Kanye West debuted his short film, inspired by the movie "American Pyscho" in Toronto on the Four Seasons Center. The film feature the Scott Disick & Jonathan Cheban, both reality T.V.
Yeezy debuted his American Psycho-inspired film at yesterday's "Yeezus" listening session in L.A. Scott Disick and Jonathan Cheban star in the short.
Kanye West has chosen a pretty unconventional marketing strategy (or lack thereof) for his upcoming album Yeezus, releasing no singles, offering no pre-order, and projecting a video for one of the album's tracks in random locations worldwide.
- Stream Jarv Dee's "Satellites, Swishers & Spaceships" [Album]932 Views7 Comments
- Someone Already Made A Parody #TidalFacts Twitter Account19,001 Views50 Comments
- Sir Michael Rocks Confirms, The Cool Kids Are Never Coming Back12,146 Views33 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 19 - April 253,694 Views1 Comment
- Killer Mike Had Dinner At The White House & He Documented It All On Social Media9,282 Views21 Comments
- Some Lucky Teen Got Nicki Minaj To Perform At His Bar Mitzvah15,925 Views51 Comments
- Jay Z Defends TIDAL In "Stream Of Consciousness" Twitter Address31,530 Views151 Comments
- Young Thug Heckled & Booed At Show In Louisiana46,058 Views150 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik"4,289 Views13 Comments
- Tyga Got A Kylie Jenner Tattoo59,822 Views127 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Tour Bus Shot At In Atlanta44,601 Views112 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth13,166 Views43 Comments
You may also like...