Until now, Big K.R.I.T. has been pretty cryptic about the exact release date for his upcoming album, Cadillactica.
Joell Ortiz changed this album’s title from Yaowa, basically because this is him at his most comfortable. In Hip Hop, getting too comfortable can sometimes lead to a decline in effort due to loss of hunger.
YG's My Krazy Life is easily among the year's best albums, largely because -- as ever debut album should -- it gives us a good idea of who YG is-- not only as an artist, but as a person.
Young Thug On Continuing Lil Wayne's "Carter" Series: "He Did 1 To 5, I'm Gonna Do 6 To 10" Sep 19, 2014 at 12:47pm
Young Thug has been pretty up-front about Lil Wayne's influence on his music, voicing that pairing with Birdman's Rich Gang team is something of a dream come true for him.
Stalley Announces Title Of Debut Album [Update: Release Date & Album Cover Revealed] Sep 15, 2014 at 10:15pm
MMG has put out plenty of successful albums, but it's generally the big three (Rick Ross, Meek Mill, and Wale) that have been given the proper shine. Meanwhile artists like Gunplay and Rockie Fresh have been put on the back burner.
We caught wind of a reunion of former-Ruff Ryders DMX and Swizz Beatz earlier in the year, but -- with the exception of a hilarious roller coaster video -- news of any new content from X quickly faded away.
The Guwop onslaught continues. Earlier in the year, Gucci released Brick Factory Vol 1, which is just one of the numerous projects he has released in 2014 so far. Back at it today, Guwop returns with the second installment of the Brick Factory series.
T.I. Announces Release Date For "Paperwork: The Motion Picture" [Update: Official Artwork Revealed] Aug 26, 2014 at 11:40pm
T.I. recently revealed a slew of artists we can expect on Paperwork: The Motion Picture, his follow up album but no-longer sequel to Trouble Man.
With Jeezy currently sitting behind bars for today's gun possession arrest, his fifth studio album, Seen It All: The Autobiography, is being made available for stream only on iTunes Radio right now.
Jhene Aiko Reveals "Souled Out" Cover Art & Release Date [Update: Standard Edition Cover Art & Complete Tracklist Revealed] Aug 21, 2014 at 03:29pm
Jhene Aiko teased us with a new album leak last month, "Pressure", and ever since we've been waiting on any sort of update when it comes to the album it's off, Souled Out.
Chris Brown Announces "X" Release Date [Update: Deluxe Edition Artwork Added] Aug 21, 2014 at 01:53pm
Release dates get pushed back all the time, but the delay of Chris Brown's X is definitely a unique case. With the singer being in and out of rehab, and subsequently going to jail for a few months, focus quickly left his next studio album.
Puff Daddy is apparently a big fan of the after-hours scene in New York, and through it, he's been introduced to all kinds of electronic music, including the work of Israeli DJ Guy Gerber.
Gucci Mane recently announced that he's got another eight albums planned for the coming months, the first of which is Gucci Vs. GuWop. The album will hit iTunes tomorrow, but before that time we've now got a full stream of the LP.
Lil Wayne Announces "Tha Carter V" Release Date [Update: Cover Art Revealed] Aug 14, 2014 at 11:03am
Lil Wayne just kicked off his "Drake Vs. Lil Wayne" tour about a week ago, and made a stop in Hartford, Connecticut last night where we saw him bring out special guest 50 Cent.
Just as a disclaimer, you won't find Detox on this list. We gave up on that a long time ago. We can only assume at this point that Dre is swimming in a literal pool of Apple money somewhere, Scrooge McDuck style.
Danny Brown Addresses French Montana's Claim That Lyrical Rappers Are "Broke" Aug 3, 2014 at 09:53am
Rap continues to change and grow, coming to a point where songwriting isn't necessarily all about lyrics anymore.
It's been a long road for Timbaland's new album. After announcing a name-change from Textbook Timbo to Opera Noir in May, we haven't received any more updates on the album process.
Gucci Mane's let go no lack of music this summer, and before the summer closes out (it's almost August, by the way), Guwop treats the fans to one more project while he's locked up.
From earlier interviews, it seemed like a sure thing that Miley Cyrus would appear on Wiz Khalifa's upcoming album, Blacc Hollywood. However, when the official tracklist arrived, the singer's name was nowhere to be found.
- Jay Z Wants TIDAL To "Extend The Album Cycle" & Restore "Fair Trade" In Music11,623 Views24 Comments
- Top 5 "Shook Ones" Freestyles11,016 Views46 Comments
- Kanye West, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, J. Cole & More Announced As Owners Of TIDAL28,504 Views54 Comments
- Lil Wayne To Release "Free Weezy Album" In April?15,075 Views68 Comments
- Kevin Durant Lists His Top-10 NBA Players, Speaks On His 'Rap Career' + More2,338 Views0 Comments
- Rihanna's 10 Hardest Hip Hop Tracks5,070 Views9 Comments
- De La Soul Launch Kickstarter For First Album In A Decade1,707 Views20 Comments
- Waka Flocka Announces "Salute Me Or Shoot Me 5" Mixtape Release Date3,737 Views22 Comments
- A History Of Wiz Khalifa X Curren$y Collabs4,616 Views15 Comments
- 50 Cent & French Montana Clown Each Other On Instagram29,862 Views69 Comments
- Action Bronson Announces "Mr. Wonderful" World Tour4,343 Views13 Comments
- The Game Allegedly Punches Man During Pro-Am Basketball Game8,255 Views28 Comments
- Top Tracks Of The Week: March 25 - March 302,575 Views5 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Covers Complex7,081 Views16 Comments
- Leaked Images Of Jordan Brand's Summer '15 Lineup3,455 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Watch Jay Z's TIDAL Launch Announcement Live6,281 Views