Led by the Kid Ink-featuring single "Baby's In Love," Jamie Foxx has been rolling out his new album for the better part of 2015, also sharing collaborations with Chris Brown and Wale along the way.
Today marks the release of Murs' Have A Nice Life, his first since 2013's Yumiko: Curse of the Merch Girl and first as a Strange Music signee.
Last month, we woke up one morning surprised to find a new, unannounced Trey Songz project on Spotify, and today, he's done it again. Adding to the Intermission EP, Mr.
As my Canadian colleague Trevor Smith just reminded me, Toronto's Belly has been around since Scott Storch was a household name, but the latest incarnation of his career might be the one with the most potential to make him blow up.
Last July, L.A. rapper Joe Moses saw pretty big success with his free "street album" All Out, and now, he's ready to release a more official full-length. Brackin is out now, and you can stream it and check out the tracklist below, via Spotify.
After drumming up hype by dropping the Eminem collab, "Speedom (Wwc2)," a few weeks ago, Tech N9ne officially releases his new album today. Stream the 24-track Special Effects below, and buy it here.
While leading up to their 40 Akerz Project, Nappy Roots were giving fans new music weekly as part of their "Something's Gotta Give Fridays." After capping off the series in January, the group has kept a low profile, putting the finishing touches on their
Oakland-singer Kehlani has been building a very strong fan base and buzz over the past year, thank in part to her Cloud 19 debut and many other impressive freebies she’s shared along the way.
K Camp's latest mixtape, One Way, continues to blow up the streets with hits like "Lil Bit" and "1Hunnid" picking up steam each week. As a gift to fans, K Camp has put together three hot remixes, which he's calling the Atlanta Service Pack.
It came as something of a shock when Curren$y announced a new EP just days after dropping Pilot Talk III, but hey, we're not complaining. Here's Even More Saturday Night Car Tunes, the third installment of this auto-themed release series.
After previewing the project via uStream on Friday night, Curren$y dropped off his highly-anticipated new album Pilot Talk 3 over the weekend.
Hip-hop inspired experimental producer Shlohmo first hit our radars when he put out a banging remix to Jeremih's "Fuck U All the Time".
After months of heavy promotion, Wale’s new project, The Album About Nothing, has finally arrived.
Ludacris is having himself monster week here.
As members of Chief Keef's formidable Glo Gang crew, Ballout and Tadoe are great rappers on their own, but an even more lethal combo when they're thrown together.
After letting us hear "Wool" with Vince Staples last night, and "Grief" the other week, Earl Sweatshirt returns with his new album I Don't Like Shit, I Don't Go Outside, to stream in full via Spotify.
Three 6 Mafia offshoot Da Mafia 6ix is well-established as champion of that dissonant, epic Memphis trap sound. Here they submit their newest project, Watch What U Wish..., a 19-track album of nothing but absolute bangers.
Madonna has been keeping a foot in the rap game lately, with reports that she's been working with Kanye West on his new album, as well as possible collaborations with Drake in the works after he titled a song on her behalf.
D.C. native Audra The Rapper has been on the come up for some years already, working with artists like Rick Ross, Raheem DeVaughn, Mickey Factz, and many more in the process.
After a successful bid in Das Racist, rapper Heems is stepping into a solo artist career. The Queens native is preparing to release his debut solo effort, riffing off the book "Eat, Pray, Love" with his title Eat Pray Thug.
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine4,499 Views35 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)5,371 Views10 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL9,842 Views50 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape23,202 Views52 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them5,631 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans4,766 Views9 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)1,777 Views1 Comment
- Eminem To Executive Produce "Southpaw" Soundtrack4,517 Views23 Comments
- French Montana Decries "Hateful Speech" Surrounding Chinx's Death27,404 Views54 Comments
- James Harden Has Been Cursed By Lil B The Based God6,814 Views0 Comments
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape14,875 Views53 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album35,385 Views152 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon12,442 Views62 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again7,733 Views28 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations7,779 Views17 Comments