Johnny Rain probably isn't someone you're super familiar with yet, but with a new album out, it's about time. The r'n'b singer who also works as a producer has popped up on HNHH in the past, often times alongside Nikko Lafre.
Trinidad James announced a follow-up album to Don't Be S.A.F.E. a few weeks back, No One Is SaFe which the unsigned rapper is planning to drop for free today.
Back in September, we found out that Pharrell would be producing Snoop Dogg’s entire next album, and now we have a title for that project.
DMX Is Dropping An Album Next Week [Update: DMX & Swizz Beatz Say It's Unauthorized] Jan 7, 2015 at 06:55pm
Hints that DMX and Swizz Beatz were recording a new album have been floating around over the last year or so, but the lack of concrete information led us to believe that it wouldn't be coming anytime soon.
After revealing in a video yesterday that his "retirement" from rap was a hoax, and he's not moving to Australia after all, Hopsin is getting straight into the promo for his new album Pound Syndrome.
While it's not clear exactly what's going on behind the scenes at Cash Money, it seems that Lil Wayne may still be having some difficulty releasing his upcoming album, Tha Carter V.
J. Cole has come a long way from rapping about how to get up off the sideline. Three albums in, with 2014 Forest Hills Drive, the “God” is home. The Fayetteville, North Carolina native composed an honest, nostalgic album without any apologies.
D'Angelo Announces "Black Messiah" Album, Possibly Coming Next Week [Update: New Single Dropping Tonight] Dec 13, 2014 at 02:29pm
D'angelo's last release was his 2000 record Voodoo. The album has been widely agreed upon as a masterpiece in subsequent years, putting extensive pressure on the singer for his long-awaited follow up.
While we're still waiting on updates on Street King Immortal, the album Fif seems to keep pushing to the side, the rapper revealed in a new interview that he's got plenty of other album titles up his sleeve, including one that might be Beautiful Nightmare.
Nipsey Hussle Reveals Art For New Album "Mailbox Money" [Update: Hard Copies Will Be Sold For $1000] Dec 4, 2014 at 05:51pm
Although we haven't received an update on the long-awaited/long-delayed Victory Lap album from Nipsey Hussle, it is supposed to arrive in 2015.
While only 22, Thelonious Martin has worked with a great number of high profile artists, making a name for himself in the production game. Today, he releases his debut project, which is not dissimilar to a J.
We weren't expecting this, but Paul Wall comes through this morning with a full new album and stream. The Houston native rpcolaims himself the 'po-up poet' on his latest opus, so there will be plenty of lean-worthy records here.
K. Michelle is getting ready to release her sophomore album, Anybody Wanna Buy A Heart?, on December 9th, but before impacts, VH1 is allowing fans to stream the entire thing for free a full week early.
Two things you should never count on in life are forum users and Wu-Tang affiliates, both of which were involved in a recent report that Skrillex had purchased the Wu-Tang Clan's Once Upon A Time In Shaolin for $5 Million.
Lupe Fiasco has had plenty of issues with Atlantic, especially when it comes to putting music out without compromises. Things started getting shaky with LASERS, an album Lupe has since expressed was "the label's record" and not his own.
Ghostface Killah has been heavy with the leaks as we lead up to his solo album, 36 Seasons, and today he's letting us hear the entire record before its scheduled release on December 9th.
Amazon was a little ahead of J. Cole in announcing his surprise third studio album, 2014 Forest Hills Drive, putting up a pre-order page before the rapper was able to announce it.
Ne-Yo Announces New Album Title "Non Fiction" & First Single [Update: Release Date Revealed] Nov 28, 2014 at 09:53pm
The last time we heard from Ne-Yo was on Valentines Day when he released his 3-song EP 3 Simple Rules. Ever since then, the R&B crooner has flown quietly under the radar and been busy working on his 6th studio album titled Non Fiction.
The last few months have been a weird time to be a Jeremih fan.
- A$AP Rocky Shot A Short Film Starring Skepta & Novelist3,597 Views6 Comments
- Joe Budden Reveals "All Love Lost" Cover Art6,474 Views31 Comments
- Waka Flocka Disses Donald Trump On Twitter23,642 Views42 Comments
- Kanye West Is Reportedly The Lone Feature On The Weeknd's Upcoming Album21,888 Views50 Comments
- Drake Hints Willow Smith Will Appear On "Views From The 6"27,692 Views107 Comments
- Action Bronson Now Selling Personalized Verses, Insults, & Birthday Greetings10,131 Views20 Comments
- Adidas Yeezy Boost Concept Headphones Unveiled4,295 Views0 Comments
- DJ Mustard Is Working On "Hard" New Material With Britney Spears10,539 Views31 Comments
- Meek Mill Reveals Pre-Jail "DWMTM" Songs Will Be Released Soon29,459 Views96 Comments
- OG Maco Clarifies His Criticism Of Travi$ Scott's "3500"19,179 Views53 Comments
- ASAP Rocky: "The Rita Ora Thing Was Tasteless Of Me"23,604 Views32 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: July 4th16,313 Views29 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Previews New Gucci Mane Collab, Says New Album "On The Way"10,090 Views33 Comments
- Fans Trash Nightclub After Boosie Badazz No-Show12,157 Views24 Comments
- 10 Essential Baauer Tracks6,525 Views3 Comments
You may also like...
- Meek Mill Feat. Future "Jump Out The Face" Video18,669 Views
- Drake Previews "Energy" Video7,858 Views