Dom Kennedy surprised fans the other day when he announced that he's dropping a new self-titled album in a couple weeks on June 2.
Janet Jackson Announces "New Music, New World Tour, A New Movement" For 2015 May 16, 2015 at 10:37am
Over the last week, rumors have circulated of a new album from Janet Jackson, her first since 2008. A photo of an Atlantic Records release schedule had the LP set for a June release, but it all seemed like it oculd be a hoax.
PARTYNEXTDOOR did his very first interview with FADER a little while back, and now he's shared some more details of his upcoming album with the publication.
Snoop Dogg's new album is yet another reinvention for the versatile Doggfather, and while the singles he's released are pretty radio-ready, the first week sales are set to be fairly low.
In February of LAST YEAR, Diddy announced that he was working on a new album, simply titled MMM, which would be executive produced by fellow Bad Boy French Montana. While we haven’t heard much about it ever since then, other than
In case you missed it, Young Thug is getting married. The rapper is locking things down with Jerrika Karlae, who he met at Gucci Mane's studio, an encounter the couple describe as "love at first sight".
Boosie Badazz' comeback album, Touchdown To Cause Hell, is due out in two weeks, but the Batone Rouge rapper is still making changes to the tracklist.
Troy Ave has been generating hype in New York through a number of regional hits, all of which will appear on his upcoming debut retail album, Major Without A Deal.
Despite earning a strong co-sign from T.I., Troy Ave has been adamant about keeping things independent, dedicating the title of his new album to the mindset.
Ciara's got a modest hit on her hands with the Future-skewering ballad, "I Bet," but unfortunately it won't be enough to translate to an impressive sales week.
ASAP Rocky's new album, A.L.L.A., is coming later this month, and while the Harlem rapper hasn't done too much press around the project, his interviews have generally revolved around his taste in music and his experimentation with psychedelic drugs.
Capone-N-Noreaga's debut dropped in 1997, and almost 20 years later, the iconic Queens duo are still releasing music together, with their 5th LP, Lessons, due out next month. Today, CNN have shared both the tracklist and artwork for the effort, which feat
Troy Ave’s long awaited Major Without A Label album now has an official release date. Troy took to the Hot 97 studios Tuesday night to announce that it will be arriving June 5th.
Raekwon's had Fly International Luxurious Art in the making for quite some time. The album is finally set to impact on iTunes tomorrow, and in advance of the album's release, you can stream it on Spotify.
Seattle rap collective Moor Gang has most notably produced Nacho Picasso, rapper and one of the world's premier Twitter exhibitionists. But Moor Gang runs deep, as evidenced by Jarv Dee's new album, Satellites, Swishers & Spaceships.
Coming off the release of his new mixtape Sorry 4 The Weight, Chicago’s Chief Keef is now turning his focus onto a new album.
Jay Z & Beyonce's Album Reportedly "Nearing Completion," Will Be TIDAL Exclusive Apr 22, 2015 at 05:00pm
Tidal is not doing well. Earlier today, it was reported that Kanye West may actually be distancing himself from the celebrity-owned streaming service due to its poor performance on the app store.
On Tuesday, we found out that Vic Mensa is now officially the newest member of Jay Z’s Roc Nation label. With the buzz heavy, the Chicago rapper made his way by the Power 106 studios in LA and sat down with Justin Credible for a little on-air chat.
Jamie Foxx has been preoccupied with the big screen these past couple years, but it finally looks like he’s getting back to the music. On Thursday night, the actor/comedian/singer announced that he has a new album on the way called Hollywood.
Moments after releasing her new T.I.-featured remix to “I Bet”, Ciara decides to reveal the official tracklisting to her sixth studio album, Jackie.
Stream The Alchemist & Oh No's "Welcome To Los Santos" Featuring Ab-Soul, Freddie Gibbs, A$AP Ferg & More Apr 13, 2015 at 02:58pm
The Alchemist and Oh No are tow of the most skilled samplers in the game, so when they come together as Gangrene, it's truly something special.
The wait is almost over. Tonight, Revolt TV announced the release date to Meek Mill’s long overdue album, Dreams Worth More Than Money, and its much closer than you think.
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine4,238 Views33 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)5,260 Views10 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL9,611 Views50 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape22,812 Views52 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them5,559 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans4,698 Views8 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)1,757 Views1 Comment
- Eminem To Executive Produce "Southpaw" Soundtrack4,434 Views23 Comments
- French Montana Decries "Hateful Speech" Surrounding Chinx's Death27,053 Views53 Comments
- James Harden Has Been Cursed By Lil B The Based God6,777 Views0 Comments
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape14,783 Views53 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album35,176 Views152 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon12,405 Views62 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again7,704 Views28 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations7,754 Views17 Comments