Kanye West debuted his short film, inspired by the movie "American Pyscho" in Toronto on the Four Seasons Center. The film feature the Scott Disick & Jonathan Cheban, both reality T.V.
Yeezy debuted his American Psycho-inspired film at yesterday's "Yeezus" listening session in L.A. Scott Disick and Jonathan Cheban star in the short.
Kanye West has chosen a pretty unconventional marketing strategy (or lack thereof) for his upcoming album Yeezus, releasing no singles, offering no pre-order, and projecting a video for one of the album's tracks in random locations worldwide.
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine4,555 Views35 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)5,392 Views10 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL9,892 Views51 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape23,305 Views53 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them5,640 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans4,778 Views9 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)1,787 Views1 Comment
- Eminem To Executive Produce "Southpaw" Soundtrack4,529 Views24 Comments
- French Montana Decries "Hateful Speech" Surrounding Chinx's Death27,623 Views54 Comments
- James Harden Has Been Cursed By Lil B The Based God6,820 Views0 Comments
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape14,902 Views53 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album35,426 Views152 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon12,460 Views62 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again7,739 Views28 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations7,788 Views17 Comments