Bump Excuse My French (Album Snippets), the latest cut from French Montana. It dropped on Sunday, May 12th, 2013. French Montana's horizons are broadening with each new release, and Excuse My French (Album Snippets) is no exception.
Kevin Gates is dropping his new album, By Any Means tomorrow, and while we've already heard "Don't Know", "Amnesia", "Get Up On My Level", nad most recently "Arm & Hammer", the Baton Rouge has decided to hit us with one more leak before dropping the project.
We heard a snippet from Beyonce's "Standing On The Sun" in her H&M commercial last year. The track was expected to appear on her fifth studio album, until she allegedly scrapped the original tracklist and started from scratch.
Mariah Carey decided to drop her new song, "You're Mine (Eternal)", as well as the track's remix with Trey Songz at the same damn time today. The ballad is produced by Darkchild, and recalls her Emancipation Of Mimi hitm "We Belong Together".
Twista is preparing his ninth studio album, and today he's shared the lead single from the effort. The lightning-tongued rapper opts for a fairly mid-tempo number, though doe snot hesitate his furious double time flow to the border-line slow jam.
Despite being locked up since last September, Gucci Mane has continued his prolific output from behind bars. Unsurprisingly, the rapper was sitting on a heap of unreleased material before he was arrested.
Smoke DZA's third album, Dream.Zone.Achieve, arrives tomorrow (April 1st), and we've already been graced by plenty of leaks from the Kushed God. Last week, we got one of the most anticipated tracks from the effort, the Cam'ron-assisted "Ghost Of Dipset".
Listen to Wickedest Style, the latest track from Sean Paul, featuring Iggy Azalea. The cut dropped on Wednesday, November 6th, 2013. Sean Paul's future brightens with every new release, and Wickedest Style certainly isn't an exception.
Marsha Ambrosius is readying her sophomore album, and has now released a new song from the effort called "Run". The ballad begins with a bare-bones vocals and piano matchup, before it gradually escalates to an explosive orchestral finish.
Lil Keke is readying his new album, Money Don’t Sleep, and it will have no shortage of notable features. The newest taste of the project, “By Myself” earns guest verses from the legendary Eightball, and rising Baton Rouge rapper Kevin Gates.
Mariah Carey decided to bless us with two versions of her new single, one with Trey Songz, and one solo cut. Both are fairly similar, but this one will serve as the official album version (though chances are the Trey mix will appear as a bonus track).
- New Release Date For Jeremih's "Late Nights: The Album" Surfaces3,072 Views25 Comments
- Kanye West Settles Lawsuit Over "Bound 2" Sample5,955 Views17 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Reveals Why He Got Sick At His New York Show10,066 Views19 Comments
- Places & Faces Referenced On ASAP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."12,534 Views25 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Scores First Number One Record26,384 Views122 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For A$AP Rocky & Boosie Badazz18,060 Views126 Comments
- Lil B Is Now Targeting LeBron James And The Cleveland Cavaliers4,487 Views0 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Addresses Rita Ora Lyrics On "A.L.L.A."29,495 Views27 Comments
- NXNE Festival Defends Action Bronson Against Petition Claiming He "Glorifies Rape"5,004 Views17 Comments
- Migos Unveil The Cover Art For "YRN: Tha Album"10,697 Views45 Comments
- Chicago's Jimmy Butler Took A 75% Pay Cut To Leave Adidas For Jordan Brand5,360 Views0 Comments
- Dizzy Wright's Turn-Up Essentials Playlist2,184 Views8 Comments
- Petition Asks Billboard To Retract Iggy Azalea's "Top Rap Song" Award13,773 Views108 Comments
- 50 Cent's SMS Promotions Company Files For Bankruptcy 12,152 Views34 Comments
- Run The Jewels Announce Fall Tour1,499 Views10 Comments
You may also like...
- On The Come Up: Kirk Knight1,529 Views