Nicki Minaj recently revived her pink wig on Instagram a couple weeks back, but little did we know, it was a shot from the set of the "Hey Mama" video.
"Turn Down 4 What" is one of the more surprising hits of the summer. Simultaneously establishing EDM's trap-leanings as Billboard-friendly (though Katy Perry's "Dark Horse" had tested the waters first), and reintroducing Lil Jon to the party circuit.
- Joe Budden Announces Release Date For "All Love Lost"1,039 Views7 Comments
- Review: Tyga's "The Gold Album: 18th Dynasty"5,667 Views63 Comments
- The Game Facing Felony And Misdemeanor Charges For Punching Off-Duty Cop1,944 Views12 Comments
- Kid Ink Is Engaged4,078 Views21 Comments
- Top-5 July Sneaker Releases To Keep Your Eye On491 Views0 Comments
- Natural Born Hustlers: Top 5 Rapper CEOs2,926 Views14 Comments
- RIhanna Named Best Selling Digital Artist Of All-Time3,829 Views28 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Arrested During XXL Freshman Concert In NYC19,764 Views47 Comments
- Scottie Pippen Says He Was LeBron James Before LeBron James6,266 Views0 Comments
- Review: Miguel's "WILDHEART"15,983 Views26 Comments
- Joell Ortiz Says Slaughterhouse's Album "Glass House" Is Done7,084 Views16 Comments
- Young Thug Says Kanye Bought Him A Pair Of Yeezys From A Reseller On eBay11,352 Views0 Comments
- Review: King Los' "God, Money, War" 13,386 Views108 Comments
- Apple Music Officially Launchs, Pharrell Releases "Freedom" On It11,916 Views58 Comments
You may also like...