Kanye West debuted his short film, inspired by the movie "American Pyscho" in Toronto on the Four Seasons Center. The film feature the Scott Disick & Jonathan Cheban, both reality T.V.
Yeezy debuted his American Psycho-inspired film at yesterday's "Yeezus" listening session in L.A. Scott Disick and Jonathan Cheban star in the short.
Kanye West has chosen a pretty unconventional marketing strategy (or lack thereof) for his upcoming album Yeezus, releasing no singles, offering no pre-order, and projecting a video for one of the album's tracks in random locations worldwide.
- Meek Mill Debuts New Drake Diss In Charlotte, NC83,297 Views485 Comments
- 8 Rappers Who Had Their Careers Ruined By Diss Tracks63,050 Views125 Comments
- ASAP Rocky & Tyler, The Creator Announce Co-Headlining Tour25,104 Views31 Comments
- Texans Running Back Arian Foster To Undergo Surgery, Will Miss Start Of NFL Season1,741 Views0 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At The MTV VMAs 3,032 Views24 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Admits To Having More Plastic Surgery18,284 Views63 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Donated $5,000 To Amber Rose's SlutWalk Protest14,409 Views79 Comments
- All 6 OVO Fests, Ranked21,555 Views31 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "Compton" To Premiere On Apple Music7,233 Views41 Comments
- 50 Cent & Ja Rule Resurrect Beef On Instagram50,169 Views134 Comments
- Everything Dr. Dre Has Produced Since His Last Album14,511 Views48 Comments
- Rihanna Shares Photos From Crop Over Festival In Barbados10,957 Views35 Comments
- Taylor Swift Credits Jay Z For Helping Her Reconcile With Kanye West11,335 Views18 Comments
- The Weeknd Shares "Beauty Behind The Madness" Tracklist21,503 Views107 Comments
- Drake Debuts New 'OVO' Raptors Jersey And 'OVO' Air Jordan 8 5,036 Views0 Comments