Kanye West has chosen a pretty unconventional marketing strategy (or lack thereof) for his upcoming album Yeezus, releasing no singles, offering no pre-order, and projecting a video for one of the album's tracks in random locations worldwide.
Kanye West debuted his short film, inspired by the movie "American Pyscho" in Toronto on the Four Seasons Center. The film feature the Scott Disick & Jonathan Cheban, both reality T.V.
Yeezy debuted his American Psycho-inspired film at yesterday's "Yeezus" listening session in L.A. Scott Disick and Jonathan Cheban star in the short.
- #TBT: Fabolous' 2001-2005 Era390 Views4 Comments
- Tyga Says Eviction Lawsuit Is Fraudulent 406 Views7 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Dr. Dre's "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack2,991 Views11 Comments
- Jordan Brand Loses Trademark Lawsuit Against Knock-Off Beijing Company2,148 Views0 Comments
- Next Chief Keef Hologram Benefit Concert To Broadcast In 3 Cities At Once2,452 Views12 Comments
- iHeart Radio Music Festival Taps Kanye West, The Weeknd, Lil Wayne & More3,159 Views6 Comments
- R. Kelly Announces "Buffet" Album Release Date2,260 Views19 Comments
- Is Earl Sweatshirt Changing His Rap Name?19,054 Views40 Comments
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview65,394 Views83 Comments
- Lil Kim Files Domestic Violence Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend10,997 Views12 Comments
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"62,479 Views163 Comments
- Meek Mill Says He's Hitting The Studio "Soon"82,039 Views342 Comments
- Meet Maxo Kream: Houston's Next-Up7,255 Views12 Comments
- Migos Say Their Noisey "Atlanta" Episode Was Scripted15,858 Views31 Comments
You may also like...