The last few months have been a weird time to be a Jeremih fan.
Beyonce is just about ready to re-release her self-titled album Beyonce, but before it arrives next week the internet got their hands on a couple new leaks tonight called “7/11” & “Ring Off”.
J. Cole Launches Contest For "2014 Forest Hills Drive" Listening Party In His Childhood Home Nov 18, 2014 at 02:20pm
J. Cole surprised fans this weekend when he announced his new album, 2014 Forest Hills Drive would be available as soon as December 9th.
J. Cole may be taking the increasingly popular surprise (or alternatively, "Beyonce style!") approach to releasing his new album, at least according to the impressive internet sleuths (but also known trolls) at KanyeToThe.
As you very well know, when it comes to Gucci Mane, the hustle never stops.
Rick Ross Reveals Cover Art For "Hood Billionaire" [Update: Tracklist With Features Revealed] Nov 4, 2014 at 09:46am
Rick Ross has wasted no time in getting into the Hood Billionaire promo, and really, he doesn't have any time to waste considering it drops on November 24th.
Wu-Tang Clan Reveal Cover Art For "A Better Tomorrow" [Update: Tracklist Revealed] Nov 4, 2014 at 01:02am
It's been a long wait for Wu-Tang Clan's reunion album A Better Tomorrow. The album, which was missing Raekwon verses for quite some time, finally locked in a release date at the beginning of October.
Since French Montana began dating a Kardashian earlier this year, he's been in the news so much for his personal life (the relationship, subsequent breakup, and then a divorce on top of all of that) that it's easy to forget that he's been hard at work prepping
Detroit staple Black Milk returns today with a stream of his fifth studio album, If There's A Hell Below, which follows up last year's effort No Poison, No Paradise.
Snoop Dogg caused a bit of a controversy this week, when he randomly targeted Iggy Azalea in a series of social media posts, beginning with some memes, before escalating to threats and name-calling.
With so much great music already out this year, it's hard to think this year could get any better. But we still have new albums coming from the likes of T.I., Logic, Big K.R.I.T., and Kendrick Lamar, so it will get better, way better.
Ludacris hasn't released an album since 2010's Battle Of The Sexes, and for a while it seemed like his proposed follow up, Ludaversal was never going to see the light of day.
Infamous Records have announced today that Mobb Deep's Prodigy is connecting with his Infamous signee, Boogz Boogetz, for an entire collaborative album.
Big K.R.I.T. Reveals "Cadillactica" Tracklist [Update: Features & Artwork Revealed] Oct 2, 2014 at 04:19pm
Big K.R.I.T finally locked in a release date for his upcoming album, Cadillactica, last week. Following up his mixtape See Me On Top Vol. 4, the rapper took to Twitter to announce that fans can expect the album's impact on November 11th.
We've heard some talk of Snoop Dogg and Pharell cooking something special up in the studio, from photos of the Doggfather putting in work with Stevie Wonder, to Skateboard P saying that the record is better than his own, but it appears we finally have confirma
Until now, Big K.R.I.T. has been pretty cryptic about the exact release date for his upcoming album, Cadillactica.
Joell Ortiz changed this album’s title from Yaowa, basically because this is him at his most comfortable. In Hip Hop, getting too comfortable can sometimes lead to a decline in effort due to loss of hunger.
YG's My Krazy Life is easily among the year's best albums, largely because -- as ever debut album should -- it gives us a good idea of who YG is-- not only as an artist, but as a person.
Young Thug On Continuing Lil Wayne's "Carter" Series: "He Did 1 To 5, I'm Gonna Do 6 To 10" Sep 19, 2014 at 12:47pm
Young Thug has been pretty up-front about Lil Wayne's influence on his music, voicing that pairing with Birdman's Rich Gang team is something of a dream come true for him.
Stalley Announces Title Of Debut Album [Update: Release Date & Album Cover Revealed] Sep 15, 2014 at 10:15pm
MMG has put out plenty of successful albums, but it's generally the big three (Rick Ross, Meek Mill, and Wale) that have been given the proper shine. Meanwhile artists like Gunplay and Rockie Fresh have been put on the back burner.
We caught wind of a reunion of former-Ruff Ryders DMX and Swizz Beatz earlier in the year, but -- with the exception of a hilarious roller coaster video -- news of any new content from X quickly faded away.
- Migos Unveil The Cover Art For "YRN: Tha Album"862 Views9 Comments
- Chicago's Jimmy Butler Took A 75% Pay Cut To Leave Adidas For Jordan Brand1,419 Views0 Comments
- Dizzy Wright's Turn-Up Essentials Playlist604 Views2 Comments
- Petition Asks Billboard To Retract Iggy Azalea's "Top Rap Song" Award6,996 Views64 Comments
- 50 Cent's SMS Promotions Company Files For Bankruptcy 5,462 Views26 Comments
- Run The Jewels Announce Fall Tour768 Views5 Comments
- Dear Graduates: Life Lessons From Kanye West's "College Dropout"3,797 Views19 Comments
- Stream Mobb Deep's "Survival Of The Fittest" EP863 Views7 Comments
- Young Thug Says His Next Mixtape Will Be Called "Tha Carter V"16,674 Views157 Comments
- Cleveland Cavs Celebrate Trip To NBA Finals With A 'Flicka Da Wrist' Video1,923 Views0 Comments
- Lil B Accuses Chedda Da Connect Of Stealing His Swag On "Flicka Da Wrist"5,865 Views29 Comments
- Frank Ocean Uploads Mysterious Empty Playlist To SoundCloud7,647 Views24 Comments
- Azealia Banks To Star In RZA-Directed Film "Coco"2,669 Views32 Comments
- Cleveland Cavs Sweep Atlanta Hawks, Advance To NBA Finals3,659 Views0 Comments
- Kehlani Announces "You Should Be Here" Tour4,816 Views8 Comments
You may also like...