February was loaded with sneaker releases including all of the All-Star kicks and the highly sought after 'Oreo' Air Jordan 4s.
There's no shortage of sneaker options to choose from in 2015, with Jordan Brand celebrating their 30th anniversary, and that list just continues to grow.
We've already learned that the 'Chrome' Air Jordan 8s, along with the 'Aqua' 8s and a new-look pair of 11s will be releasing later this year.
As part of Jordan Brand's 'remastered' lineup, the Chicago Bulls styled Air Jordan 10 is set to retro, yet again, with a bit of a twist.
Today, February 17th, marks the 52nd birthday of the GOAT, Michael Jordan.
When NBA star basketball player Michael Jordan teamed up with Nike in 1984 and launched his Air Jordan brand the following year, unbeknownst to former Chicago Bulls shooting guard, he was making history.
- Papoose & Remy Ma To Join Cast Of "Love & Hip-Hop"311 Views9 Comments
- Stream Statik Selektah's New Album "Lucky 7"402 Views3 Comments
- 50 Cent & Jake Gyllenhaal Cover VIBE Magazine894 Views6 Comments
- Rick Ross Reportedly Prepping New Album "Black Dollar"3,430 Views20 Comments
- Top Tracks: June 29 - July 51,680 Views3 Comments
- Miguel Clarifies Frank Ocean Statement17,879 Views41 Comments
- The Game Says Dr. Dre Called "The Documentary 2" The Best Rap Album In 5 Years30,707 Views252 Comments
- The 10 Best Nina Simone Samples In Hip Hop6,158 Views3 Comments
- First Week Sales Numbers For Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"48,614 Views151 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Released From Jail8,503 Views30 Comments
- Diddy Reportedly Preparing "No Way Out 2" As His Final Album9,710 Views28 Comments
- Lil Wayne’s Best Pop Culture References In "FWA"20,067 Views130 Comments
- Nick Young Says Blake Griffin Is 'Too Beige' To Star In The Next Space Jam Movie4,297 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Calls Rick Ross Kidnapping Charges "Bullshit"17,242 Views28 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Was 2 Hours Late To Her Wireless Festival Set11,413 Views22 Comments