Kanye West has chosen a pretty unconventional marketing strategy (or lack thereof) for his upcoming album Yeezus, releasing no singles, offering no pre-order, and projecting a video for one of the album's tracks in random locations worldwide.
Kanye West debuted his short film, inspired by the movie "American Pyscho" in Toronto on the Four Seasons Center. The film feature the Scott Disick & Jonathan Cheban, both reality T.V.
Yeezy debuted his American Psycho-inspired film at yesterday's "Yeezus" listening session in L.A. Scott Disick and Jonathan Cheban star in the short.
- Tyler, The Creator Reminisces About Odd Future, Says OFWGKTA Is "No More"2,667 Views13 Comments
- Kid Cudi Says There Will Be No Features On "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven"1,595 Views22 Comments
- Jared Dudley Says Carmelo Anthony Is The Most Overrated Player In The NBA1,001 Views0 Comments
- New Release Date For Jeremih's "Late Nights: The Album" Surfaces6,237 Views33 Comments
- Kanye West Settles Lawsuit Over "Bound 2" Sample8,231 Views23 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Reveals Why He Got Sick At His New York Show12,252 Views22 Comments
- Places & Faces Referenced On ASAP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."15,707 Views25 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Scores First Number One Record32,082 Views134 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For A$AP Rocky & Boosie Badazz21,134 Views137 Comments
- Lil B Is Now Targeting LeBron James And The Cleveland Cavaliers5,144 Views0 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Addresses Rita Ora Lyrics On "A.L.L.A."34,380 Views31 Comments
- NXNE Festival Defends Action Bronson Against Petition Claiming He "Glorifies Rape"5,659 Views19 Comments
- Migos Unveil The Cover Art For "YRN: Tha Album"12,152 Views42 Comments
- Chicago's Jimmy Butler Took A 75% Pay Cut To Leave Adidas For Jordan Brand5,722 Views0 Comments
- Dizzy Wright's Turn-Up Essentials Playlist2,378 Views8 Comments