Kanye West debuted his short film, inspired by the movie "American Pyscho" in Toronto on the Four Seasons Center. The film feature the Scott Disick & Jonathan Cheban, both reality T.V.
Yeezy debuted his American Psycho-inspired film at yesterday's "Yeezus" listening session in L.A. Scott Disick and Jonathan Cheban star in the short.
Kanye West has chosen a pretty unconventional marketing strategy (or lack thereof) for his upcoming album Yeezus, releasing no singles, offering no pre-order, and projecting a video for one of the album's tracks in random locations worldwide.
- Eminem Debuts Official Video For “Phenomenal” On Apple Music2,384 Views13 Comments
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"12,941 Views43 Comments
- Childish Gambino's "Atlanta" TV Show Gets A Cast9,775 Views2 Comments
- Rae Sremmurd Say 2nd Album Dropping In December, Wiz Khalifa Collab Coming Soon11,528 Views29 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces "The Stars Of The Trap" Tour13,499 Views32 Comments
- Real Vs. Fake 'Shattered Backboard' Air Jordan 1584 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Responds To Fox News Criticism Of BET Awards Performance34,175 Views120 Comments
- Review: Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"26,935 Views251 Comments
- Future Explains Why He Nixed His BET Awards Performance28,777 Views43 Comments
- Meek Mill Says Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole Don't Inspire HIm31,263 Views206 Comments
- #TBT: A Tribe Called Quest1,458 Views7 Comments
- Chris Brown Files Documents To Establish Paternity 13,248 Views29 Comments
- First Look At The Yeezy 950 Boot Releasing This Fall5,069 Views0 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Meek Mill’s “Dreams Worth More Than Money”40,131 Views149 Comments
- Rick Ross Released From Jail After Posting $2 Million Bail37,457 Views95 Comments