Two weeks back, Mobb Deep dropped a remix of their classic track "Survival Of The Fittest" (originally included on their debut album The Infamous Mobb Deep), and now comes an accompanying EP.
We've already heard The Alchemist do plenty of exciting things this year, from teaming up with Action Bronson on Mr.
ASAP Rocky decided to surprise his fans Monday night and release his highly anticipated sophomore album, At.Long.Last.ASAP, a week earlier than the expected June 2 release date.
After months of anticipation, Lil Boosie finally released his first post-prison LP on Tuesday called Touchdown 2 Cause Hell.
This morning we posted one of the last leaks off Dizzy Wright's anticipated album The Growing Process, and if that got you itching for the full album, you can listen to it in full below.
Led by the Kid Ink-featuring single "Baby's In Love," Jamie Foxx has been rolling out his new album for the better part of 2015, also sharing collaborations with Chris Brown and Wale along the way.
Today marks the release of Murs' Have A Nice Life, his first since 2013's Yumiko: Curse of the Merch Girl and first as a Strange Music signee.
Last month, we woke up one morning surprised to find a new, unannounced Trey Songz project on Spotify, and today, he's done it again. Adding to the Intermission EP, Mr.
As my Canadian colleague Trevor Smith just reminded me, Toronto's Belly has been around since Scott Storch was a household name, but the latest incarnation of his career might be the one with the most potential to make him blow up.
Last July, L.A. rapper Joe Moses saw pretty big success with his free "street album" All Out, and now, he's ready to release a more official full-length. Brackin is out now, and you can stream it and check out the tracklist below, via Spotify.
After drumming up hype by dropping the Eminem collab, "Speedom (Wwc2)," a few weeks ago, Tech N9ne officially releases his new album today. Stream the 24-track Special Effects below, and buy it here.
While leading up to their 40 Akerz Project, Nappy Roots were giving fans new music weekly as part of their "Something's Gotta Give Fridays." After capping off the series in January, the group has kept a low profile, putting the finishing touches on their
Oakland-singer Kehlani has been building a very strong fan base and buzz over the past year, thank in part to her Cloud 19 debut and many other impressive freebies she’s shared along the way.
K Camp's latest mixtape, One Way, continues to blow up the streets with hits like "Lil Bit" and "1Hunnid" picking up steam each week. As a gift to fans, K Camp has put together three hot remixes, which he's calling the Atlanta Service Pack.
It came as something of a shock when Curren$y announced a new EP just days after dropping Pilot Talk III, but hey, we're not complaining. Here's Even More Saturday Night Car Tunes, the third installment of this auto-themed release series.
After previewing the project via uStream on Friday night, Curren$y dropped off his highly-anticipated new album Pilot Talk 3 over the weekend.
Hip-hop inspired experimental producer Shlohmo first hit our radars when he put out a banging remix to Jeremih's "Fuck U All the Time".
After months of heavy promotion, Wale’s new project, The Album About Nothing, has finally arrived.
Ludacris is having himself monster week here.
As members of Chief Keef's formidable Glo Gang crew, Ballout and Tadoe are great rappers on their own, but an even more lethal combo when they're thrown together.
After letting us hear "Wool" with Vince Staples last night, and "Grief" the other week, Earl Sweatshirt returns with his new album I Don't Like Shit, I Don't Go Outside, to stream in full via Spotify.
- Vince Staples Shares "Summertime '06" Artwork454 Views4 Comments
- Action Bronson's Public NXNE Performance Cancelled Following Misogyny Criticism8,871 Views39 Comments
- Nicki Minaj "Demands" Orgasms, Advises Women To Do The Same30,976 Views72 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 23 - 29)6,207 Views4 Comments
- The #SausageMovement Doesn't Appreciate Lil Mama's New Song18,037 Views43 Comments
- President Obama's 'MTM' Air Jordan Pack Officially Revealed3,933 Views0 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Cancels Entire "Great Escape" Tour17,585 Views67 Comments
- "SURF" Got You Feeling Like What? Fans Rejoice On Twitter10,732 Views47 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says He Wanted To Re-Do His Verse On "M'$" After Hearing Lil Wayne's26,437 Views56 Comments
- Allen Iverson Announces Multi-Year Partnership With Stance Socks2,982 Views0 Comments
- Beyoncé's Albums Could Potentially Be Stripped From Tidal12,609 Views21 Comments
- Staff Picks (May 29)1,755 Views2 Comments
- Samples Of The Week: A$AP Rocky Edition6,635 Views4 Comments
- Suspect In Lil Wayne Bus Shooting May Be Affiliated With Young Thug18,522 Views88 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (May 29)2,927 Views0 Comments
You may also like...