Kanye West debuted his short film, inspired by the movie "American Pyscho" in Toronto on the Four Seasons Center. The film feature the Scott Disick & Jonathan Cheban, both reality T.V.
Yeezy debuted his American Psycho-inspired film at yesterday's "Yeezus" listening session in L.A. Scott Disick and Jonathan Cheban star in the short.
Kanye West has chosen a pretty unconventional marketing strategy (or lack thereof) for his upcoming album Yeezus, releasing no singles, offering no pre-order, and projecting a video for one of the album's tracks in random locations worldwide.
- Lil Wayne Joins Instagram6,375 Views26 Comments
- TBT: The Roots1,255 Views2 Comments
- Dame Dash Confirms He And Kanye West Are Buying Karmaloop11,982 Views29 Comments
- Yung Gleesh Reportedly Charged With Sexual Assault [Update: He's Been Arrested]13,415 Views39 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Will Never Release The Song From His Colbert Performance17,316 Views90 Comments
- Ludacris' Best Punchlines4,835 Views19 Comments
- Dr. Dre Wants To "Inspire" People With "Straight Outta Compton" Biopic4,961 Views30 Comments
- The Weeknd Now A Coachella Headliner4,234 Views19 Comments
- Digital Cover Story: Action Bronson1,199 Views10 Comments
- 10 Most Expensive Nike Air Maxes At Flight Club Right Now1,272 Views0 Comments
- iLoveMakonnen's Essential "Drink More Water" Cuts5,634 Views17 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Explains Rakim Influence On Sophomore Album Title8,105 Views27 Comments
- Stream Ducko McFli's & Jace's New EP "Dreams"1,122 Views4 Comments
- Samples Of The Week: March 26 (Action Bronson Edition)1,031 Views3 Comments
- T-Pain's New Mixtape Will Feature Unheard Aaliyah Vocals [Update: Full Tracklist Revealed]17,810 Views57 Comments