Ciara's got a modest hit on her hands with the Future-skewering ballad, "I Bet," but unfortunately it won't be enough to translate to an impressive sales week.
ASAP Rocky's new album, A.L.L.A., is coming later this month, and while the Harlem rapper hasn't done too much press around the project, his interviews have generally revolved around his taste in music and his experimentation with psychedelic drugs.
Capone-N-Noreaga's debut dropped in 1997, and almost 20 years later, the iconic Queens duo are still releasing music together, with their 5th LP, Lessons, due out next month. Today, CNN have shared both the tracklist and artwork for the effort, which feat
Troy Ave’s long awaited Major Without A Label album now has an official release date. Troy took to the Hot 97 studios Tuesday night to announce that it will be arriving June 5th.
Snoop Dogg's upcoming album, Bush, should be a huge departure for him, largely due to Pharrell's involvement in the project, something that Snoop won't let you forget when discussing his new music.
Raekwon's had Fly International Luxurious Art in the making for quite some time. The album is finally set to impact on iTunes tomorrow, and in advance of the album's release, you can stream it on Spotify.
Seattle rap collective Moor Gang has most notably produced Nacho Picasso, rapper and one of the world's premier Twitter exhibitionists. But Moor Gang runs deep, as evidenced by Jarv Dee's new album, Satellites, Swishers & Spaceships.
Coming off the release of his new mixtape Sorry 4 The Weight, Chicago’s Chief Keef is now turning his focus onto a new album.
Jay Z & Beyonce's Album Reportedly "Nearing Completion," Will Be TIDAL Exclusive Apr 22, 2015 at 05:00pm
Tidal is not doing well. Earlier today, it was reported that Kanye West may actually be distancing himself from the celebrity-owned streaming service due to its poor performance on the app store.
On Tuesday, we found out that Vic Mensa is now officially the newest member of Jay Z’s Roc Nation label. With the buzz heavy, the Chicago rapper made his way by the Power 106 studios in LA and sat down with Justin Credible for a little on-air chat.
Jamie Foxx has been preoccupied with the big screen these past couple years, but it finally looks like he’s getting back to the music. On Thursday night, the actor/comedian/singer announced that he has a new album on the way called Hollywood.
Moments after releasing her new T.I.-featured remix to “I Bet”, Ciara decides to reveal the official tracklisting to her sixth studio album, Jackie.
Stream The Alchemist & Oh No's "Welcome To Los Santos" Featuring Ab-Soul, Freddie Gibbs, A$AP Ferg & More Apr 13, 2015 at 02:58pm
The Alchemist and Oh No are tow of the most skilled samplers in the game, so when they come together as Gangrene, it's truly something special.
The wait is almost over. Tonight, Revolt TV announced the release date to Meek Mill’s long overdue album, Dreams Worth More Than Money, and its much closer than you think.
Earlier in the week Ciara shared the “topless” artwork to her upcoming album Jackie, and now today she reveals when we’ll be able to hear it.
In case you aren't in Kendrick overload yet, here's one more piece of content. Kendrick Lamar's new album To Pimp A Butterfly is dense to say the least, and who better to break down the records off the album than the man who wrote them? K.
De La Soul hasn't put out a proper studio album since 2004's The Grind Date. Today, they've announced that they're ready to record their first LP in 11 years, but they'll need your help to put it out.
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal11,767 Views45 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"5,504 Views17 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"19,494 Views71 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour1,507 Views5 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date43,941 Views192 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (August 28)1,677 Views3 Comments
- Young Buck Not Going To Jail Over Faked Drug Test4,254 Views21 Comments
- Toro Y Moi Drops Surprise Album "Samantha"4,869 Views17 Comments
- The People Behind The Madness10,716 Views13 Comments
- French Montana "Mac And Cheese: The Album" Release Date Revealed9,810 Views45 Comments
- 3 Takeaways From Jay Rock's "90059" Listening Party10,344 Views43 Comments
- Miami Heat Owner Hints At Possible 'South Beach' Inspired Jerseys For Next Season2,907 Views0 Comments
- Omarion Enlists Nic Nac, James Fauntleroy & More For "Reasons"5,865 Views17 Comments
- Top 5 Lil Wayne Verses On Hot Boys' Songs9,413 Views27 Comments
- Kirk Knight Announces Debut Album, "Late Knight Special"3,520 Views14 Comments
You may also like...