Kat Dahlia's lead single off My Garden, "Gangsta," dropped two years ago. Since then, the throaty singer has been slow at rolling out new content, but she has delivered a short mixtape, Seeds.
Savemoney affiliates Leather Corduroys are now streaming their album, Season, via Soundcloud
Another week, another new Gucci Mane project. After the incarcerated 1017 boss dropped both East Atlanta Santa and C-Note Vs. Gucci last week, he's kicking off 2015 by dropping another album, this one entitled 1017 Mafia.
Fabolous released his new album, The Young OG Project, on iTunes yesterday. If you haven't purchased it as a Christmas gift to yourself yet, you can stream it first via Spotify below.
As 2014 draws to a close, the endlessly prolific Gucci Mane has dropped not one, but two projects on Christmas day. Following his and Honorable C-Note's mixtape C-Note Vs. Gucci, the incarcerated 1017 boss drops off an album entitled East Atlanta Santa.
From June until December this year, like clockwork, Cam'ron was dropping a new EP on the first of each ensuing month.
YG's follow up to his acclaimed debut album, My Krazy Life (which is sure to make it's way on to many year-end lists), is a soundtrack for his short film "Blame It On The Streets."
E-40 only announced his new album less than two months in advance, and now the Sharp On All 4 Corners 1 & 2 release date has arrived. You can stream the full two-disc project below, via Spotify.
On November 14, J. Cole shocked the rap world with the announcement that his third solo album, 2014 Forest Hills Drive, would be hitting stores before the end of 2014. Ladies and gentlemen, the day foretold has finally arrived.
Termanology is forever on a grind, and today blesses fans with a full stream for his latest project, Shut Up And Rap, taking aim at rappers who are all talk and no substance, and possibly also those rappers who sing more than they spit. He opens the album wit
No, not that blue album. Ever since his 2012 debut album, †Priscilla†, JMSN's been wowing us with his personal brand of intoxicating R&B music.
Today, Omarion is letting people everywhere listen in on his Sex Playlist. Although we don't know for sure if he's tested it out in its literal sense, the album (his first as an MMG signee) is sensual in nature.
Last week, a few unreleased Taylor Bennett tracks showed up online courtesy of hackers, and after Bennett (the younger brother of Chance The Rapper) publicly admonished the thieves, he's shared all four as an EP on his SoundCloud.
The super villain is a tried and true trope in hip-hop, with artists such as MF DOOM mining the psyches of the deranged and often ludicrous comic book arch-nemeses.
Wu-Tang Clan released the thought-provoking title track "A Better Tomorrow" yesterday, and slightly less than a week before the album is expected to drop, Warner (the Germany branch of the label, for whatever reason) has released an official album stream for i
Iggy Azalea's debut album The New Classic just took home the AMA award for "Best Rap/Hip-Hop Album" last night (whatever that means), and today she's ready to let fans hear the re-release of The New Classic, Reclassified.
Over the weekend Beyoncé shared the fun and DIY music video for one of her new records off the re-release of her self-titled album, "7/11," and today we've got the full album to stream via Spotify.
Tomorrow, Chicago rapper SD will be sharing his debut album, Truly Blessed. A day ahead of time, he blesses us with an album stream, courtesy of the iHipHopDistribution SoundCloud. Fifteen tracks in length, the project has no features.
Now that Your Old Droog has basically rid himself of the rumors that he is Nas, he's ready to unleash his debut album, which follows up an EP from earlier this year.
When Rick Ross announced his second album of 2014, Hood Billionaire, just nine weeks ago, he had many people wondering whether he'd be able to rush out a project so quickly during a year that's seen more than its fair share of album delays and push-backs.
Havoc will be delivering a follow-up to his solo album 13 from last year, with 13 Reloaded, officially arriving tomorrow. Before the album drops though, we're happy to provide you with an exclusive stream of the project from the Mobb Deep spitter.
Teyana Taylor's VII is now officially available for streaming via Spotify. Distributed by Kanye West's G.O.O.D. Music label, the project features guest appearances from Pusha T, Chris Brown, Fabolous & Yo Gotti.
- Andre 3000 Joins Cast Of ABC’s “American Crime” Series1,647 Views9 Comments
- Azealia Banks Adds Her Two Cents To The Meek Mill & Drake Debate38,732 Views137 Comments
- 140 Bars: Top Tweets Of The Week (July 25 - 31)7,566 Views0 Comments
- Top-5 August Sneaker Releases To Watch For2,488 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Is Charlamagne's "Donkey Of The Day"38,490 Views117 Comments
- French Montana Logs Studio Time With Justin Bieber & Mariah Carey5,108 Views30 Comments
- Stream Lil Debbie's "Home Grown" EP2,746 Views5 Comments
- Everything We Know About Drake Getting Peed On50,688 Views202 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (July 31)6,378 Views9 Comments
- Meek Mill Sends More Shots At Drake & Quentin Miller On Instagram 107,857 Views354 Comments
- Lance Stephenson Releases A New Song, Says He's The Best Ballin' Rapper In The Game2,791 Views0 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Meek Mill's Drake Diss Track "Wanna Know"72,202 Views244 Comments
- Stream Roy Wood$ New EP "Exis"13,478 Views28 Comments
- Drake Responds To Meek’s Diss Record On Instagram104,626 Views363 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Confirms Joint Album With Lil B13,458 Views49 Comments