Kanye West debuted his short film, inspired by the movie "American Pyscho" in Toronto on the Four Seasons Center. The film feature the Scott Disick & Jonathan Cheban, both reality T.V.
Yeezy debuted his American Psycho-inspired film at yesterday's "Yeezus" listening session in L.A. Scott Disick and Jonathan Cheban star in the short.
Kanye West has chosen a pretty unconventional marketing strategy (or lack thereof) for his upcoming album Yeezus, releasing no singles, offering no pre-order, and projecting a video for one of the album's tracks in random locations worldwide.
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"3,101 Views106 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"1,352 Views11 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th6,596 Views31 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20164,560 Views22 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"9,146 Views48 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption15,785 Views68 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together12,841 Views76 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist6,772 Views17 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino4,654 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label6,917 Views27 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season2,350 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans5,848 Views31 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald7,930 Views51 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"21,495 Views79 Comments