Bump Excuse My French (Album Snippets), the latest cut from French Montana. It dropped on Sunday, May 12th, 2013. French Montana's horizons are broadening with each new release, and Excuse My French (Album Snippets) is no exception.
Kevin Gates is dropping his new album, By Any Means tomorrow, and while we've already heard "Don't Know", "Amnesia", "Get Up On My Level", nad most recently "Arm & Hammer", the Baton Rouge has decided to hit us with one more leak before dropping the project.
We heard a snippet from Beyonce's "Standing On The Sun" in her H&M commercial last year. The track was expected to appear on her fifth studio album, until she allegedly scrapped the original tracklist and started from scratch.
Mariah Carey decided to drop her new song, "You're Mine (Eternal)", as well as the track's remix with Trey Songz at the same damn time today. The ballad is produced by Darkchild, and recalls her Emancipation Of Mimi hitm "We Belong Together".
Twista is preparing his ninth studio album, and today he's shared the lead single from the effort. The lightning-tongued rapper opts for a fairly mid-tempo number, though doe snot hesitate his furious double time flow to the border-line slow jam.
Despite being locked up since last September, Gucci Mane has continued his prolific output from behind bars. Unsurprisingly, the rapper was sitting on a heap of unreleased material before he was arrested.
Smoke DZA's third album, Dream.Zone.Achieve, arrives tomorrow (April 1st), and we've already been graced by plenty of leaks from the Kushed God. Last week, we got one of the most anticipated tracks from the effort, the Cam'ron-assisted "Ghost Of Dipset".
Listen to Wickedest Style, the latest track from Sean Paul, featuring Iggy Azalea. The cut dropped on Wednesday, November 6th, 2013. Sean Paul's future brightens with every new release, and Wickedest Style certainly isn't an exception.
Marsha Ambrosius is readying her sophomore album, and has now released a new song from the effort called "Run". The ballad begins with a bare-bones vocals and piano matchup, before it gradually escalates to an explosive orchestral finish.
Lil Keke is readying his new album, Money Don’t Sleep, and it will have no shortage of notable features. The newest taste of the project, “By Myself” earns guest verses from the legendary Eightball, and rising Baton Rouge rapper Kevin Gates.
Mariah Carey decided to bless us with two versions of her new single, one with Trey Songz, and one solo cut. Both are fairly similar, but this one will serve as the official album version (though chances are the Trey mix will appear as a bonus track).
- iHeart Radio Music Festival Taps Kanye West, The Weeknd, Lil Wayne & More968 Views5 Comments
- R. Kelly Announces "Buffet" Album Release Date1,082 Views11 Comments
- Is Earl Sweatshirt Changing His Rap Name?17,057 Views39 Comments
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview62,832 Views83 Comments
- Lil Kim Files Domestic Violence Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend10,576 Views12 Comments
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"60,434 Views162 Comments
- Meek Mill Says He's Hitting The Studio "Soon"80,501 Views340 Comments
- Meet Maxo Kream: Houston's Next-Up7,026 Views12 Comments
- Migos Say Their Noisey "Atlanta" Episode Was Scripted15,299 Views30 Comments
- 7 Things We Learned From LeBron's Most Recent Twitter Q&A2,368 Views0 Comments
- Tyga Sued By Landlord For Unpaid Rent, Threatened With Eviction17,663 Views76 Comments
- Ice Cube Says The "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack Is Dropping This Week10,533 Views18 Comments
- Did Drake Actually Buy Charlamagne Tha God Bottles? 77,631 Views109 Comments