Kanye West debuted his short film, inspired by the movie "American Pyscho" in Toronto on the Four Seasons Center. The film feature the Scott Disick & Jonathan Cheban, both reality T.V.
Yeezy debuted his American Psycho-inspired film at yesterday's "Yeezus" listening session in L.A. Scott Disick and Jonathan Cheban star in the short.
Kanye West has chosen a pretty unconventional marketing strategy (or lack thereof) for his upcoming album Yeezus, releasing no singles, offering no pre-order, and projecting a video for one of the album's tracks in random locations worldwide.
- Snoop Dogg's Money Seized After Attempting To Travel With $400k In Cash3,181 Views14 Comments
- WWE Reportedly "Looking Into" Meek Mill's Use Of The Undertaker's Entrance Music21,065 Views150 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Raekwon "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx"2,118 Views7 Comments
- Andre 3000 Joins Cast Of ABC’s “American Crime” Series3,612 Views15 Comments
- Azealia Banks Adds Her Two Cents To The Meek Mill & Drake Debate47,015 Views147 Comments
- 140 Bars: Top Tweets Of The Week (July 25 - 31)8,960 Views0 Comments
- Top-5 August Sneaker Releases To Watch For3,062 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Is Charlamagne's "Donkey Of The Day"44,515 Views124 Comments
- French Montana Logs Studio Time With Justin Bieber & Mariah Carey6,021 Views33 Comments
- Stream Lil Debbie's "Home Grown" EP3,342 Views5 Comments
- Everything We Know About Drake Getting Peed On58,466 Views214 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (July 31)7,140 Views9 Comments
- Meek Mill Sends More Shots At Drake & Quentin Miller On Instagram 120,227 Views376 Comments
- Lance Stephenson Releases A New Song, Says He's The Best Ballin' Rapper In The Game3,044 Views0 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Meek Mill's Drake Diss Track "Wanna Know"76,062 Views250 Comments