Led by the Kid Ink-featuring single "Baby's In Love," Jamie Foxx has been rolling out his new album for the better part of 2015, also sharing collaborations with Chris Brown and Wale along the way.
Today marks the release of Murs' Have A Nice Life, his first since 2013's Yumiko: Curse of the Merch Girl and first as a Strange Music signee.
Last month, we woke up one morning surprised to find a new, unannounced Trey Songz project on Spotify, and today, he's done it again. Adding to the Intermission EP, Mr.
As my Canadian colleague Trevor Smith just reminded me, Toronto's Belly has been around since Scott Storch was a household name, but the latest incarnation of his career might be the one with the most potential to make him blow up.
Last July, L.A. rapper Joe Moses saw pretty big success with his free "street album" All Out, and now, he's ready to release a more official full-length. Brackin is out now, and you can stream it and check out the tracklist below, via Spotify.
After drumming up hype by dropping the Eminem collab, "Speedom (Wwc2)," a few weeks ago, Tech N9ne officially releases his new album today. Stream the 24-track Special Effects below, and buy it here.
Oakland-singer Kehlani has been building a very strong fan base and buzz over the past year, thank in part to her Cloud 19 debut and many other impressive freebies she’s shared along the way.
K Camp's latest mixtape, One Way, continues to blow up the streets with hits like "Lil Bit" and "1Hunnid" picking up steam each week. As a gift to fans, K Camp has put together three hot remixes, which he's calling the Atlanta Service Pack.
It came as something of a shock when Curren$y announced a new EP just days after dropping Pilot Talk III, but hey, we're not complaining. Here's Even More Saturday Night Car Tunes, the third installment of this auto-themed release series.
After previewing the project via uStream on Friday night, Curren$y dropped off his highly-anticipated new album Pilot Talk 3 over the weekend.
Hip-hop inspired experimental producer Shlohmo first hit our radars when he put out a banging remix to Jeremih's "Fuck U All the Time".
After months of heavy promotion, Wale’s new project, The Album About Nothing, has finally arrived.
Ludacris is having himself monster week here.
As members of Chief Keef's formidable Glo Gang crew, Ballout and Tadoe are great rappers on their own, but an even more lethal combo when they're thrown together.
After letting us hear "Wool" with Vince Staples last night, and "Grief" the other week, Earl Sweatshirt returns with his new album I Don't Like Shit, I Don't Go Outside, to stream in full via Spotify.
Three 6 Mafia offshoot Da Mafia 6ix is well-established as champion of that dissonant, epic Memphis trap sound. Here they submit their newest project, Watch What U Wish..., a 19-track album of nothing but absolute bangers.
Madonna has been keeping a foot in the rap game lately, with reports that she's been working with Kanye West on his new album, as well as possible collaborations with Drake in the works after he titled a song on her behalf.
D.C. native Audra The Rapper has been on the come up for some years already, working with artists like Rick Ross, Raheem DeVaughn, Mickey Factz, and many more in the process.
After a successful bid in Das Racist, rapper Heems is stepping into a solo artist career. The Queens native is preparing to release his debut solo effort, riffing off the book "Eat, Pray, Love" with his title Eat Pray Thug.
Cannibal Ox announced their return to the rap game at the end of January, with a new album Blade of the Ronin due out in March.
Along with some major album releases from Big Sean and Tyga x Chris Brown, producer Emile Haynie is also blessing us with some new music today, his first full-length album.
Big Sean's third commercial album, Dark Sky Paradise, is in stores and online today. It's safe to say the G.O.O.D. Music rapper's past album releases didn't exactly live up to the hype, however the hype for DSP seems to be working for Sean, not against him.
- Rihanna And DC Comics Beefing Over "Robyn" Trademark3,453 Views21 Comments
- Chelsea Celebrate Premier League Title By Singing O.T. Genasis' "CoCo"8,502 Views38 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Turned His Instagram Profile Into One Huge Art Piece23,138 Views41 Comments
- Underrated Audio: May 17 - May 233,087 Views0 Comments
- Listen To Dr. Dre "2Nite" Feat. Kendrick Lamar & Jeremih Leak40,740 Views106 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Common's "Be"2,997 Views16 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Is Given Acid By Makonnen, Proceeds To Have Sex With Nine Women71,373 Views116 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shoots "Alright" Video In The Bay16,284 Views54 Comments
- Juicy J Rushed To Hospital In San Francisco40,023 Views52 Comments
- Lil B To Deliver Lecture At UCLA This Thursday4,693 Views16 Comments
- New Akon-Led Initiative Aims To Bring 600 Million Africans Electricity10,014 Views53 Comments
- See Photos From Drake's Houston Appreciation Weekend15,506 Views17 Comments
- Los Angeles Lakers GM Says Next Year Will Be Kobe Bryant's Final Season4,396 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2318,779 Views20 Comments
- Must-Hear Instrumental Hip Hop Albums9,141 Views16 Comments
You may also like...
- André DeSaint "Work For Me" Video884 Views