Young Thug let the cat out of the bag on some records he did with Kanye West way back in Jauary, and while we're still patiently awaiting their arrival, their may be more new music down the road from the two rappers.According to Thug, Kanye was around during a
Public Enemy have been inspired by rappers who provide political and social commentary, namely, Kendrick Lamar and Run The Jewels, so much so that they're dropping a new album.
After starring in the massively successful Furious 7, Tyrese is getting ready to drop another new LP. Not only that, but his new project is set to be accompanied by a book, documentary, and short film (with Jennifer Hudson).
King Los shared the soulful, R. Kelly-assisted "Glory To The Lord" yesterday, and his new project seemed closer than ever. Sure enough, today Los has revealed the release date for God Money War, which will be available June 23rd.
You never know what you're gonna get with Iggy Azalea these days, from beefing with Pap John's pizza to cancelling her headlining tour, it's definitely a weird time to be the Australian rapper.
Miguel shared the artwork for his anticipated new album, WILDHEART, in mid-May. The r'n'b singer is joined by a naked woman who is hunched over, while the two float in some sort of celestial space. Today, he's followed that up with the tracklist.
Eric Bellinger fans have been waiting a minute for his album, Cuffing Season. While the singer worked on the album he was sure to drop a mix of free and commercial content to hold fans over.
We’ve been hearing about 50 Cent’s Street King Immortal album for the past couple years, and now it finally looks like we’re nearing a release date.
Chance The Rapper & Social Experiment Drop "SURF" On iTunes; Available For Stream May 29, 2015 at 12:00am
The surprise trend continues tonight as Donnie Trumpet and The Social Experiment just dropped off their brand new album SURF with Chance The Rapper.
Dom Kennedy has been quiet for a while, but finally announced his new album and a release date the other week. The album, By Dom Kennedy, is due out on June 2nd, and shortly after revealing the artwork the rapper also shared the tracklist.
After months of anticipation, Jeremih's long awaited Late Nights: The Album may finally have a release date.
ASAP Rocky just released his sophomore album, A.L.L.A., earlier this week, and within the first few hours of it being available, people were already talking about a verse on a song called "Better Things," which targeted Rita Ora.
After Migos teased fans on twitter earlier today that they would reveal their official album cover for YRN: Tha Album, their distribution company, 300, comes through with just that.
Well here’s some great news to close out your Memorial Day holiday. A$AP Rocky just announced that his sophomore album, At.Long.Last.ASAP, will officially be dropping at midnight tonight!
Dom Kennedy surprised fans the other day when he announced that he's dropping a new self-titled album in a couple weeks on June 2.
Janet Jackson Announces "New Music, New World Tour, A New Movement" For 2015 May 16, 2015 at 10:37am
Over the last week, rumors have circulated of a new album from Janet Jackson, her first since 2008. A photo of an Atlantic Records release schedule had the LP set for a June release, but it all seemed like it oculd be a hoax.
PARTYNEXTDOOR did his very first interview with FADER a little while back, and now he's shared some more details of his upcoming album with the publication.
Snoop Dogg's new album is yet another reinvention for the versatile Doggfather, and while the singles he's released are pretty radio-ready, the first week sales are set to be fairly low.
In February of LAST YEAR, Diddy announced that he was working on a new album, simply titled MMM, which would be executive produced by fellow Bad Boy French Montana. While we haven’t heard much about it ever since then, other than
In case you missed it, Young Thug is getting married. The rapper is locking things down with Jerrika Karlae, who he met at Gucci Mane's studio, an encounter the couple describe as "love at first sight".
Boosie Badazz' comeback album, Touchdown To Cause Hell, is due out in two weeks, but the Batone Rouge rapper is still making changes to the tracklist.
Troy Ave has been generating hype in New York through a number of regional hits, all of which will appear on his upcoming debut retail album, Major Without A Deal.
Despite earning a strong co-sign from T.I., Troy Ave has been adamant about keeping things independent, dedicating the title of his new album to the mindset.
- Run The Jewels Have A Weekly Beats 1 Radio Show & It Starts Tonight206 Views0 Comments
- Classic Rotation: D'Angelo's "Brown Sugar"566 Views4 Comments
- Young Thug Delays "Slime Season" Mixtape: "Sorry 4 The Wait!"15,266 Views118 Comments
- All-Black Colorway Of The Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost To Release This Fall2,468 Views0 Comments
- Review: Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"5,778 Views51 Comments
- Chris Brown & The Mother Of His Child Go Back & Forth On Instagram18,855 Views57 Comments
- Stream Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge's "Twelve Reasons To Die II"1,926 Views6 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (June 27 - July 3)4,588 Views6 Comments
- Diddy's Assault Case Rejected By District Attorney6,498 Views18 Comments
- Eminem Debuts Official Video For “Phenomenal” On Apple Music8,797 Views27 Comments
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"17,369 Views46 Comments
- Childish Gambino's "Atlanta" TV Show Gets A Cast12,768 Views3 Comments
- Rae Sremmurd Say 2nd Album Dropping In December, Wiz Khalifa Collab Coming Soon15,453 Views36 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces "The Stars Of The Trap" Tour18,783 Views34 Comments
- Real Vs. Fake 'Shattered Backboard' Air Jordan 1808 Views0 Comments
You may also like...