Snoop Dogg's new album is yet another reinvention for the versatile Doggfather, and while the singles he's released are pretty radio-ready, the first week sales are set to be fairly low.
In February of LAST YEAR, Diddy announced that he was working on a new album, simply titled MMM, which would be executive produced by fellow Bad Boy French Montana. While we haven’t heard much about it ever since then, other than
In case you missed it, Young Thug is getting married. The rapper is locking things down with Jerrika Karlae, who he met at Gucci Mane's studio, an encounter the couple describe as "love at first sight".
Boosie Badazz' comeback album, Touchdown To Cause Hell, is due out in two weeks, but the Batone Rouge rapper is still making changes to the tracklist.
Troy Ave has been generating hype in New York through a number of regional hits, all of which will appear on his upcoming debut retail album, Major Without A Deal.
Despite earning a strong co-sign from T.I., Troy Ave has been adamant about keeping things independent, dedicating the title of his new album to the mindset.
Ciara's got a modest hit on her hands with the Future-skewering ballad, "I Bet," but unfortunately it won't be enough to translate to an impressive sales week.
ASAP Rocky's new album, A.L.L.A., is coming later this month, and while the Harlem rapper hasn't done too much press around the project, his interviews have generally revolved around his taste in music and his experimentation with psychedelic drugs.
Capone-N-Noreaga's debut dropped in 1997, and almost 20 years later, the iconic Queens duo are still releasing music together, with their 5th LP, Lessons, due out next month. Today, CNN have shared both the tracklist and artwork for the effort, which feat
Troy Ave’s long awaited Major Without A Label album now has an official release date. Troy took to the Hot 97 studios Tuesday night to announce that it will be arriving June 5th.
Snoop Dogg's upcoming album, Bush, should be a huge departure for him, largely due to Pharrell's involvement in the project, something that Snoop won't let you forget when discussing his new music.
Raekwon's had Fly International Luxurious Art in the making for quite some time. The album is finally set to impact on iTunes tomorrow, and in advance of the album's release, you can stream it on Spotify.
Seattle rap collective Moor Gang has most notably produced Nacho Picasso, rapper and one of the world's premier Twitter exhibitionists. But Moor Gang runs deep, as evidenced by Jarv Dee's new album, Satellites, Swishers & Spaceships.
Coming off the release of his new mixtape Sorry 4 The Weight, Chicago’s Chief Keef is now turning his focus onto a new album.
Jay Z & Beyonce's Album Reportedly "Nearing Completion," Will Be TIDAL Exclusive Apr 22, 2015 at 05:00pm
Tidal is not doing well. Earlier today, it was reported that Kanye West may actually be distancing himself from the celebrity-owned streaming service due to its poor performance on the app store.
On Tuesday, we found out that Vic Mensa is now officially the newest member of Jay Z’s Roc Nation label. With the buzz heavy, the Chicago rapper made his way by the Power 106 studios in LA and sat down with Justin Credible for a little on-air chat.
Jamie Foxx has been preoccupied with the big screen these past couple years, but it finally looks like he’s getting back to the music. On Thursday night, the actor/comedian/singer announced that he has a new album on the way called Hollywood.
Moments after releasing her new T.I.-featured remix to “I Bet”, Ciara decides to reveal the official tracklisting to her sixth studio album, Jackie.
Stream The Alchemist & Oh No's "Welcome To Los Santos" Featuring Ab-Soul, Freddie Gibbs, A$AP Ferg & More Apr 13, 2015 at 02:58pm
The Alchemist and Oh No are tow of the most skilled samplers in the game, so when they come together as Gangrene, it's truly something special.
The wait is almost over. Tonight, Revolt TV announced the release date to Meek Mill’s long overdue album, Dreams Worth More Than Money, and its much closer than you think.
- Stream The Game's "The Documentary 2"8,693 Views100 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shares "Kunta's Groove Sessions" Tour Dates, Jay Rock To Support12,614 Views99 Comments
- Young Chop Calls Out Kanye West For Using Chicago Artists30,170 Views163 Comments
- Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & Pharrell All Suing French Clothing Company24,410 Views44 Comments
- The Game Don't Change: The Making Of "The Documentary 2"19,248 Views39 Comments
- Eminem Writes Essay On The Genius Of Tupac13,312 Views81 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Says Dating Chris Brown Has Made It Harder To Get Work36,577 Views103 Comments
- #TBT: Tech N9ne's Early Singles3,827 Views24 Comments
- GoldLink Announces Debut Album, Shares First Single4,301 Views14 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know The Game's "The Documentary"?9,258 Views35 Comments
- First Look At The Toronto Raptors' 'OVO' Alternate Jersey For This Season3,680 Views0 Comments
- N.W.A. & Janet Jackson Nominated For Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame3,139 Views26 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa's "See You Again" Becomes First Rap Video To Hit 1 Billion Views24,499 Views150 Comments
- Vince Staples & Mac Miller Discuss White Rappers & How They Fit Into Hip-Hop15,246 Views76 Comments