Kanye West debuted his short film, inspired by the movie "American Pyscho" in Toronto on the Four Seasons Center. The film feature the Scott Disick & Jonathan Cheban, both reality T.V.
Yeezy debuted his American Psycho-inspired film at yesterday's "Yeezus" listening session in L.A. Scott Disick and Jonathan Cheban star in the short.
Kanye West has chosen a pretty unconventional marketing strategy (or lack thereof) for his upcoming album Yeezus, releasing no singles, offering no pre-order, and projecting a video for one of the album's tracks in random locations worldwide.
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"1,107 Views8 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"7,715 Views44 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour901 Views4 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date22,563 Views163 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (August 28)772 Views2 Comments
- Young Buck Not Going To Jail Over Faked Drug Test2,614 Views17 Comments
- Toro Y Moi Drops Surprise Album "Samantha"2,722 Views11 Comments
- The People Behind The Madness6,175 Views11 Comments
- French Montana "Mac And Cheese: The Album" Release Date Revealed6,304 Views38 Comments
- 3 Takeaways From Jay Rock's "90059" Listening Party6,597 Views39 Comments
- Miami Heat Owner Hints At Possible 'South Beach' Inspired Jerseys For Next Season2,113 Views0 Comments
- Omarion Enlists Nic Nac, James Fauntleroy & More For "Reasons"4,279 Views17 Comments
- Top 5 Lil Wayne Verses On Hot Boys' Songs6,752 Views27 Comments
- Kirk Knight Announces Debut Album, "Late Knight Special"2,854 Views14 Comments
- Stream The Weeknd's New Album "Beauty Behind The Madness"27,469 Views97 Comments