February was loaded with sneaker releases including all of the All-Star kicks and the highly sought after 'Oreo' Air Jordan 4s.
There's no shortage of sneaker options to choose from in 2015, with Jordan Brand celebrating their 30th anniversary, and that list just continues to grow.
We've already learned that the 'Chrome' Air Jordan 8s, along with the 'Aqua' 8s and a new-look pair of 11s will be releasing later this year.
As part of Jordan Brand's 'remastered' lineup, the Chicago Bulls styled Air Jordan 10 is set to retro, yet again, with a bit of a twist.
Today, February 17th, marks the 52nd birthday of the GOAT, Michael Jordan.
When NBA star basketball player Michael Jordan teamed up with Nike in 1984 and launched his Air Jordan brand the following year, unbeknownst to former Chicago Bulls shooting guard, he was making history.
- Young Buck Not Going To Jail Over Faked Drug Test136 Views1 Comment
- Toro Y Moi Drops Surprise Album "Samantha"493 Views0 Comments
- The People Behind The Madness1,265 Views3 Comments
- French Montana "Mac And Cheese: The Album" Release Date Revealed1,729 Views20 Comments
- 3 Takeaways From Jay Rock's "90059" Listening Party2,900 Views23 Comments
- Miami Heat Owner Hints At Possible 'South Beach' Inspired Jerseys For Next Season1,250 Views0 Comments
- Omarion Enlists Nic Nac, James Fauntleroy & More For "Reasons"2,561 Views11 Comments
- Top 5 Lil Wayne Verses On Hot Boys' Songs4,671 Views21 Comments
- Kirk Knight Announces Debut Album, "Late Knight Special"2,102 Views10 Comments
- Stream The Weeknd's New Album "Beauty Behind The Madness"21,195 Views92 Comments
- A Man On Facebook Is Looking To Trade His Yeezy Boosts For A Functioning Kidney12,908 Views0 Comments
- Nicki Minaj To Perform At 2015 MTV VMAs 5,125 Views38 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast's "ATLiens"3,977 Views20 Comments
- Chris Brown Owns 14 Burger Kings34,332 Views88 Comments
- Adidas And Derrick Rose Officially Unveil His New Signature Sneaker, The D Rose 63,972 Views0 Comments