Alex Wiley has been building a loyal following through his experimental and unique style, giving us yet another side of his abilities with "For Sunny," a primarily-sung record.
When it comes to titling his work, Alex Wiley doesn't stick to conventions. He named his last EP one singular flame emoji, but for his newest leak, he went for something a little less conspicuous: "Track One."
Alex Wiley delivered "Lil Stoner Boi" yesterday, and quickly follows up today with another loose cut, "Booty Club (Goin Dumb Again)." While talking to Noisey about how the record came about, Wiley revealed it was inspired by a bodyguard he had while on tour.�
HotNewHipHop's On The Come Up series profiles rising stars in the rap game that show strong promise and the will to succeed. Most of the time, they're new to the site but deserve some shine.
Alex Wiley's June mixtape Village Party was one of our favorites of the summer, an inventive, sometimes goofy collection of stoned-and-zonked-out tracks. Today, one of its tracks, "Takeoff," gets a very fitting video.
Last week, Kembe X dropped his self-titled EP with a little help from Scion, and though four solo cuts on there were undeniably strong, "As I Unfold" was the sure standout, thanks to strong contributions from Alex Wiley and Ab-Soul.
Alex Wiley returns today with a video for another track from this summer's Village Party, "Splash Game (Self Doubt)." This clip has him traveling up to Toronto (a fairly short trip from Wiley's native Chicago), slapping a Maple Leafs hockey jersey on his back
Yesterday Chicago native Kembe X got that VERY HOTTTTT look on HNHH thanks to a collaboration he did with TDE's Isaiah Rashad, "Caged Bird." Well, he brings the heat once again today with a collaboration featuring Ab-Soul and fellow Chicagoian (is that a word
Alex Wiley is one of Chicago's most promising stars, rocking his quirky style all the way to the top of the heap of up-and-coming artists in the city. Recently, our own Damon Campbell caught up with Wiley to ask him some questions.
Alex Wiley debuted his sophomore mixtape effort, Village Party, last week, and although this collaboration with Mick Jenkins got axed from the final tracklist (instead another Mick Jenkins collabo, "Forever," appeared on the tape), Wiley and Jenkins have decid
- Iggy Azalea Announces Sophomore Album Title4,669 Views62 Comments
- Curren$y & Dame Dash Settle $3 Million Dollar Lawsuit9,990 Views15 Comments
- Logic Announces Release Date For Sophomore Album "The Incredible True Story"10,638 Views53 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Writes Letter To Eazy-E For PAPER Magazine9,291 Views133 Comments
- Jay Z & Beyoncé Are Renting A Mansion In L.A. For $150k A Month9,412 Views29 Comments
- Victor Cruz' Fiancee Sent A Group Text Message To All Of His Side Chicks8,730 Views0 Comments
- The Game Threatens Stitches Over DMs He Allegedly Photoshopped65,308 Views193 Comments
- Bawse Moves: How Rick Ross Shifted Focus In 20158,518 Views23 Comments
- Kanye West Says "808s" & "Yeezus" Are "So Much Stronger" Than "MBDTF"22,426 Views152 Comments
- Kid Cudi Warns Fans That "Man On The Moon 3" Will Be Nothing Like Previous Installments27,332 Views201 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know Kanye West?12,148 Views46 Comments
- Talib Kweli & 9th Wonder Reveal Tracklist & Cover Art For "Indie 500"4,204 Views18 Comments
- Snoop Dogg Hints At A Halloween Project Hosted By DJ Drama3,974 Views31 Comments
- Rick Ross Announces New Album Title16,134 Views64 Comments