Chris Brown's lat album, X, suffered unexpected delays when Chris found himself in-and-out of rehab and eventually serving a minor jail sentence.
Chief Keef finally released his long-awaited album, Bang 3, at the top of the month -- or at least we thought he did. Sosa quickly revealed that the solid project we received was only half of the album, and that a second disc would be arriving soon.
Skipper has always been one of the most consistent members of HBK, but he's generally operated just below the radar compared to the crews biggest names.
Dr. Dre's co-sign has affected the careers of rappers like Snoop Dogg, Eminem, 50 Cent, and Kendrick Lamar, so praise from the legendary producer is quite an honor. In a recent interview with Billboard, Dre, along with the surviving members of N.W.A.
Surprise albums are all the rage these days, and while it's always great to wake up to a new album from your favorite artist, it's even better when that album is entirely free.
Despite Migos' Yung Rich Nation being the Atlanta rap trio's debut studio album, they're hardly rookies. A plethora of acclaimed mixtapes, BET Award Nominations and superstar collaborations are under their belt.
Mac Miller announced today via a string of tweets that his 3rd studio album is finally finished.
While K Camp readies his debut album, Only Way Is Up, for a September release, he's making sure to keep his name circulating on the web.
R. Kelly is prepping a follow up to 2013's Black Panties, with another title overloaded with sexual undertones, Buffet.
Scarface is preparing a follow up to 2008's Emeritus, with Deeply Rooted. The album isn't due out until early September, but 'Face has revealed the cover artwork and tracklist for the project today.
So we already know that Future got the graphic (lean rain cloud?) for his new album, DS2, off of Shuttershock, and as hilarious as that may be, we didn't even think about the fact that it's probably already been purchased many times and used elsewhere.
A few months back, T.I. revealed the title of his upcoming LP to be Trap's Open, an album he described as the "unapologetically gangsta" sequel to Paperwork, and the second installment in a planned trilogy.
Future's hype seems to be at an all-time high, but while the initial first week sales projections for his new album, DS2, eclipsed those of his previous two albums, the number didn't seem to match the buzz.
It looks like Travis Scott fans are going to have to wait a little longer for his highly anticipated debut album Rodeo.
Future’s highly anticipated Dirty Sprite 2 album is only a few days away from dropping, July 17 to be exact, and tonight the project’s tracklist has found its way online.
Gunplay's debut album is finally on its way. The MMG rapper revealed the official cover art earlier in the week, and has now come through with the official tracklist. The LP is an economic 11 tracks.
Future's sophomore album, Honest, wasn't the landmark it was meant to be. While it spawned Future's biggest hit thus far, "Move That Dope," it failed to establish the rapper as the superstar he had the potential to be.
The Game Says Dr. Dre Called "The Documentary 2" The Best Rap Album In 5 Years Jul 6, 2015 at 08:06pm
While The Game has been promising The Documentary 2 for a while, it seems that it's actually on its way for an August release, and the rapper hasn't stopped boasting about on Instagram over the last few days.Most recently, he posted an onslaught of Dr.
Despite the absence of a strong single, ASAP Rocky's sophomore album is a massive success. Greeted with mostly positive reviews, initial reactions generally praised the psychedelic production from Dangermouse, and the introduction of potential star, Joe Fox.
Kid Cudi has been hard to predict over the last few years, and it seems his upcoming album, Speedin' Bullet To Heaven, is yet another curveball.Addressing fans in Twitter, Cudi gave an update on the project, which he revealed in 98% done.
- Stream Two-9's New EP, "#AugustTwo9"1,590 Views8 Comments
- Lil Wayne Brought Out Drake, Curren$y, Master P & More At Lil Weezyana Fest13,938 Views24 Comments
- Jeezy Has Something New Coming In Two Days7,175 Views43 Comments
- Apple Blocked Tidal From Streaming Drake's Performance At Lil Weezyana Fest15,041 Views64 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal18,316 Views48 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"8,045 Views26 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"26,559 Views79 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour1,910 Views5 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date54,719 Views206 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (August 28)2,427 Views3 Comments
- Young Buck Not Going To Jail Over Faked Drug Test5,495 Views22 Comments
- Toro Y Moi Drops Surprise Album "Samantha"6,233 Views19 Comments
- The People Behind The Madness13,856 Views13 Comments
- French Montana "Mac And Cheese: The Album" Release Date Revealed12,188 Views46 Comments
You may also like...