Instead of joining in on the craziness that is today’s album releases, Chicago’s Alex Wiley has decided to wait a week until he releases the sequel to his 2014 project Village Party.
Alex Wiley has been building a loyal following through his experimental and unique style, giving us yet another side of his abilities with "For Sunny," a primarily-sung record.
When it comes to titling his work, Alex Wiley doesn't stick to conventions. He named his last EP one singular flame emoji, but for his newest leak, he went for something a little less conspicuous: "Track One."
Alex Wiley delivered "Lil Stoner Boi" yesterday, and quickly follows up today with another loose cut, "Booty Club (Goin Dumb Again)." While talking to Noisey about how the record came about, Wiley revealed it was inspired by a bodyguard he had while on tour.�
Yesterday Chicago native Kembe X got that VERY HOTTTTT look on HNHH thanks to a collaboration he did with TDE's Isaiah Rashad, "Caged Bird." Well, he brings the heat once again today with a collaboration featuring Ab-Soul and fellow Chicagoian (is that a word
Alex Wiley and Mick Jenkins are two of the most promising young emcees currently operating in the Chicago metropolitan area. "Forever" is their first joint offering, and although brief, it's much doper than your average rap cut.
"You're Welcome" is Chicago spitter Alex Wiley's first offering of the new year, as well as his first release since dropping his Club Wiley project (which is available via his official website). The bass-heavy cut was produced by Odd Couple.
Bump Spaceship II, the latest cut from Alex Wiley featuring Chance The Rapper & GLC on the assist. It was released on Tuesday, June 4th, 2013. Things are improving for Alex Wiley with each new offering, and Spaceship II is certainly no exception.
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald1,084 Views9 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"8,249 Views46 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 408,345 Views53 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot5,216 Views31 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn"7,892 Views62 Comments
- A Look Inside Mark Wahlberg's $100,000 Sneaker Collection2,657 Views0 Comments
- Pusha T's "King Push" Slated For Spring 2016, Wants To Release "Cruel Summer 2"7,520 Views39 Comments
- Rick Ross Covers The Source 2,789 Views25 Comments
- Tinashe Covers Dazed Magazine5,779 Views42 Comments
- Drake & Nicki Minaj Are Nominated For TIME Person Of The Year14,147 Views178 Comments
- Adele's Album "25" Went Double Platinum In Three Days22,804 Views244 Comments
- A Complete Guide To This Weekend's Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sneaker Releases2,294 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown Announces New Release Date For “Royalty”24,286 Views73 Comments
- Top Tracks: November 16 - November 2222,100 Views30 Comments
- Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn" Release Date Revealed22,454 Views112 Comments