Last month, paparazzi caught some pictures of Machine Gun Kelly and Amber Rose hanging out together, which led to inevitable dating rumors, and now MGK's spoken on the matter on Hot 97.
On the heels of news that Lil Kim is getting her very own reality TV show, it looks like another famous female is following suit.
For someone who doesn’t make music, Amber Rose sure knows how to stay relevant in the hip-hop industry. Making an appearance at L.A.’s Supper Club recently, Amber had some very choice words about her former boyfriend, Kanye West.
Last we heard, Amber Rose seemed like she was leaning toward working things out with Wiz Khalifa, but some new photos of Rose getting pretty close with Machine Gun Kelly have Twitter going up.
Since Amber Rose and Wiz Khalifa broke things off last year, both of them have made very public displays of their newfound single life, but perhaps they're not as over each other as we initially thought?
Wiz Khalifa and ex-wife Amber Rose are reportedly closer to nearing a truce with regard to the custody of their son Sebastian. The couple filed for divorce last September after little over a year of marriage.
Yesterday was the second birthday of Wiz Khalifa's son Sebastian, or Bash.
To promote their upcoming Fan Of A Fan 2 album which drops Tuesday, Tyga and Chris Brown made their way by the Hot 97 studios on Friday evening and chopped it up with the station’s newcomer, Nessa Nitty.
With a wealth of new music, including two collaborations with Paul McCartney, surfacing in conjunction with the release of his "Yeezy: Season 1" line with adidas, Kanye West has been back in the spotlight and bigger than ever.
Wiz Khalifa Reportedly Building A Case Against Amber Rose To Gain More Custody Of Their Son Feb 17, 2015 at 02:42pm
Yesterday, things got dramatic when Khloe Kardashian decided to call Amber Rose out on her comments regarding Tyga and Kylie Jenner's relationship.
Amber Rose was a guest on the Breakfast Club last week, and she threw some shade towards Tyga and Kylie Jenner, alluding that the two were in a relationship since Kylie was 16 (and in turn supporting her BFF Blac Chyna). This led to Khloe and Amber beefing on
Amber Rose & Khloe Kardashian Beef Over Tyga & Kylie Jenner's Relationship On Twitter Feb 16, 2015 at 02:55pm
Appearing on Power 105's Breakfast Club, you're going to get hit with some hard questions, and last Friday's interview with Amber Rose was no exception.
Amber Rose sat down for an interview with Power 105.1's The Breakfast Club at the end of last week, where she discussed her ex-husband Wiz Khalifa, her baby Bash, the single life (including those viral Miami pictures) and much more.
Wiz Khalifa got a few things off his chest and onto the twittersphere late last night. The rapper generally seems to avoid conflict, but he felt the need to express himself in regards to his ex-wife Amber Rose and their son together, Bash.
Amber Rose's Family Didn't Attend Her And Wiz Khalifa's Wedding Because Of His Race Jan 19, 2015 at 03:13pm
It's now been a few months since Amber Rose and Wiz Khalifa's divorce was finalized, with each of them getting over the other in various, highly public ways in the months that followed.
Two of the biggest breakups in the hip-hop world this year have been French Montana and Khloe Kardashian breaking off their admittedly short relationship, and Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose's much-publicized, threesome-related split.
Wiz Khalifa Says Marriage Was Over Before Amber Rose Walked In On Him With Another Woman Sep 28, 2014 at 07:44pm
The details of Wiz Khalifa's recent divorce from Amber Rose continue to trickle into the public eye. According to TMZ -- the king of intrusive details -- the Pittsburgh rapper was quoted saying, "I just didn't want to be married to her anymore."
Amber Rose Files For Divorce From Wiz Khalifa [Update: Rose Allegedly Walked In On Wiz With Another Woman] Sep 27, 2014 at 11:09am
Amber Rose is breaking off another relationship with a rapper. The model/actress/recording artist, who previously dated Kanye West from 2008 to 2010, has filed from divorce from her husband of one year, Wiz Khalifa.
Many of us were shocked to find out that Amber Rose and Wiz Khalifa are filing for a divorce. And many of us don't know the couple personally, so what happened when someone who does know them personally finds about their divorce?
Kanye West decided not to release his official visuals for "Robocop" off the acclaimed 808s & Heartbreak album, following his break-up with then-girlfriend Amber Rose, who starred in the video.
- R. Kelly Announces New Album "Buffet"1,994 Views9 Comments
- Chance The Rapper & Social Experiment Drop "SURF" On iTunes; Available For Stream37,386 Views165 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Continues To Film "Alright" Video In Los Angeles10,894 Views46 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Snoop Dogg, Yelawolf & More To Play Riot Fest3,624 Views13 Comments
- 10 Essential RL Grime Tracks6,970 Views11 Comments
- John Wall Kicked Off Flight After One Of His Boys Threatened A Passenger4,751 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown: "I Refuse To Be Petty & Attention-Seeking"19,058 Views69 Comments
- Stream Little Simz's "AGE 101: DROP 4" EP1,819 Views7 Comments
- Text Like Kanye West With The New 'YeBoard App8,966 Views21 Comments
- #TBT: Ludacris2,520 Views13 Comments
- Chance The Rapper's "SURF" Is Complete, Full Of Guest Appearances41,257 Views28 Comments
- Review: A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."28,761 Views223 Comments
- Dwight Howard Says He's 'Still A Champion' After Blowout Loss2,825 Views0 Comments
- Fun Fun Fun Fest Announces Lineup, Feat. Wu-Tang Clan, Schoolboy Q & More3,222 Views8 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Reminisces About Odd Future, Says OFWGKTA Is "No More"26,798 Views36 Comments
You may also like...
- Drake Shouts Out Amir Obe in Detroit1,606 Views