Drake's highly anticipated new album Nothing Was The Same officially dropped today. Although the album is now available on iTunes and in stores, many people are already familiar with the body of work because it leaked ten days prior to dropping.
At long last, Dr. Dre's new album is upon us. Compton is now streaming exclusively on Apple Music. Make sure you have iOS/iTunes updated to the most recent version.
ASAP Rocky decided to surprise his fans Monday night and release his highly anticipated sophomore album, At.Long.Last.ASAP, a week earlier than the expected June 2 release date.
Well here it is. After a week of heavy promotion and high anticipation, Future releases his Dirty Sprite 2 album on iTunes.
On November 14, J. Cole shocked the rap world with the announcement that his third solo album, 2014 Forest Hills Drive, would be hitting stores before the end of 2014. Ladies and gentlemen, the day foretold has finally arrived.
Mac Miller's third studio album, and his most anticipated yet, GO:OD AM, will be released on September 19, but thanks to the good folks at NPR, you can now stream the entire album five days ahead of schedule, as part of their "First Listen" album premiere
Meek Mill's new album, Dreams Worth More Than Money, arrived on iTunes at Midnight in time for its June 29th release date, and now we have the Spotify stream to go along with it.
As we approach the release date for Wiz Khalifa's new album Blacc Hollywood, Wiz has been steady dropping off leaks from the album via MTV.
The time has come. Travis Scott’s highly anticipated debut album, Rodeo, has finally been released on iTunes.
The time has come. The Weeknd’s highly anticipated second studio LP, Beauty Behind The Madness, has officially dropped on iTunes today.
Future is prepared to release his long-awaited sophomore effort, Honest, on April 22nd.
Pusha T isn't delaying his album My Name Is My Name anymore, with a release date of October 8th set. The rapper is setting high expectations for the solo debut, calling MNIMN the album of the year in many interviews.
Stream August Alsina's New Album "Testimony" In Its Entirety [Update: New Stream Added] Apr 15, 2014 at 12:38pm
With August Alsian's Def Jam debut Testimony set to drop next Tuesday (April 15th), he's decided to offer a stream of the project in advance, something that's become increasingly common in the rap game and beyond.
After months of anticipation, Lil Boosie finally released his first post-prison LP on Tuesday called Touchdown 2 Cause Hell.
Havoc will be delivering a follow-up to his solo album 13 from last year, with 13 Reloaded, officially arriving tomorrow. Before the album drops though, we're happy to provide you with an exclusive stream of the project from the Mobb Deep spitter.
Big Sean's third commercial album, Dark Sky Paradise, is in stores and online today. It's safe to say the G.O.O.D. Music rapper's past album releases didn't exactly live up to the hype, however the hype for DSP seems to be working for Sean, not against him.
Just like Pharrell, Ricky Rozay is getting ready to release his new album Mastermind next Tuesday. Tonight, the bawse teams up with iTunes Radio and gives fans a free listen of his sixth solo album.
Almost a year and a half ago, Chinx (who had just shed the "Drugz" part of his name) announced his debut album. He gave it the name Welcome To JFK, inspired by his proximity to Queens' John F.
Fabolous released his new album, The Young OG Project, on iTunes yesterday. If you haven't purchased it as a Christmas gift to yourself yet, you can stream it first via Spotify below.
After months of heavy promotion, Wale’s new project, The Album About Nothing, has finally arrived.
Chris Brown's new album X officially hits store and iTunes today, and with that, the album has received a full stream courtesy of Spotify.
Last month, we woke up one morning surprised to find a new, unannounced Trey Songz project on Spotify, and today, he's done it again. Adding to the Intermission EP, Mr.
Migos’ highly anticipated debut album, YRN (Yung Rich Nation), isn’t scheduled to arrive until next Friday, July 31st, but if you can’t wait until then to hear it, the ATL trio has got you covered.
We've heard "Like Me," "What Your Life Like" and "Tryna Tryna," and now comes time to stream the entirety of Lil Durk's Def Jam debut, Remember The Name. The 12-track deluxe edition is up on Spotify today, so get to it (below).
- Jeezy Is Dropping An EP Today5,010 Views33 Comments
- DJ Premier Announces Solo Album Featuring Nas, Dr. Dre & More3,183 Views19 Comments
- Young Thug Maintains That He & Lil Wayne Have No Problems15,052 Views80 Comments
- Young Chop Brawls With Security At A3C Festival8,974 Views30 Comments
- Flying Lotus Releases 39-Track "You're Dead!" Deluxe Edition6,451 Views19 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (October 9)5,214 Views13 Comments
- How Much A Co-Sign Cost? The Downside Of Collaborating With Drake & Kanye31,485 Views98 Comments
- Drake's "IYRTITL" Is 2015's Highest-Selling Digital Album Through Q3 By Far20,855 Views131 Comments
- Young Thug Doesn't Mind Being Called Gay30,734 Views136 Comments
- Tory Lanez Announces SwaveNation Tour With Boogie5,192 Views39 Comments
- Review: The Game's "Documentary 2"39,061 Views166 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Won't Stop Trolling Derek Fisher And Matt Barnes On Instagram5,551 Views0 Comments
- Released 20 Years Ago, GZA's "Liquid Swords" Finally Goes Platinum7,295 Views38 Comments
- Eminem Sends Gift To Young Fan With Customized Eminem Prosthetic Legs11,526 Views36 Comments
- Koopsta Knicca Of Three 6 Mafia Dies Following Stroke10,775 Views51 Comments
You may also like...
- Roy Wood$ "Jealousy" Video3,209 Views