With so much great music already out this year, it's hard to think this year could get any better. But we still have new albums coming from the likes of T.I., Logic, Big K.R.I.T., and Kendrick Lamar, so it will get better, way better.
Ludacris hasn't released an album since 2010's Battle Of The Sexes, and for a while it seemed like his proposed follow up, Ludaversal was never going to see the light of day.
Infamous Records have announced today that Mobb Deep's Prodigy is connecting with his Infamous signee, Boogz Boogetz, for an entire collaborative album.
Pitbull is preparing his new record, Globalization for release later this year, and today he's shared a video for one of the pre-releases from the record, "Como Yo Le Doy".Don Miguelo supplies the hook, while PItbull rhymes of late night hook ups, and interpo
Big K.R.I.T. Reveals "Cadillactica" Tracklist [Update: Features & Artwork Revealed] Oct 2, 2014 at 04:19pm
Big K.R.I.T finally locked in a release date for his upcoming album, Cadillactica, last week. Following up his mixtape See Me On Top Vol. 4, the rapper took to Twitter to announce that fans can expect the album's impact on November 11th.
We've heard some talk of Snoop Dogg and Pharell cooking something special up in the studio, from photos of the Doggfather putting in work with Stevie Wonder, to Skateboard P saying that the record is better than his own, but it appears we finally have confirma
Until now, Big K.R.I.T. has been pretty cryptic about the exact release date for his upcoming album, Cadillactica.
Joell Ortiz changed this album’s title from Yaowa, basically because this is him at his most comfortable. In Hip Hop, getting too comfortable can sometimes lead to a decline in effort due to loss of hunger.
YG's My Krazy Life is easily among the year's best albums, largely because -- as ever debut album should -- it gives us a good idea of who YG is-- not only as an artist, but as a person.
Young Thug On Continuing Lil Wayne's "Carter" Series: "He Did 1 To 5, I'm Gonna Do 6 To 10" Sep 19, 2014 at 12:47pm
Young Thug has been pretty up-front about Lil Wayne's influence on his music, voicing that pairing with Birdman's Rich Gang team is something of a dream come true for him.
Stalley Announces Title Of Debut Album [Update: Release Date & Album Cover Revealed] Sep 15, 2014 at 10:15pm
MMG has put out plenty of successful albums, but it's generally the big three (Rick Ross, Meek Mill, and Wale) that have been given the proper shine. Meanwhile artists like Gunplay and Rockie Fresh have been put on the back burner.
We caught wind of a reunion of former-Ruff Ryders DMX and Swizz Beatz earlier in the year, but -- with the exception of a hilarious roller coaster video -- news of any new content from X quickly faded away.
The Guwop onslaught continues. Earlier in the year, Gucci released Brick Factory Vol 1, which is just one of the numerous projects he has released in 2014 so far. Back at it today, Guwop returns with the second installment of the Brick Factory series.
T.I. Announces Release Date For "Paperwork: The Motion Picture" [Update: Official Artwork Revealed] Aug 26, 2014 at 11:40pm
T.I. recently revealed a slew of artists we can expect on Paperwork: The Motion Picture, his follow up album but no-longer sequel to Trouble Man.
With Jeezy currently sitting behind bars for today's gun possession arrest, his fifth studio album, Seen It All: The Autobiography, is being made available for stream only on iTunes Radio right now.
Jhene Aiko Reveals "Souled Out" Cover Art & Release Date [Update: Standard Edition Cover Art & Complete Tracklist Revealed] Aug 21, 2014 at 03:29pm
Jhene Aiko teased us with a new album leak last month, "Pressure", and ever since we've been waiting on any sort of update when it comes to the album it's off, Souled Out.
Chris Brown Announces "X" Release Date [Update: Deluxe Edition Artwork Added] Aug 21, 2014 at 01:53pm
Release dates get pushed back all the time, but the delay of Chris Brown's X is definitely a unique case. With the singer being in and out of rehab, and subsequently going to jail for a few months, focus quickly left his next studio album.
Puff Daddy is apparently a big fan of the after-hours scene in New York, and through it, he's been introduced to all kinds of electronic music, including the work of Israeli DJ Guy Gerber.
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO6,852 Views32 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 17881 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks3,986 Views12 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork8,143 Views19 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans3,032 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling1,948 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 185,997 Views28 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges10,557 Views28 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"3,628 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)9,648 Views10 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party6,950 Views10 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked6,120 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)4,454 Views18 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August43,090 Views190 Comments
- 2 Chainz Sued $1.5 Million For Alleged Contract Breach13,223 Views22 Comments
You may also like...
- Kendrick Lamar "King Kunta" BTS Video3,016 Views