It came as something of a shock when Curren$y announced a new EP just days after dropping Pilot Talk III, but hey, we're not complaining. Here's Even More Saturday Night Car Tunes, the third installment of this auto-themed release series.
After previewing the project via uStream on Friday night, Curren$y dropped off his highly-anticipated new album Pilot Talk 3 over the weekend.
Hip-hop inspired experimental producer Shlohmo first hit our radars when he put out a banging remix to Jeremih's "Fuck U All the Time".
After months of heavy promotion, Wale’s new project, The Album About Nothing, has finally arrived.
Ludacris is having himself monster week here.
As members of Chief Keef's formidable Glo Gang crew, Ballout and Tadoe are great rappers on their own, but an even more lethal combo when they're thrown together.
After letting us hear "Wool" with Vince Staples last night, and "Grief" the other week, Earl Sweatshirt returns with his new album I Don't Like Shit, I Don't Go Outside, to stream in full via Spotify.
Three 6 Mafia offshoot Da Mafia 6ix is well-established as champion of that dissonant, epic Memphis trap sound. Here they submit their newest project, Watch What U Wish..., a 19-track album of nothing but absolute bangers.
Madonna has been keeping a foot in the rap game lately, with reports that she's been working with Kanye West on his new album, as well as possible collaborations with Drake in the works after he titled a song on her behalf.
D.C. native Audra The Rapper has been on the come up for some years already, working with artists like Rick Ross, Raheem DeVaughn, Mickey Factz, and many more in the process.
After a successful bid in Das Racist, rapper Heems is stepping into a solo artist career. The Queens native is preparing to release his debut solo effort, riffing off the book "Eat, Pray, Love" with his title Eat Pray Thug.
Cannibal Ox announced their return to the rap game at the end of January, with a new album Blade of the Ronin due out in March.
Along with some major album releases from Big Sean and Tyga x Chris Brown, producer Emile Haynie is also blessing us with some new music today, his first full-length album.
Big Sean's third commercial album, Dark Sky Paradise, is in stores and online today. It's safe to say the G.O.O.D. Music rapper's past album releases didn't exactly live up to the hype, however the hype for DSP seems to be working for Sean, not against him.
As both Chris Brown and Tyga kick off their "Between the Sheets" tour with Trey Songz, their new album officially hit shelves today. Both artists appeared on Hot 97 yesterday for an interview, and Chris Brown hit up The Breakfast Club solo for some last minu
This afternoon we're receiving another stream for an album four days before its official release. Ghostface Killah and Canadian trio BADBADNOTGOOD have been steadily rolling out leaks off their anticipated collaborative album.
Fashawn's new album has been a long time coming. Finally the rapper was able to lock in a release date for the sophomore effort, after inking a deal with the Nas-helmed record label Mass Appeal.
Whenever a month goes by without a new Gucci Mane project, it feels like something is amiss in the hip-hop world. The East Atlanta Santa's last project dropped on January 3rd, and now five and a half weeks later, he's given us another.
It's been a busy week in hip hop album release news. Kid Ink's Full Speed came out, and big dogs like Lil Wayne and Fabolous announced that they both plan on releasing projects in the near future. There was also a Soulja Boy album released this week.
In December, Rhymesayers hip-hop collective Doomtree began rolling out their new album with the single "Gray Duck." Today, the full project, entitled All Hands, has arrived, and you can stream it below, via Bandcamp.
Last summer, Atlanta-via-Brooklyn rapper/producer Wara From The NBHD wowed us with his dope Kidnapped project, a release that saw him weld his Neptunes fandom and rough-edged street tales together in a wholly unique way.
Ne-Yo's new album, Non-Fiction, finally impacted today after the r'n'b singer delivered a healthy dose of leaks and singles, including "One More" with T.I. and "Coming With You."
Odd Future's Mike G arose from a rather lengthy slumber last fall, dropping off three tracks since November. One of them, the Tyler, The Creator-produced "Highlights," shows up on his new 5 track EP, Award Tour II.
- Classic Rotation: Mobb Deep's "The Infamous"760 Views10 Comments
- Diddy & Mark Wahlberg Put $250k On Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight9,032 Views12 Comments
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"10,510 Views62 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather23,152 Views31 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date51,728 Views116 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now16,314 Views25 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"4,255 Views26 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"5,381 Views25 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party3,914 Views22 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (April 24)1,695 Views8 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Cancels Tour Dates Following Illness9,017 Views52 Comments
- Ranking Fabolous' Friday Freestyles From Worst To Best9,143 Views36 Comments
- Dame Dash Is Suing His Ex-Wife For $2.5 Million7,492 Views29 Comments
- Lyrics On Big Sean's "Stay Down" Rumored To Play Part In Break-Up With Ariana Grande34,677 Views120 Comments
- Shady Music Publishing Signs Rapper/Producer Astray6,521 Views22 Comments