From June until December this year, like clockwork, Cam'ron was dropping a new EP on the first of each ensuing month.
YG's follow up to his acclaimed debut album, My Krazy Life (which is sure to make it's way on to many year-end lists), is a soundtrack for his short film "Blame It On The Streets."
E-40 only announced his new album less than two months in advance, and now the Sharp On All 4 Corners 1 & 2 release date has arrived. You can stream the full two-disc project below, via Spotify.
On November 14, J. Cole shocked the rap world with the announcement that his third solo album, 2014 Forest Hills Drive, would be hitting stores before the end of 2014. Ladies and gentlemen, the day foretold has finally arrived.
Termanology is forever on a grind, and today blesses fans with a full stream for his latest project, Shut Up And Rap, taking aim at rappers who are all talk and no substance, and possibly also those rappers who sing more than they spit. He opens the album wit
No, not that blue album. Ever since his 2012 debut album, †Priscilla†, JMSN's been wowing us with his personal brand of intoxicating R&B music.
Today, Omarion is letting people everywhere listen in on his Sex Playlist. Although we don't know for sure if he's tested it out in its literal sense, the album (his first as an MMG signee) is sensual in nature.
Last week, a few unreleased Taylor Bennett tracks showed up online courtesy of hackers, and after Bennett (the younger brother of Chance The Rapper) publicly admonished the thieves, he's shared all four as an EP on his SoundCloud.
The super villain is a tried and true trope in hip-hop, with artists such as MF DOOM mining the psyches of the deranged and often ludicrous comic book arch-nemeses.
Wu-Tang Clan released the thought-provoking title track "A Better Tomorrow" yesterday, and slightly less than a week before the album is expected to drop, Warner (the Germany branch of the label, for whatever reason) has released an official album stream for i
Iggy Azalea's debut album The New Classic just took home the AMA award for "Best Rap/Hip-Hop Album" last night (whatever that means), and today she's ready to let fans hear the re-release of The New Classic, Reclassified.
Over the weekend Beyoncé shared the fun and DIY music video for one of her new records off the re-release of her self-titled album, "7/11," and today we've got the full album to stream via Spotify.
Tomorrow, Chicago rapper SD will be sharing his debut album, Truly Blessed. A day ahead of time, he blesses us with an album stream, courtesy of the iHipHopDistribution SoundCloud. Fifteen tracks in length, the project has no features.
Now that Your Old Droog has basically rid himself of the rumors that he is Nas, he's ready to unleash his debut album, which follows up an EP from earlier this year.
When Rick Ross announced his second album of 2014, Hood Billionaire, just nine weeks ago, he had many people wondering whether he'd be able to rush out a project so quickly during a year that's seen more than its fair share of album delays and push-backs.
Havoc will be delivering a follow-up to his solo album 13 from last year, with 13 Reloaded, officially arriving tomorrow. Before the album drops though, we're happy to provide you with an exclusive stream of the project from the Mobb Deep spitter.
Teyana Taylor's VII is now officially available for streaming via Spotify. Distributed by Kanye West's G.O.O.D. Music label, the project features guest appearances from Pusha T, Chris Brown, Fabolous & Yo Gotti.
After teaming up together for a new track off Chief Keef's upcoming Back From The Dead 2 earlier today, Chief Keef and Gucci Mane return once more with a full stream for their joint effort, Big Gucci Sosa.
MC Jared Evan and DJ Statik Selektah dropped a joint project entitled Still Blue today, and now they've decided to stream the whole thing on Evan's YouTube channel. Check it out at the bottom of the page.
Theophilus London's new album has become one of his most anticipated projects yet, not just because he has Yeezus himself as the executive producer.
Last night we highlighted one cut off Young Chop's new album Still, the Ty Dolla $ign and Cap 1-featured "Ain't Fuckin With Her." If that record peaked your interest as to what else Chop has in store, we've got you covered as Spotify has released an official
- Azealia Banks To Star In RZA-Directed Film "Coco"1 View0 Comments
- Cleveland Cavs Sweep Atlanta Hawks, Advance To NBA Finals647 Views0 Comments
- Kehlani Announces "You Should Be Here" Tour2,421 Views8 Comments
- Stream Jamie xx's Debut Album, "In Colour"2,820 Views6 Comments
- Happy Birthday Miles: 10 Miles Davis Samples In Hip-Hop4,505 Views4 Comments
- Pusha T Responds To Leaked Track, Calls "King Push" A "Masterpiece"17,880 Views67 Comments
- 5 Producers The Weeknd Should Work With8,866 Views23 Comments
- Juelz Santana & Jadakiss Suggest Benefit Concert For Chinx's Family5,475 Views22 Comments
- Meek Mill & Nicki Minaj Aren't Actually Engaged20,056 Views38 Comments
- Stream The Alchemist's Instrumental Album "Israeli Salad"3,512 Views5 Comments
- Lil B Will Be In Attendance For Game 5 To Personally Curse James Harden3,516 Views0 Comments
- Birdman Pays The IRS $2 Million In Back Taxes10,047 Views29 Comments
- Air Jordan 7 'Championship Pack' Officially Unveiled 1,671 Views0 Comments
- Stream ASAP Rocky's Sophomore Album "At.Long.Last.A$AP"112,781 Views231 Comments
- Stream Boosie Badazz' New Album "Touchdown 2 Cause Hell"25,901 Views58 Comments