
Kanye West debuted his short film, inspired by the movie "American Pyscho" in Toronto on the Four Seasons Center. The film feature the Scott Disick & Jonathan Cheban, both reality T.V.
- Charts Don't Lie: April 181,454 Views9 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges6,246 Views21 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"2,247 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)7,715 Views9 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party5,644 Views10 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked5,175 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)3,710 Views18 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August33,700 Views176 Comments
- 2 Chainz Sued $1.5 Million For Alleged Contract Breach10,936 Views20 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (April 17)2,513 Views3 Comments
- OVO x Toronto Raptors Playoff T-Shirts Unveiled2,840 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar's "To Pimp A Butterfly" Goes Gold10,730 Views156 Comments
- Poetic License: The Art Of Writing 5,338 Views38 Comments
- Jay Z Has Been Personally Calling Tidal Subscribers To Thank Them14,094 Views66 Comments
- Jamie Foxx Announces New Album "Hollywood"6,145 Views15 Comments
You may also like...