TLC Create Kickstarter To Fund "Final" Album [Update: TLC Exceeds Kickstarter Goal] Jan 23, 2015 at 04:42pm
Save for their greatest hits compilation 20, which was released in 2013, '90s R&B stars TLC haven't dropped an album since 2002's 3D, which came just seven months after the tragic death of member Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes.
Johnny Rain probably isn't someone you're super familiar with yet, but with a new album out, it's about time. The r'n'b singer who also works as a producer has popped up on HNHH in the past, often times alongside Nikko Lafre.
Trinidad James announced a follow-up album to Don't Be S.A.F.E. a few weeks back, No One Is SaFe which the unsigned rapper is planning to drop for free today.
Back in September, we found out that Pharrell would be producing Snoop Dogg’s entire next album, and now we have a title for that project.
DMX Is Dropping An Album Next Week [Update: DMX & Swizz Beatz Say It's Unauthorized] Jan 7, 2015 at 06:55pm
Hints that DMX and Swizz Beatz were recording a new album have been floating around over the last year or so, but the lack of concrete information led us to believe that it wouldn't be coming anytime soon.
After revealing in a video yesterday that his "retirement" from rap was a hoax, and he's not moving to Australia after all, Hopsin is getting straight into the promo for his new album Pound Syndrome.
While it's not clear exactly what's going on behind the scenes at Cash Money, it seems that Lil Wayne may still be having some difficulty releasing his upcoming album, Tha Carter V.
J. Cole has come a long way from rapping about how to get up off the sideline. Three albums in, with 2014 Forest Hills Drive, the “God” is home. The Fayetteville, North Carolina native composed an honest, nostalgic album without any apologies.
D'Angelo Announces "Black Messiah" Album, Possibly Coming Next Week [Update: New Single Dropping Tonight] Dec 13, 2014 at 02:29pm
D'angelo's last release was his 2000 record Voodoo. The album has been widely agreed upon as a masterpiece in subsequent years, putting extensive pressure on the singer for his long-awaited follow up.
While we're still waiting on updates on Street King Immortal, the album Fif seems to keep pushing to the side, the rapper revealed in a new interview that he's got plenty of other album titles up his sleeve, including one that might be Beautiful Nightmare.
Nipsey Hussle Reveals Art For New Album "Mailbox Money" [Update: Hard Copies Will Be Sold For $1000] Dec 4, 2014 at 05:51pm
Although we haven't received an update on the long-awaited/long-delayed Victory Lap album from Nipsey Hussle, it is supposed to arrive in 2015.
While only 22, Thelonious Martin has worked with a great number of high profile artists, making a name for himself in the production game. Today, he releases his debut project, which is not dissimilar to a J.
We weren't expecting this, but Paul Wall comes through this morning with a full new album and stream. The Houston native rpcolaims himself the 'po-up poet' on his latest opus, so there will be plenty of lean-worthy records here.
K. Michelle is getting ready to release her sophomore album, Anybody Wanna Buy A Heart?, on December 9th, but before impacts, VH1 is allowing fans to stream the entire thing for free a full week early.
Two things you should never count on in life are forum users and Wu-Tang affiliates, both of which were involved in a recent report that Skrillex had purchased the Wu-Tang Clan's Once Upon A Time In Shaolin for $5 Million.
Lupe Fiasco has had plenty of issues with Atlantic, especially when it comes to putting music out without compromises. Things started getting shaky with LASERS, an album Lupe has since expressed was "the label's record" and not his own.
Ghostface Killah has been heavy with the leaks as we lead up to his solo album, 36 Seasons, and today he's letting us hear the entire record before its scheduled release on December 9th.
Amazon was a little ahead of J. Cole in announcing his surprise third studio album, 2014 Forest Hills Drive, putting up a pre-order page before the rapper was able to announce it.
Ne-Yo Announces New Album Title "Non Fiction" & First Single [Update: Release Date Revealed] Nov 28, 2014 at 09:53pm
The last time we heard from Ne-Yo was on Valentines Day when he released his 3-song EP 3 Simple Rules. Ever since then, the R&B crooner has flown quietly under the radar and been busy working on his 6th studio album titled Non Fiction.
- Azealia Banks To Star In RZA-Directed Film "Coco"813 Views15 Comments
- Cleveland Cavs Sweep Atlanta Hawks, Advance To NBA Finals2,212 Views0 Comments
- Kehlani Announces "You Should Be Here" Tour3,442 Views9 Comments
- Stream Jamie xx's Debut Album, "In Colour"3,540 Views6 Comments
- Happy Birthday Miles: 10 Miles Davis Samples In Hip-Hop6,313 Views4 Comments
- Pusha T Responds To Leaked Track, Calls "King Push" A "Masterpiece"20,562 Views73 Comments
- 5 Producers The Weeknd Should Work With10,342 Views24 Comments
- Juelz Santana & Jadakiss Suggest Benefit Concert For Chinx's Family6,457 Views22 Comments
- Meek Mill & Nicki Minaj Aren't Actually Engaged22,814 Views38 Comments
- Stream The Alchemist's Instrumental Album "Israeli Salad"4,104 Views5 Comments
- Lil B Will Be In Attendance For Game 5 To Personally Curse James Harden4,095 Views0 Comments
- Birdman Pays The IRS $2 Million In Back Taxes11,280 Views31 Comments
- Air Jordan 7 'Championship Pack' Officially Unveiled 1,947 Views0 Comments
- Stream ASAP Rocky's Sophomore Album "At.Long.Last.A$AP"122,898 Views249 Comments
- Stream Boosie Badazz' New Album "Touchdown 2 Cause Hell"28,971 Views58 Comments