February was loaded with sneaker releases including all of the All-Star kicks and the highly sought after 'Oreo' Air Jordan 4s.
There's no shortage of sneaker options to choose from in 2015, with Jordan Brand celebrating their 30th anniversary, and that list just continues to grow.
We've already learned that the 'Chrome' Air Jordan 8s, along with the 'Aqua' 8s and a new-look pair of 11s will be releasing later this year.
As part of Jordan Brand's 'remastered' lineup, the Chicago Bulls styled Air Jordan 10 is set to retro, yet again, with a bit of a twist.
Today, February 17th, marks the 52nd birthday of the GOAT, Michael Jordan.
When NBA star basketball player Michael Jordan teamed up with Nike in 1984 and launched his Air Jordan brand the following year, unbeknownst to former Chicago Bulls shooting guard, he was making history.
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)2,342 Views7 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL4,883 Views30 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape13,108 Views36 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them3,749 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans3,032 Views5 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)1,072 Views1 Comment
- Eminem To Executive Produce "Southpaw" Soundtrack3,036 Views20 Comments
- French Montana Decries "Hateful Speech" Surrounding Chinx's Death17,841 Views50 Comments
- James Harden Has Been Cursed By Lil B The Based God5,795 Views0 Comments
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape11,711 Views60 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album31,115 Views149 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon11,675 Views60 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again7,027 Views28 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations7,107 Views17 Comments
- TBT: Ice Cube7,089 Views28 Comments